Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) (77590 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️
Even Pro Ukraine will tell you Prigozhin never talked about Putin.

His fight from day one was against MOD and Gerasimov.

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Brendaniel: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

canada?

nawa for freedom of speech ooo

Na wa o....

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fiscus105:
Imperial finally sees the end of his enermy.

I now see Wagner as most foolish man, despite his war exposure and experiences, how could u threatened Putin's govt/life and yet still be flying on Russia's space anyhow.

Wisdom bigger than strength indeed.
I remember how military experts said he signed his own death warrant the moment he changed his mind about taking the Kremlin when he was so close.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by kevwemike: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Putin don kill am.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Iko5000: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
STFU, Putin licker .

ukpahu:
The West has don it

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by olatade(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
He simply overstepped his boundaries with Kremlin. He been a dead man since the coup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sit don one place, my man no gree.
Flying everywhere exposes you to risks.
Ogaaa don rest now
Everyday na Wagner..
Person no dey rest again for Wagner group...

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fiscus105:
Imperial finally sees the end of his enermy.

I now see Wagner as most foolish man, despite his war exposure and experiences, how could u threatened Putin's govt/life and yet still be flying on Russia's space anyhow.

Wisdom bigger than strength indeed.
I remember how military experts all over the world said he signed his own death warrant the moment he changed his mind about taking the Kremlin when he was so close.

He just rolled his tanks in without opposition, even Russian troops station in strategic locations just looked on..

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Dafresh: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The Ukrainians would be very happy. However, Nigeriens, Malians, Burkina Fasos, and Guineans will be sad.

With Wagner in Mali, the terrorists and jihadist had already taken over half of the country. Now that Wagner is gone, they will just take over the rest of the country from the Mali military junta.
You mean he doesn't have second in Command? how many years have he been the command? Is he the one that formed the group? or he has no replacement. They way you guys talk eee
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dem don kill am OOO. shocked

The united states did this so the world will blame it on Putin. angry

6 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dafresh:

You mean he doesn't have second in Command? how many years have he been the command? Is he the one that formed the group? or he has no replacement. They way you guys talk eee
He is right. He formed the group and solely handles recruitment himself.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by hammerT: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
mayor1814:
I'm still wondering why the man didn't finish what he started. He stopped the almost successful coup against Putin at the dying minute. And he thought Putin will overlook?

Sometimes even as a military strongman u run out of ideas. I think that's what happened in Prighozin case.

He bought himself more time to live.

He should have run away from Russia and Belarus.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Sit don one place, my man no gree.
Flying everywhere exposes you to risks.
Ogaaa don rest now
But he was staying in Russia after fooling medias he went to Belarus.
He was in Moscow and St. Peters, meaning higher power is playing here
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The Ukrainians would be very happy. However, Nigeriens, Malians, Burkina Fasos, and Guineans will be sad.

With Wagner in Mali, the terrorists and jihadist had already taken over half of the country. Now that Wagner is gone, they will just take over the rest of the country from the Mali military junta.
& u think dis is d end of Wagner?

He even could have faked his death....

make una dey think!
cool

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by bablon20(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dont joke with gods of Africans.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Checkwell: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Favouret:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

Idiot. You are no longer Faith again.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
tofolo:
Vladimir Putin 👊
Exactly what I was going to say. For daring Putin, I knew his end was near. Putin never forgives even if he pretends to which is a sign of good leadership though. Strong leader neither forgives nor forgets else people will take him for granted. Putin has set an example with this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
hammerT:

He bought himself more time to live.

He should have run away from Russia and Belarus.

To where?
He went against Russia MOD and Gerasimov then killed over 6 Russian Air force crews even if Putin leave him, others will strike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by hammerT: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is very sad.

A man that fought for his country dont deserve this.

People are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by NairalandGossip: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
onomeabuja:

Oooooooooh him don kpia
U live by d sword & die by the sword embarassed
Such is life cry
Don't let them deceive you. The guy is living a totally different identity somewhere else
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by ElSudani: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
He was still hanging around Russia even after the aborted coup. His death warrant was almost certainly signed that day.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by hammerT: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
seunny4lif:

To where?
He went against Russia MOD and Gerasimov then killed over 6 Russian Air force crews even if Putin leave him, others will strike

YOUR RIGHT BUT THE KILLING IS WRONG.

IT WONT HELP RUSSIA IMAGE
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

& u think dis is d end of Wagner?
Think!
Leave stories for another day.

For now we are celebrating the end of the leader, founder, and recruiter of fighters for Wagner 🥳
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
hammerT:

YOUR RIGHT BUT THE KILLING IS WRONG.

IT WONT HELP RUSSIA IMAGE
Forget that
No be today, GRU or CIA don dey kill anyone that went against their control.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by ogbe88(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew he had been jinxed with obscene cataclysmic bad luck the moment the people who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, Alhaji Atiku, Mr Trump, GEJ etc with bad luck started supporting and praising him.smh

They were the ones who jinxed the Niger coupists too. Anyone or any organisation they support is jinxed with bad luck. Check my signature for free stuffs!
U better be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Russian Regional Officials have stated that the 8 Bodies which have so far been Discovered at the Site of the Aircraft Crash in the Tver Region are too badly Burned to be Identifiable at this time and will require Forensic Work.

I dey suspect foul play here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
If this is true then my prediction comes accurate because I said for him standing against Putin I know and not run away from Russia territory it's a death sentence in advance.

Waiting for confirmation before I say more.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by hammerT: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
NOTHING LIKE FAKE, THEY WONT WASTE PILOT AND NINE OTHERS TO FAKE HIS DEATH.

HE WAS ONBOARD.

AIRFORCE PILOT MIGHT HAVE JUMPED OUT AND LEFT ALL WAGNER TO DIE

RIP

8 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Sope otilo

Putin never forgets

And never forgives too.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dem don kill am be that. No player is bigger than the club

5 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Timetravel88: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. No be the Wagner wey people for Niger Republic dey depend on but this.

Putin na badass. He dosen’t forgive.

This is what Buhari should have done to that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Kill him asap instead of wasting scarce resources on feeding him beans in prison.

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into needless civil war that cost us $billions.

Nnamdi Kanu is God sent, continue watching in HD as Nigeria will eventually implode. Nothing will stop Nigeria from disintegrating.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.