Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days (456 Views)

#FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? / Why Do You Suddenly Attract A Lot Of Girls Once You Find A Good Source Of Income / Beautiful Ladies Got Nabbed After Announcing They Were Going To Take Drugs. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by OperationalVehi: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
If you Suddenly realize you have 2 days more to live, what are the things you'll do?
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by tobby20: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
OperationalVehi:
If you Suddenly realize you have 2 days more to live, what are the things you'll do?
ill use one day to track you life and spend my last card killing you The next day

1 Like

Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Taylor90: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Na you go die

Bastard

1 Like

Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
I wont do much

Just be drinking beer in front of the TV

2 Likes

Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Chibuzoripob: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin Fear Not.We are all a visitors here.There's time for everything under heaven.God says, woth long life i have satisfied you and show you my SALVATION. GOD can take anyone HOME anytime. Prepare thyself to met your maker grin
Taylor90:
Na you go die

Bastard
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Chibuzoripob: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
sad Nobody knw the time.Prepare thyself for the journey
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Wainey: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Probably organize a party, make merry and after the party, sit and start appreciating my life on Earth and wondering if there is a life after death
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Stargurl20(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Intensify my act of seeking forgiveness from my creator (Allah), and seek good end from Him.

1 Like

Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by codedgalaxy: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
If i had one day left, I will use it for evangelism. Can't just go without erecting (saving) one soul.
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by OperationalVehi: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2023
tobby20:
ill use one day to track you life and spend my last card killing you The next day
Oh, that one sef dey sha
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by victory36(m): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2023
I will be very happy and relieved and anticipate for the appointed hour so far it's not a violent death

2 Likes

Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Chris2863(m): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Taylor90:
Na you go die

Bastard
😂😂😂😂
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Puss360(f): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Hh
Re: If You Suddenly Knew You Were Going To Die In 2days by Tenrack: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Taylor90:
Na you go die

Bastard
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Is Dead / How Much Is Ilorin To Ibadan By Road. / Some Single People Are Really Going Through A Lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.