Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nl Pls I Can't Afford To Loss It(read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Pls I Can't Afford To Loss It(read) (260 Views)

I Married My Sister Because Bible Supports It – Read / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Before You Forcefully Do It, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Pls I Can't Afford To Loss It(read) by Chhiiibuuezzeee: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
I know this is not supposed to be here, I did cause of the traffic.

Of a sudden,I woke up with a swollen eyelid with reddish eye. And noticed a little grow in my eye, the white part.

I made research online and it getting me scared all day.
Online said it PINGUECULA.

PLS HELP, HOW CAN I STOP IT FROM GROWING, IT STILL LITTLE

Re: Nl Pls I Can't Afford To Loss It(read) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
It literally said it's harmless.
Re: Nl Pls I Can't Afford To Loss It(read) by Osoboshi: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Buy dexamethasone eye drop and apply .seems ur eye came in contact with a harmful object hence the inflammation
Re: Nl Pls I Can't Afford To Loss It(read) by wash02: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Stop looking up symptoms on google. You'll scare yourself half to death with what you'll find. If you think there's an abnormality in or on your body, you should go see an expert. Many illnesses share similar symptoms.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Light And Darkness A Man Turn To A Yam / The Natural Remedy For Quick Ejaculation In Men / Wireless Or Non Wireless Mouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.