Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos (881 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Ogunlewe Endorses Tinubu: Age Is Irrelevant In Deciding Who Becomes President / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by yommen: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Who carry IGBO matter for head like Kilode....
Yoruba. Simon Ekpa..is IGBO, but it disturbs you constantly..why?

See Yoruba talking about minding business...e shock me sef. Worthless busybodies..spits cool

Useless people like you won't accept he is the busybody here na. Oya tell me, how many accounts do you have on Nairaland? Your Monica also says it all. You created an account for the purpose of dragging issues with Yorubas and yet ur not the busybody. I have noticed how Igbos keep creating threads In this section of Nairaland just to discuss and bring Yoruba down. This thread is a very good example. Therefore, I replied you to sort in your inhouse problems Simon Ekpa is causing but suddenly, I dey carry Igbo for head. na unna dey carry yoruba for head like gele na!!! Or Why would you go about just creating threads with malicious intention? Guy, your likes are fools!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by Christistruth03: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Who carry IGBO matter for head like Kilode....
Yoruba. Simon Ekpa..is IGBO, but it disturbs you constantly..why?

See Yoruba talking about minding business...e shock me sef. Worthless busybodies..spits cool

Your case is easy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by yommen: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
kettykin:

You reek of demonic imbecility, elections that was covered by everyone andvthe word Omoale became so much used to segregate between yorubas who should vote and who should not vote. Like I said before your imbecility has no remedy.

It's your inferiority-stricken life that reeks of imbecility. There was never a time Yorubas argued about which yoruba should vote and who should never vote. Yes, they put measures into place to prevent Igbos from voting and it's because you are passing your boundary dragging with original owners of the land. I hope you dont pass your stupidity and idiocy down to your to younger generation as the older generation passed it to you. Cos it's certain Yorubas are always your problems!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by Jlow2: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Only one religion in the world comes before tribe, else where is tribe before religion, religion of peace indeed
Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why will you expend so much energy researching IGBO events ...if your are not a busy body? cool

Christistruth03:

Your case is easy

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa is IGBO...how does it kwancern you?
Nnamdi Kanu is IGBO, how does it concern you?
IPOB is IGBO, how does it matter to you?
ESN is IGBO, how is it your business?

Why cant you focus on Amotekun and other worthless organisations you give uniforms to package criminals and failures?

IGBOs didnt beg you for alliance...stop being a busybody.. cool

yommen:

Useless people like you won't accept he is the busybody here na. Oya tell me, how many accounts do you have on Nairaland? Your Monica also says it all. You created an account for the purpose of dragging issues with Yorubas and yet ur not the busybody. I have noticed how Igbos keep creating threads In this section of Nairaland just to discuss and bring Yoruba down. This thread is a very good example. Therefore, I replied you to sort in your inhouse problems Simon Ekpa is causing but suddenly, I dey carry Igbo for head. na unna dey carry yoruba for head like gele na!!! Or Why would you go about just creating threads with malicious intention? Guy, your likes are fools!

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by Christistruth03: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Why will you expend so much energy researching IGBO events ...if your are not a busy body? cool

Lagos is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
crying Yoruba unity beggar.. cool

Christistruth03:

Lagos is not Igbo
Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by Christistruth03: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
crying Yoruba unity beggar.. cool

From those still begging the Niger Delta because they are completely uninterested in your Biafran El dorado that will never happen

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
How does the BIAFRAN el dorado give you so much sleepless nights?...When you are not a busy body? cool

Christistruth03:

From those still begging the Niger Delta because they are completely uninterested in your Biafran El dorado that will never happen
Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by yommen: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Simon Ekpa is IGBO...how does it kwancern you?
Nnamdi Kanu is IGBO, how does it concern you?
IPOB is IGBO, how does it matter to you?
ESN is IGBO, how is it your business?

Why cant you focus on Amotekun and other worthless organisations you give uniforms to package criminals and failures?

IGBOs didnt beg you for alliance...stop being a busybody.. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2023
You are becoming more foolish. You know it's IGBOs destroying IGBO land (as you claim), why bother? Why give advice to your sworn enemy. who you would rather mock till death, than give succour?

No matter how you want to rearrange your fvvvvck-up..Yoruba don cast finally for IHBO eyes.

So just stay your lane . cool

yommen:

Wetin consign us with Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Groundnut Ekpa? It's your land they are destroying of course. So even if they destroy everything there and leave nothing for the next generation, e nor consign me na. So you wouldn't ser us creating threads about you just to drag you down. This particular thread was definitely opened by an Igbo person to discuss Yoruba issues with malicious intention. That's what I'm saying. As an Igbo, you and your likes should not open threads like and expect us not to reply you.
Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Help me tell those useless people ooooo
Jogs1900:
Yoruba affairs..It's none of your business since you are not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2023
kettykin:
Why is someone from osun deciding who rules Lagos . This is even wrong considering that Lagos and osun are not sharing borders or boundaries in anyway

Why are people from the yeast advocating for the creation of Anioma state out of Delta state ?

Why are ohus complaining about a SS man being appointed Minister of FCT?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by Christistruth03: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2023
This below is what you want the SW to do?

It doesn't work for us

Our forefathers abandoned it in the 13h Century

Yorubas belong to wherever they are in Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2023
It's my problem. Why bother ? Why disturb yourself endlessly over matters in another region?. I don't see you rant foolishly about the atrocities in the North. Why special focus on the SE,even when they explicitly tell you to buzz-off their issues?

The meddlesome idiots are from Yoruba stock. Just like the foolish Soyinka that was schooled thoroughly by the EMIRATE. Why can't you fvvcktards mind your own freaking business? What is it with you sad waste-rners and grandstanding foolishly?

Just stay your lane .and know this ..UNA don cast.. everywhere. Mugu.. cool

yommen:

The challenge with stupid people like you is you never look inward and ask yourselves questions. You are blaming me for a problem you created.

This thread was opened by an Igbo person but it's a Yoruba to Yoruba case but I see you don't see anything wrong with it. It's obvious when we take one step forward, you take two steps back. It has always been like that since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Re: Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos by AfonjaEmir: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Bianca married Ojukwu .
She has been nominated and served as Ambassador.
She carries in her genes, Generational wealth and class

Who is remi Tinubu, an olosho' that Dino Melaye threatend to get pregnant ..and smash her ovaries cool

Christistruth03:
This below is what you want the SW to do?

It doesn't work for us

Our forefathers abandoned it in the 13h Century

Yorubas belong to wherever they are in Yorubaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dangote Refinery And Other Local Refinery Can't Drop Price Of Petrol / Rivers Crisis: Let The Law Takes Its Course..as The Impeachers Have Impeached Th / Aisha Yesufu, Ahmad Clash Over Kano Govt Ban On Crossdressin In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.