Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court (23320 Views)

Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / EFCC Takes Battle To Jail Goje For 'N5bn Fraud' To Appeal Court / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by Bimpe29: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
There's money to spend by AA.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by abbey621(m): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=Jaycee07 post=125329870][/quote]

I can guarantee you when it comes to international relations the federal government supersedes any State. There's no need to argue, just look at the hundreds of cases from yahoo boys and internet scams, who are the prosecutors? 99% of the time it would be a federal prosecutor that takes the lead.

Moving on, I want to guarantee another point, U.S privacy law protects not only students like Tinubu but U.S institutions as well. Verification of academic records provides basic verification such as diploma, date of graduation and so on, it does not guarantee access to the things Atiku lawyers are asking.........Asking the university to provide diploma sample for every year in it's 44 year history so that they can compare it to Tinubu's is not only ridiculous but foolish! Asking them to provide reason a certain employee was hired and terminated is another comical gaffe.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by abbey621(m): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

I don't play in the mud. You can have fun alone

Sentiments over logic.....Typical Nigerian....Shalom!
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:15am On Aug 25, 2023
abbey621:

Sentiments over logic.....Typical Nigerian....Shalom!
Good morning
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by orisa37: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2023
WRONG AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL. ATIKU WILL BE CHARGED FOR TREASON AFTER THE TRIBUNAL'S ISSUE IS SETTLED.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by IfnobeGod20: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Enice:
Oga, stop spewing trash! The court is not bound to do anything. These are personal information which concern nobody except Tinubu, the school and anyone Tinubu gives permission to cross-check his result. The CGPA is a public record but the transcript is personal.
It's like requesting your personal information from your doctor. It needs your consent.
When we say you people lacked common sense, it seems is an abuse but it is the fact. Just as I have said, you guys have not read the details at all but commenting out of the blues. Atiku made a request to have access to Tinubu's admission records and diploma record because he is an interested party in an election that required that the second respondent must be above board. Even in Nigeria such sensitive documents can be obtained based on the interest you want to use it for, through FOI.
Mind you, Tinubu is no more a private individual again but a public figure, hence, everything about him must be above board. Searching for his personal records to exhume truth is never out of place as a public figure and that was what the CSU said in their reply to the court petition. Go back and read it because I won't spoon feed you.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by IfnobeGod20: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2023
garfield1:

Just as I thought,atiku is only waging a media war to rubbish tinubu and csu not to actually get justice.the law is not concerned about how tinubu got admitted,that is the business of the school.if tinubu actually attended CSU and his bsc is real,then there's no case
Please where have you read that the law doesn't concern how he got admitted into CSU? Have you heard the maxim of "you cannot build something on nothing". The process of a thing is more important than the product. You cannot go and use your elder brother WAEC results to gain admission and become a medical doctor and said it doesn't matter how you become a doctor. That's foolery.
Atiku never raised flag that Tinubu didn't attend Chicago State University but his red flag are diploma obtained from the school that bear different dates 22nd and 27th, sex of the named Bola Tinubu (Female as seen on the document) and date of birth of the said Bola Tinubu that bear different dates 1952 and 1954.
How would somebody certificate bear different dates and birth date bears different dates. It can only be just one man.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by 2pacarnate(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2023
favor914:
What a high level of ignorance that you just exhibited, Kai if you are ignorant, damn you are actually ignorant.

Atiku’s issue is not about Bola Tinubu attending CSU, that has been settled, pdp’s Reno Omokri confirmed that for us also, it is actually about his credentials he used in getting admission, which CSU has rubbished as nonsense.

And Jesus wept, please go back to school and collect your school.fees,that's if you ever went to one,are you sure you have not been sleeping in this country?or.did you just dropped.from mass?or is it that you learnt how.to read but can't comprehend?tufiakwa
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by 2pacarnate(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu is just playing your heads like maradona

His lawyers attempt to block Atiku from checking his records at Chicago is all to divert your attention and give you bones to chase.

He knows nothing will come out of the search.

Now your heart beat races thinking you are about to uncover something, you start getting excited and at the end, it was a bait.

Lmao. 😂

Imagine your sense of reasoning,such a kow.mentality bro....are you aware that all.these.bruhaha will be making headlines on US newspapers?

So do you mean a 1st class graduate of accountancy hired 5 SANS that he is paying per hour in dollars just to give us high hopes?

Chai....and Jesus wept 😭
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by garfield1: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please where have you read that the law doesn't concern how he got admitted into CSU? Have you heard the maxim of "you cannot build something on nothing". The process of a thing is more important than the product. You cannot go and use your elder brother WAEC results to gain admission and become a medical doctor and said it doesn't matter how you become a doctor. That's foolery.
Atiku never raised flag that Tinubu didn't attend Chicago State University but his red flag are diploma obtained from the school that bear different dates 22nd and 27th, sex of the named Bola Tinubu (Female as seen on the document) and date of birth of the said Bola Tinubu that bear different dates 1952 and 1954.
How would somebody certificate bear different dates and birth date bears different dates. It can only be just one man.

