Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) (77545 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
hammerT:

YOUR RIGHT, HE ACTED MAD BUT THEN MAYBE HE WAS HAVING MENTAL ISSUE.

PEOPLEL THAT HAVE BEEN ON FRONTLINE DUTY THAT LONG USUALLY HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS.

Stop using CAP letters oooh
It's like you are fighting us here grin grin grin

Yevgeny Prigozhin alongside the entire Command Staff of the Wagner PMC Group were just arriving back in Russia today after a recent Trip to Mali in West Africa.

His plane was reportedly hit by Pantsir, that's the same system his fighters killed over 8 Russian pilots with.
Strange

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by lanocfoods: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

After killing Nnamdi KANU, all the terrorist and bandits in the north will just fall down and die, dollar will drop from 900 to 100 naira, bag of rice will drop to 5k, Almajiris will just become educated and be blowing big grammar, herdsmen will stop killing people in the south west.

Petrol will drop from 600 and remain permanent at 100 naira per litre, every graduate will become employed, Police brutality will end, army will stop beating civilians for just waving at them.

Let me stop here, Buhari didn't try at all, by now Nigeria would have been like Canada, just look at the mistake he made
walahi as if killing Nmamdi KANU will solve nigeria's problem. The hate in some peoples heart

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
tofolo:
Vladimir Putin 👊
what if Ukraine and NATO ploted the attack...

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by amnesty7: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Djoel:
The more you look the less you see. After the stunt they pulled the last time, I'm not trusting this news.
See correct brain. Never trust whatever you read.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by trutharena: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
masseratti:
am Yoruba, I have the right to say you are not an ọmọlúwàbí, never wish death on no one for any reason that's bad, if you were in Ojukwu shoes would you be happy? Am 100% sure you were not born when that issue happened, so why are you saying rubbish online anonymously?
Would you be happy if your junior become your commandant because of coup de tal?
Ojukwu was a senior to Gowon, this men had even buried their hatched, but you came online to start an useless debacle between Igbos and Yorubas, what does that have to do with this thread for heavens sake?

Who cares if you are from futa toro?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by iamtardey: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
So guys I entered some TikTok lives last night and what happened has bn bothering me till now tho… someone please tell me what idk
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
He had it coming!
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Sk5050: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Never trust your enemies even after reconciliation 🤔.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by hammerT: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
seunny4lif:

Stop using CAP letters oooh
It's like you are fighting us here grin grin grin

Yevgeny Prigozhin alongside the entire Command Staff of the Wagner PMC Group were just arriving back in Russia today after a recent Trip to Mali in West Africa.

His plane was reportedly hit by Pantsir, that's the same system his fighters killed over 8 Russian pilots with.
Strange

They defended themselves you mean?

If the Pilots were not attacking, will they be killed?

Whoever sent them should be jailed.

As for his death, it is a loss to Russia, because Yevgeny Prigozhin carried credibility and recognition here in Africa and the world.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by potent5(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew he had been jinxed with obscene cataclysmic bad luck the moment the people who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, Alhaji Atiku, Mr Trump, GEJ etc with bad luck started supporting and praising him.smh

They were the ones who jinxed the Niger coupists too. Anyone or any organisation they support is jinxed with bad luck. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Shut up, Kazim. Did you not jinx MKO, Awolowo, Bola Ige, funsho Williams, Falae, el rufai, etc?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Bfly: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
KGB no be sere sere o
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by obedience4(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
seunny4lif:

Watergate is owned by CIA
Even a child born today will know that one

Q. Are you able to forgive?
Putin: Yes, but not everything.
Q. What is it impossible to forgive?
Putin: Betrayal.

BREAKING:
A second plane owned by Prigozhin just landed at the Ostafyevo airport near Moscow.

lol, seriously, you believe the CIA would own a defence company like blackwater Inc, a company that can be easily traced with paper trails everywhere.
What covert about the CIA if they should owned a company that have it's information it's public domain

A simple search about the CIA special activities Center SAC,
And it's paramilitary group the special operations group SOG
Trust me the CIA will never use a defence company to do it's dirty work.

Black water is mostly used by the military to guard VIP in hotspot.
Nothing covert about blackwater inc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by sammiewrite(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nothing new. The powers that be eliminated him. Nigeria at one point had its own version in Patrick Yakowa and lately Maj. Gen. Attahiru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
hammerT:

They defended themselves you mean?

