Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) (77592 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Powersurge: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
WriterNig:
RIP to a fearless leader. The world just lost a great man. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The first man to defeat a NATO armed professional army with a private military group. You'll be greatly missed. ๐Ÿ•ฏ

Yevgeny Prigozhin ๐Ÿ’”
(1961 - 2023).

Fearless chicken. Hin no read the 48 Laws of power.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Prignozhin of Wagner was used by RUssia to destroy the military bases and now he is undergoing plastic surgery to look different.

He no die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by VociferousCypha: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=trutharena post=125313244]Lol. No be the Wagner wey people for Niger Republic dey depend on but this.

Putin na badass. He dosenโ€™t forgive.

This is what Buhari should have done to that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Kill him asap instead of wasting scarce resources on feeding him beans in prison.
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
When you see a foolish person talking or commenting you will know, you donโ€™t need to be told
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Thundafireseun: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Douglad:
After that video yesterday, I know say the guy no go last one week

After what video??

Please enlighten me
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by nony43(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. No be the Wagner wey people for Niger Republic dey depend on but this.

This is what Buhari should have done to that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Kill him asap instead of wasting scarce resources on feeding him beans in prison.

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into needless civil war that cost us $billions.

And yet your terrorist Buhari is releasing BH Terrorist given the white sock. Stinking Hypocrites. If you were educated enough you should have known the difference between Secessionist and Terrorist .
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gaskiya77:
Wagner would never have listen to the president of Belarus. That was the moment Wagner missed it when he went after Putin.
I wish Wagner got Putin, the war with Ukraine would have come to an end.
Very funny of you

You think Wager boss was after Putin and end the Ukraine war, when same Prizog want Russia MoD to declare war on Ukraine.
He want total war and he always blame MOD and COS of Russia for not allowing Putin declare war on Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Jlow2: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
When you capture a general shot him on the head cos if you spare him you have dug your grave
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
The moment he revolted against Putin, I knew he was a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by cl0r0x: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
8 bodies were recovered, where are the other two? This is another drama
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by nony43(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
BentizilL:

You're a fool for saying this, so ojukwu have to kill my people because he want to fight Gowon? sad

Is Gowon from Edo that we have to die? sad

Who did Ojukwu kill?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
If he is wise he shouldn't have flown into Putin(airspace) cry cry cry
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by nony43(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Larryton:
RIP! Obidients effect.

Obidients matter will soon send you to the other side.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Afamed: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
The moment Obidents begin to patronise you, just know, your end is near

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Lampass(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
WriterNig:
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โ˜  Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin has been killed in a plane crash in Russia, with nine other people on board also dead.

Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency has stated that Wagner head Yevgeny Prigozhin has died in the plane crash outside of Tver, Russia.

Vlandamir putin gradually killing all those who challenged his authority, in the last one month 2 wonderful Russian general and now the Wagner chief.

Vladimir Putin is ruthless with power

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
billyG:
If he is wise he shouldn't have flown into Putin(airspace) cry cry cry
He has been living in Russia since July.
He have been flying from Moscow to St. Peters.

He stepped on foots, he killed 8 Russian pilots and you think Russia MOD and COS will not take him out.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by babaowambe: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
In Russia beware of tall buildings, windows, stairs,airplanes,tea, when Putin has been offended!!!! Just saying, may be wrong

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Putin said it one time that the only thing he does not forgive is betrayal. I already knew Prigozhin was a walking dead man after the unsuccessful coup two months ago.

The game of power is one where trust, loyalty and obedience are the most expensive commodity. You can commit all the sin on earth, but never commit the above.