The F is on the transcript from Daley college not CSU.he never submitted his transcripts to inec so it is no case.the apex court has stated that in cases of forgery,the school must testify.csu has confirmed that tinubu is a graduate,thefefore atiku case is dead.highest the court can order CSU to release is his BSC and transcript.details like record of exams,admission record,how CSU admits students,health records etc is the internal affairs of CSU and cannot be released.how a student is admitted,which school he filled is not the purview of an outsider or even a court.let atiku go to tinubu secondary school and search for that.it is just like a non party mber looking for how a party nominated or did their primaries.it is ridiculous and smacks of foolishness
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by IfnobeGod20: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2023
garfield1:

The F is on the transcript from Daley college not CSU.he never submitted his transcripts to inec so it is no case.the apex court has stated that in cases of forgery,the school must testify.csu has confirmed that tinubu is a graduate,thefefore atiku case is dead.highest the court can order CSU to release is his BSC and transcript.details like record of exams,admission record,how CSU admits students,health records etc is the internal affairs of CSU and cannot be released.how a student is admitted,which school he filled is not the purview of an outsider or even a court.let atiku go to tinubu secondary school and search for that.it is just like a non party mber looking for how a party nominated or did their primaries.it is ridiculous and smacks of foolishness
This is the problems I have with you, you always think you know everything. Go back and read the reply of the CSU to the court. They never objected to the record requested by Atiku, they only requested for modification on itema 5 and 7 I think so. That is, records of employment history and diploma of people graduated for 44 years till date. If it was against the law of the land, they would have made objection to that in their reply. They did mentioned in the letter that they differ objection to Tinubu because they are not familiar with the law of Nigeria where Atiku wish to use the documents requested as an interested party.
Meanwhile, you're gaslighting and at the same time grandstanding. The issue is never how CSU admitted Tinubu but variation in different aspect of his record. His sex carries female instead of Bola Tinubu male that we know. His date of birth reads 1952 another reads 1954. A certificate carrying different dates, 22 and 27. The question is, is Tinubu a dual being that he has to have two identities in everything?
Please Atiku request to the court is not how Tinubu got admitted to CSU but variation in some aspect of his documents. Get that and stop misleading unsuspecting Nigerians that don't read details.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by garfield1: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problems I have with you, you always think you know everything. Go back and read the reply of the CSU to the court. They never objected to the record requested by Atiku, they only requested for modification on itema 5 and 7 I think so. That is, records of employment history and diploma of people graduated for 44 years till date. If it was against the law of the land, they would have made objection to that in their reply. They did mentioned in the letter that they differ objection to Tinubu because they are not familiar with the law of Nigeria where Atiku wish to use the documents requested as an interested party.
Meanwhile, you're gaslighting and at the same time grandstanding. The issue is never how CSU admitted Tinubu but variation in different aspect of his record. His sex carries female instead of Bola Tinubu male that we know. His date of birth reads 1952 another reads 1954. A certificate carrying different dates, 22 and 27. The question is, is Tinubu a dual being that he has to have two identities in everything?
Please Atiku request to the court is not how Tinubu got admitted to CSU but variation in some aspect of his documents. Get that and stop misleading unsuspecting Nigerians that don't read details.

You are the one that is misleading nigerians.a variation is still an objection afterall the school said the court order should be limited to certain areas but since they have deferred everything to tinubu,what tinubu says is what matters.i have told you that the gender issue is from Daley not CSU.the mixup in dates and format of certificate has been blamed on the school clerk and the school has not denied it and will not.tje school at one time in the past referred to tinubu as Mr tinubu.again,in this letter,they clearly said president tinubu which has settled the gender issue.
I am ready to bet with you that no court will order the school or any school to release any record beyond his certificate and transcript.let me put all dumbidients in their place once and for all when it comes to law.this is a dead issue
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by orisa37: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
ATIKU SHOULD PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE. AND OBEY THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by Omoawoke: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
2pacarnate:

Imagine your sense of reasoning,such a kow.mentality bro....are you aware that all.these.bruhaha will be making headlines on US newspapers?

So do you mean a 1st class graduate of accountancy hired 5 SANS that he is paying per hour in dollars just to give us high hopes?

Chai....and Jesus wept 😭

Not only US newspaper, in fact every body in the streets of US are discussing it at the moment

Hahahah

Una dey craze walahi
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by achimendy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
favor914:
nothing was scammed, the case is in court, because Nigerian airlines, air peace & co, took the Federal Government to court, over the agreement with Ethiopia Airline, that the federal government will give the new airline more leverage, & undue advantages.

