Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) (46993 Views)

Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
The only problem of Igbo are igbos themselves.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Mohisah: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
No godfatherism, u can't control i.e power 😅😅

Una go explain tire
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Tochj(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Thank you my wonderful Imolites for rejecting lies and deceits, thanks for making use of your brains.
Obi and his party must be rejected in all nooks and crannies of the country.
Imolites Da'aluuu

Mynd.44 nlfp.mod front page wants it hot.
Cold food no dy good this wet season.
So this is how protest is done on Agbado kingdom.
Very few paid hungry miscreants
Hope uzodinma can't even mobilize enough people for the so called protest.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Faposky95: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Politically, this regime may pave way for the surrendered....the new breed of National enthusiasts whom elections will be a script like the ones of old.......that means no space for progressives....bye to electronic elections maybe till year 3000.
Once the people.are impoverished... they'll turn to the same slave masters......
Way to go BAT.....
As you taught Buhari....now your turn...... hopeful for a continuation.....
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Southwestidiot: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
ubest1:
It should be tagged HOPE UZODIMMA protest against Peter Obi influence
Gbam
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by SpaceTour: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
This old useless fool stop embarrassing yourself everywhere with your stupidity . Onye nzuzu

Abagworo:
Obi's popularity in Imo State has gone. People generally know that the Labour Party candidate is working for APC and Obi came to endorse him. What a shame
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Ireportlive: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gentlelox:
see this shameless being... Reveal ur identity if u are a proud supporter of this regime.

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

This is how this guy attack all 8 million Nigerians that voted Tinubu/Shetima.. he cursed people's family because they don't think like him or vote like him
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by nairanaira12: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
tolue42:

Something is coming home to roost!

Don't tell me you don't know that these people are paid protesters.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
I had said it SE must stop Obi before Obi stop SE.

Entire region can not aways be venerable or an endeager species all time because of any individual. Kanu came with so much headache he got locked, Ekpa spring up still wrecking havoc now Obi brought his defiancy on political line now hatred flowing everywhere against the SE which is dangerous to say the list.

SE must stop Obi before Obi stop SE. A word is enough for the wise. 2 days ago a Yoruba man kidnapped and the video send out by scrutinising the video it was cleared the kidnappers took the steps in support of obi not because of Biafra which is very dangerous to igbo interest in other region.

Nnwaem tell obi to speak to all his mobs followers this is not how to do politics, this is not how to win peoples heart politically. They insulted and threatened Soludo, Uzodinma, Ekweremadu etc. They rubbed the Revered Obi of Benin on the ground simply for going to Aso Rock and obi till this moment never caution them nor dissociate himself from them, it is bad.

Enough is Enouugh

Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by PROPEACE: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
ubest1:
It should be tagged HOPE UZODIMMA protest against Peter Obi influence
I tell you, just see the 17 man crowd.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

When is Tinubu coming to campaign for Hope Uzodiinma? cool

What will happen if he comes?
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by simpleseyi: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
LikeAking:
Paid miscrants

All Igbos, no Northerner or Westerner will go and protest against a governorship candidate in Imo.

I never knew Igbos are so cheap to buy until you mentioned it now.

Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by iamfactor(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Thank you my wonderful Imolites for rejecting lies and deceits, thanks for making use of your brains.
Obi and his party must be rejected in all nooks and crannies of the country.
Imolites Da'aluuu

Mynd.44 nlfp.mod front page wants it hot.
Cold food no dy good this wet season.

Stop being a nuisant on a public space
You no dey take eye see anything wey consign Obi.
Guy na madness be this o
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by BJanta: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
tolue42:

Something is coming home to roost!

It's alrady home to roost. This Imo State.

Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Gentlelox: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

This is how this guy attack all 8 million Nigerians that voted Tinubu/Shetima.. he cursed people's family because they don't think like him or vote like him
now I know IconicR is same person as Ireportlive

8 million Kee u and ur unborn generations
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
updatechange:
BREAKING:

Anti Peter Obi protest hits Owerri, protesters are saying Obi is trying to force an unpopular candidate on LP in Imo state.

Obi says he wants to fight “godfatherism” but at the same time, he wants to be a godfather.

Shadows??

Only if they know how more popular they are making Obi and the candidate.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by GoodLife4live: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Judekenny:
Its on record that Nigerians doesn't honor good people. Because of the level of corruption in Nigeria
Please, We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/8RUuYNoiP91TARtu5
_
go and advertises for your akpu eaters... Hypocrite mofo...

U called that in convicted detainee criminal a good man..

Someone that lied vividly to ojukwu that he will never leave apga ?

It seems good man mean another thing in that potopoto region
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Ireportlive: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gentlelox:
now I know IconicR is same person as Ireportlive

8 million Kee u and ur unborn generations

And if I am not iconicR may your curse go to you

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by tolue42(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
nairanaira12:

Don't tell me you don't know that these people are paid protesters.

Really?? But Abuja protests ain't sponsored by LP?
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Judekenny: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Interesting time
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Gentlelox: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

And if I am not iconicR may your mother run mad naked on the street since she failed to raise you
you're obviously a kid so i won't engage u again. I'm bigger than that. Yes, am that big.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Ireportlive: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gentlelox:
you're obviously a kid so i won't engage u again. I'm bigger than that. Yes, am that big.

Am happy to give you training on public decorum and minding your business,

Now run along and be a good boy henceforth
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by AfonjaEmir: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nothing...let him campaign for Uzodinma as PO campaigned for the LP candidate. Don't you think it's fair he does that? Even Buhari campaigned for Uzodinma...

He should come ... cool

Praktikals:

What will happen if he comes?
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by PoliciaNLand: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Am happy to give you training on public decorum and manners minding your business, since your mother failed to do that

Now run along and be a good boy henceforth

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by yommen: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
LikeAking:
Paid miscrants

They said Obi is trying to force a Candidate they don't want on them. You said they are paid instead of asking further questions concerning their claims.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Knetpro(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Una nor go stop?
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by PoliciaNLand: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

And if I am not iconicR may your mother run mad naked on the street since she failed to raise you
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Just 12 people!!! They no gree release money the 12 of them want share am to their self alone.
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
LikeAking:
Paid miscrants
I was in Owerri municipal all this while but didn't discover any of this miscreants
Re: Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

But who’s the president today?

Olodo, win battle lose war and still celebrating

Your case be like football match, you lost the final match 4 goals to 1 but celebrating that you got a goal

The thief wey steal his mandate must return it

How Fubara Fell Out With Wike / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque