Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! (4333 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by workchopNG: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2023
While growing up, I've always wanted to date once and get married to the lady. For that reason, I didn't enter any relationship neither did I knew any woman before 25.

Few months to 25, nature smiled on me and gave me a beautiful fair lady as a girlfriend. We dated for 4 years and during those years, I was totally faithful to her and we enjoyed our company. I then made up my mind to marry her.

I became her mother's favourite while she became my mum, grandmum and siblings favourite. As fate may have it, along the line, she swayed and followed another man who would later marry her. They're still together with beautiful children.

I on the other hand got loose, became a playboy and had the life I wasn't used to. It took me 2 years to get into another relationship that lasted another 4 years but this time, faithfulness had left my dictionary. undecided

Now to the main reason for this post. This my first love had tried keeping up with the friendship with I and my family. I'll say she succeeded because she was still visiting my people and chatting me online until few months ago.

I later started ignoring her even before I got married. Then she sent me a voice message crying, saying she had only me as her friend while we were dating, that she has no one to discuss her burdens with (she wasn't asking for money).

She continued that she just needed someone to talk with, and that what we had those years were more than just mere relationship.

This led me to ask, is there anything more than relationship that is not marriage? 🤔 We never went into any covenant at all. Yes, we were like perfect match, but since she couldn't wait for me and married another man, I believe the perfect match is no longer perfect.

Is there something else I'm missing? I will like to learn.

Una good morning abeg

7 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by madone: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Leave that girl focus on ur wife. There is nothing more than relationship. Your relationship is what you say it is. The definition you give it is what it will be. Don't let anyone blackmail

27 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by mmadu5(m): 12:32am On Aug 24, 2023
bro delete her from your life, she doesnt and never loved you becareful with your feelings bro

11 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by eazzzy1(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2023
She wants to browse. It’s up to you to accept or reject cookies.

13 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Just remember whatever you do leave another man's wife.

Remember yourself get wife.

She is thinking with her kpekus now.

When e set na you go carry blame pass.

Better shun her sternly.

Let her go elsewhere and do her adultery.

If not for anything, fear the bad omen that comes with it.

12 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Samakus(m): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2023
Women and their bloated sense of importance.

How that gender think that they can eat their cake and still have it back bemuses me.

No thanks to unassertive men like the OP who indulges them and succumbs to their manipulations

If I were the one, the way I will ignore and snub her will be legendary.

'Nansense'

7 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by TinubuThief: 5:07am On Aug 24, 2023
grin
Women eh

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by oz4real83(m): 5:29am On Aug 24, 2023
She wants to eat her cake and have it back shocked. She chose another man over you, why can't she build the same relationship with her husband's family just like she did with yours? Guy move on oo and delete her from your life shocked

9 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by KingLennon(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Women are manipulative creatures. She enjoys your convo maybe she isn't getting that from her hubby. But you have to be the man and show her the backdoor....

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
My number one principle in life is that--"Never will I have anything to do with another man's wife,no matter what!!

The truth is that many couples of these days aren't happy in their marriages.....

I'm speaking from experience......My ex of over 8 years+ who got married recently...I think I once talked about her on here not quite long ago.........

Just yesterday,she called me and was telling me similar stuffs just like in the case of the Op's......She began to apologize bla bla bla......I only told her I've forgiven her and equally wish her well..........She ended up asking me if I had gone ahead to introduce another lady to my family...I said yes and I could notice the change in her mood from the other end......

Immediately we ended the call,I deleted her number from my call log cuz I didn't have it on my phone any longer before now.....

Life no hard bro......Move on with your life completely...If you weren't good enough for her when you were in relationship with her,so what makes you think your friendship can be good to her now when she's married to another man?

The good thing right now is that I've found someone who's been more understanding than she was to me.........And that's what has kept me going thus far...

I wished and will always wish her well.... But na my happiness come first..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Amb1045(m): 6:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Delete her number before she starts sending you nudes🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝on WhatsApp.😎😎😂😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Silva79(f): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color] BLOCK HER LINE grin

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Please block her before she begins to commit adultery

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by seanwilliam(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Just remember whatever you do leave another man's wife.

Remember yourself get wife.

She is thinking with her kpekus now.

When e set na you go carry blame pass.

Better shun her sternly.

Let her go elsewhere and do her adultery.

If not for anything, fear the bad omen that comes with it.

very underrated comment

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by 22o62021: 7:14am On Aug 24, 2023
She is manipulating you.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Puss360(f): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2023
We come with nothing, we go with nothing....
So we can live without someone we won't die....
Just try leave her

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by fineberry(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Op abeg move-on with your life. The grass is always green at the other side so they say. She broke nd shattered Ur your heart nd threw away the love btw you guys......it is your turn now to break her own heart nd snub her so she can see how it feels.

First to do.... tomatoes
Second to do.... pepper

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Onpoint1010: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2023
There could some things you did together that the husband isn't doing. Reason I had girls with body counts.
Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by texannaija: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2023
workchopNG:
While growing up, I've always wanted to date once and get married to the lady. For that reason, I didn't enter any relationship neither did I knew any woman before 25.

Few months to 25, nature smiled on me and gave me a beautiful fair lady as a girlfriend. We dated for 4 years and during those years, I was totally faithful to her and we enjoyed our company. I then made up my mind to marry her.

Bros, leave person wife alone. She is married. Give her space!.

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by MrsTwrite(f): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Don't fall for her trap. She's now a married woman. She has no business with you. Just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by HussenAdul: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Put ur wife in that picture, if u see her in that kind relationship with another man, will u accept it?
Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Karlifate: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2023
She will eventually ruin your life, if you don't severe ties with her now.

Then, you will not be able to "work" n "chop" again, Mr workchopNG

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by vincenteger: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Leave people's wife and focus on your wife. Mind your business nii.
I wonder what you intend to achieve posting this.
Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by izonborn098(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2023
She left you for another man and she is now playing the emotional game with u and you are responding...
For a mother with a damaged pussy.....

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by flokii: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Any lady that leaves you to marry someone else shouldn't even get a reply from you in your chats wherever..

Is it low self-esteem that is affecting you people or the desire to have extra-marital affairs?.. cos it's obvious OP knows she wants sex.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by piper7(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2023
The tribal King is here again

Who has the most beautiful girls??

Like for Igbo

Share for Yoruba
Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by davillian(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
The relationship dint end on a good note.
So why does she wants the friendship to continue....
She broke your heart and hurt you....
She should even be scared coming close or trying to establish a relationship with you....

Let me not say what I would do
Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by workchopNG: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Karlifate:
She will eventually ruin your life, if you don't severe ties with her now.

Then, you will not be able to "work" n "chop" again, Mr workchopNG

grin grin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by madscientist88(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2023
once a woman is married we reset to being acquaintances,i can't be friends with another mans wife.little things can spark fire,i have had enconters married women who are friends standing next to me holding my hand tight in an event,i dont want that to ever happen again,if it does it should be with my wife,stay away from her,stop being emotional .

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by lascos912(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2023
give her doggy
Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Kutunban: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2023
Forget and cut her off. I've had such experience too.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! by Bradford111(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Puss360:
We come with nothing, we go with nothing....
So we can live without someone we won't die....
Just try leave her

Na you be the only lady for here wey sabi talk sense

I gbadu your way

(1) (2) (Reply)

How do I help / Naija Babe Gets Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.