If the Pilots were not attacking, will they be killed?

Whoever sent them should be jailed.

As for his death, it is a loss to Russia, because Yevgeny Prigozhin carried credibility and recognition here in Africa and the world.

Abeg you get game for tonight
Man, need money cheesy
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by maticar: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew he had been jinxed with obscene cataclysmic bad luck the moment the people who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, Alhaji Atiku, Mr Trump, GEJ etc with bad luck started supporting and praising him.smh

They were the ones who jinxed the Niger coupists too. Anyone or any organisation they support is jinxed with bad luck. Check my signature for free stuffs!
You reason like a foolish person

Maybe it's obidients that asked him to stage a coup also
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
sad
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by OldBeer: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Prigozhin:
I am not dead why the evil wish. undecided
grin
Sorry sir
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. No be the Wagner wey people for Niger Republic dey depend on but this.

Putin na badass. He dosen’t forgive.

This is what Buhari should have done to that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Kill him asap instead of wasting scarce resources on feeding him beans in prison.

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into needless civil war that cost us $billions.

MNK is bigger than prigozhin and Buhari joined together.

No president, dead or alive can kill Kanu.
Not to talk of Tinubu the great coward from brown roofanistan grin
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by NAC1666: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
WriterNig:
🇷🇺 ☠ Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin has been killed in a plane crash in Russia, with nine other people on board also dead.

Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency has stated that Wagner head Yevgeny Prigozhin has died in the plane crash outside of Tver, Russia.

Right from the day he challenged Putin,I knew he was a working dead. Now that Wagner boss is out of the way, Ecowas can invade Niger
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
@Obedience4
Common, no one can get massive in term of military without CIA operation and Pentagon.
They are private fighters controlled by CIA to do USA government dirty works like Wager, they fought in Iraq war.
Wager are doing Russia government dirty work in Africa, you think Wager will get contact to any nation to work without GRU.

North Korea has launched its Satellite, a Shelter-in-Place Alert has been Ordered in the Okinawa Prefecture of Japan.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by iykofias(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Black water is 100% private just as Wagner is 100% private.

Yevgeny Prigozhin carries out the recruitment of Wagner fighters himself.

Before the mutiny, he was the only one on TV calling out Putin and the Kremlin about how they're were corrupting themselves in Moscow while leaving Wagner fighters to die in Ukraine without ammunition or food.

His fighters were even angry that he stopped the mutiny when they were so close in toppling Putin.

Whichever way, Ukrainians would be happy that this ruthless guy is dead. I feel sorry for Niger republic and other west Africa countries that were hoping on help from Wagner.

I see the Ukrainian war coming to an end soon.

Even the world financial markets would react positively to this man's death.
another western fairy tales
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Vladmir Putin and KGB ........
Hmmmmm
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by RaptorX: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Very predictable, was thinking he was going to mysteriously fall out of a 10 storey building window.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by 12inchess: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Omo Putin wicked ooooo....If na him do am.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Crush your Enemy Totally. Its a law in Power.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Simon Ekpa. He already gave assurances to the military junta grin grin grin

Shey DAT multinational coward wey hide for Finland and hin dey successfully brainwash some idiot to cause trouble him cup go soon full too
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nyne: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Sope otilo

Putin never forgets

Yes he might turn out to be a bad egg.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by obedience4(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
seunny4lif:
@Obedience4
Common, no one can get massive in term of military without CIA operation and Pentagon.
They are private fighters, they fought in Iraq war.

They have links to the USA military and the CIA, of course most of it's personal are formal USA delta forces and naval seals
What my agurement is that they are owned by the CIA
Which is 100℅ wrong the CIA can't use this guy's because of PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by akezn: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
I am even surprised it took this long. He wouldn't have retreated that day. That was his mistake. I knew Putin will never forgive him because the mutiny was an embarrassment to him.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by nony43(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
yarimo:
Obidients hero otilo just like that grin grin

Obidients matter will get rid of you soon.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Putin the Putin grin grin grin
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Gaskiya77: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wagner would never have listen to the president of Belarus. That was the moment Wagner missed it when he went after Putin.
I wish Wagner got Putin, the war with Ukraine would have come to an end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.