Is that the only one you saw and can defend?
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by IfnobeGod20: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
garfield1:

You are the one that is misleading nigerians.a variation is still an objection afterall the school said the court order should be limited to certain areas but since they have deferred everything to tinubu,what tinubu says is what matters.i have told you that the gender issue is from Daley not CSU.the mixup in dates and format of certificate has been blamed on the school clerk and the school has not denied it and will not.tje school at one time in the past referred to tinubu as Mr tinubu.again,in this letter,they clearly said president tinubu which has settled the gender issue.
I am ready to bet with you that no court will order the school or any school to release any record beyond his certificate and transcript.let me put all dumbidients in their place once and for all when it comes to law.this is a dead issue
Please can you give me the link where the school claimed that the variation in dates and gender were committed by the school (clerk) and not from Tinubu. I want to read it. Please let it be from a genuine newsletter and not blogger or ebipami newspaper. Please I am waiting for you.
I love the courage you have but I want to tell you that USA is not a banana republic like Nigeria that laws are meant for few. If their law permits records to be revealed to individual for cogent reasons, the court will graciously avail the petitioner the necessary documents or records.
In US, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency details of records. CSU is a state owned institution and I know the attorney representing Atiku would have relied on the FOIA to make that request. We are expecting the argument Tinubu will advance. Hoping we will get the details before Monday because he was to reply latest 23rd of this month, that's two days ago. As we also await patiently the counter reply from Atiku's camp.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by garfield1: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please can you give me the link where the school claimed that the variation in dates and gender were committed by the school (clerk) and not from Tinubu. I want to read it. Please let it be from a genuine newsletter and not blogger or ebipami newspaper. Please I am waiting for you.
I love the courage you have but I want to tell you that USA is not a banana republic like Nigeria that laws are meant for few. If their law permits records to be revealed to individual for cogent reasons, the court will graciously avail the petitioner the necessary documents or records.
In US, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency details of records. CSU is a state owned institution and I know the attorney representing Atiku would have relied on the FOIA to make that request. We are expecting the argument Tinubu will advance. Hoping we will get the details before Monday because he was to reply latest 23rd of this month, that's two days ago. As we also await patiently the counter reply from Atiku's camp.

I never said the school said the mistake was from their clerk.dont misquote me.the claims were from tinubu and the school hasn't denied it.with the school deferring to tinubu, obviously they will sink and swim by what tinubu posits.they are not just defending tinubu records but their image.
I can't remember the exact law but a us law quoted by tinubu lawyers forbids certain records from being revealed.again,atiku is a non citizen so his rights are limited.plus it is a political case and the us would not want to involve themselves deeply.commonsensicslly,academic records are privy to only the student and school not outsiders just like patient-doctor rights.i am cocksure that atiku will not get what he want.what he wants is not going to affect tinubu legally but will further damage his media reputation.
As required by the law,the school has confirmed tinubu status and this is legally conclusive.any other investigation is petty and overreaching.tinubu submitted his bsc from CSU only and atiku and the courts are bound by law to limit themselves to that.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by IfnobeGod20: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
garfield1:

I never said the school said the mistake was from their clerk.dont misquote me.the claims were from tinubu and the school hasn't denied it.with the school deferring to tinubu, obviously they will sink and swim by what tinubu posits.they are not just defending tinubu records but their image.
I can't remember the exact law but a us law quoted by tinubu lawyers forbids certain records from being revealed.again,atiku is a non citizen so his rights are limited.plus it is a political case and the us would not want to involve themselves deeply.commonsensicslly,academic records are privy to only the student and school not outsiders just like patient-doctor rights.i am cocksure that atiku will not get what he want.what he wants is not going to affect tinubu legally but will further damage his media reputation.
As required by the law,the school has confirmed tinubu status and this is legally conclusive.any other investigation is petty and overreaching.tinubu submitted his bsc from CSU only and atiku and the courts are bound by law to limit themselves to that.
And you mean a school of such status will now commit such unpardonable errors of giving different dates to a certificate of their student and different date of births. I don't think such carelessness can emanate from a school of high grade and standard. That he said the error was from the school and the school has not countered it, that doesn't mean what he said was true, it is not today that people have been claiming such thing about schools but turned out to be false narrative when investigated.
I will not continue flogging this case with you because USA has their peculiarity of law, which they don't bend to favour anyone. I shall keep tab as the proceeding continues.
Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by Deenee34: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
This man called TULUMBU will lick his ASS in few days coming

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court by Arafat2022: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
The Nigerians Mandate will surely be Rescues
Tinubu and APc will soon become history in Nigeria by God Grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form / Nigeria's 'brown Envelope' Journalists - Aljazeera / Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.