If you do, make sure you eliminate the person you offend, otherwise, you just signed your death warrant.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Austineva(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into nseedless civil war that cost us $billions.
that's why you enemies will always fail woefully cos our God is very much alive, you will be shocked on how Biafra will be restored as Independent Nation
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Brendaniel: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

nawa for you ooo, i dont even know you are the one i quoted again on a different thread which i shared opposite opinion with

guy i don't even know what to say again

canada?

all sha because of obi?

stop supporting politician bro, see you on every thread

Not because of Obi, I just want a better country, a country I will be proud of the leaders, A country with good governance, this is not about Obi, I just want to play my part...

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by XAUBulls: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
WriterNig:
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โ˜  Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin has been killed in a plane crash in Russia, with nine other people on board also dead.

Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency has stated that Wagner head Yevgeny Prigozhin has died in the plane crash outside of Tver, Russia.

The end of a cycle.

I assume that @Sukkot didn't see this coming so soon after the irresponsible military coup debacle in Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by SageWithSarcasm(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wizardslayer:
It's a well coordinated crash. The man himself has alot of enemies, known and unknown.

To be a strong man no be here.

Modified. It might be staged. Don't be surprise when you hear that he's alive.
I think this is not been stressed enough. "Feared dead" no be "dead" if he jump down before crash nko. Abi we no dey see Hollywood show this things?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by XAUBulls: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
pansophist:
Putin said it one time that the only thing he does not forgive is betrayal. I already knew Prigozhin was a walking dead man after the unsuccessful coup two months ago.

The game of power is one where trust, loyalty and obedience are the most expensive commodity. You can commit all the sin on earth, but never commit the above.

If you do, make sure you eliminate the person you offend, otherwise, you just signed your death warrant.
Very well said.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

After killing Nnamdi KANU, all the terrorist and bandits in the north will just fall down and die, dollar will drop from 900 to 100 naira, bag of rice will drop to 5k, Almajiris will just become educated and be blowing big grammar, herdsmen will stop killing people in the south west.

Petrol will drop from 600 and remain permanent at 100 naira per litre, every graduate will become employed, Police brutality will end, army will stop beating civilians for just waving at them.

Let me stop here, Buhari didn't try at all, by now Nigeria would have been like Canada, just look at the mistake he made

One bottle of odeku for you

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Gandrova: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Sope otilo

Putin never forgets
The most powerful man on Earth now
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by emetisuccess(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Insider job.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Starhearts: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

After killing Nnamdi KANU, all the terrorist and bandits in the north will just fall down and die, dollar will drop from 900 to 100 naira, bag of rice will drop to 5k, Almajiris will just become educated and be blowing big grammar, herdsmen will stop killing people in the south west.

Petrol will drop from 600 and remain permanent at 100 naira per litre, every graduate will become employed, Police brutality will end, army will stop beating civilians for just waving at them.

Let me stop here, Buhari didn't try at all, by now Nigeria would have been like Canada, just look at the mistake he made

U made pointless point ๐Ÿ‘‰...
Go nd bath

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by mclloyd22: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into needless civil war that cost us $billions.

Your Hate for igbos๐Ÿ˜‚

My chairman wetin this marginalized hustling group of people do you?

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Not because of Obi, I just want a better country, a country I will be proud of the leaders, A country with good governance, this is not about Obi, I just want to play my part...

i understand but see you on those thread na

i know we want good country but the fact still remains we will keep having bad leaders till we are mature

forget what we can gain from government, what can government gain from us

let us hustle, get rich and free ourselves from politician chains and then we wont even care who ever become president

let get rich.
only poor support politician
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

lets fight the office and not the office office
by the time we fight institution we will see Nigeria will be great

let fight policies
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by ppogba: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
If indeed the guy is dead, I would like to say he died cheaply like a chicken.

In a plane crash? Are you kidding me?Yevgeny, you no try at all.

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Father4all: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Douglad:
After that video yesterday, I know say the guy no go last one week
. What video was that?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by kessdivine4all: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:

That's the same way your smelling Father and useless mother will be liquidated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Nigerians Would Never โ€œGo Back To Their Hutsโ€ In Africa - Trump / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.