Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help (2184 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by xin5: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2023
I had only 20k left after lodging the room..I thought I should double the money over the night through sportybet... they swallowed it around 1am...till now I haven't slept.
The runs gal preparing to leave now I don't know what to do...I have placed some calls to friends everyone claiming they don't have.

Please help how do I handle this matter

1 Share

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Jeon(f): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2023
grin

Morning headlines

"A Man was scammed by gambling"

" A Man got beaten by runs girls for failed transaction ".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Solofresh2: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2023
grin grin wetin gambling go do Una ehn
You don't bet what you can't afford to lose bro.Enjoy the pain and learn from it

2 Likes

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by DonBenny77(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2023
Na to leave your jeans for room run with your boxers oh

4 Likes

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by illicit(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Oya drop ur Aza

Make we help u
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Patented: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Omo!!! you deserve this headache.

From Budgeting your last cash to lodge and do kerewa, to then diverting to gambling.
Litany of bad decisions.

let us know how it ends.
xin5:
I had only 20k left after lodging the room..I thought I should double the money over the night through sportybet... they swallowed it around 1am...till now I haven't slept.
The runs gal preparing to leave now I don't know what to do...I have placed some calls to friends everyone claiming they don't have.

Please help how do I handle this matter

5 Likes

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Mugu so make we fund your f00lishness?

Na only you carry Okpo an still use use money gamble.
You no get money you de carry okpo de play gamble 🤦🏾‍♂️

7 Likes

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Allisgud: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Next time u go get sense
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by GOFRONT(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Watch how some would come and say "20k that you cannot give to your family member, you have budgeted to use for payment of okpomiliki as though na dem holy pass o

Some were on the other thread that day criticizing the op how he was supposed to use the money to fund his family member. This Op could even be the one himself.
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by AndrewTate(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2023
I know for sure that you won't die but leave this situation with a story and a lesson to teach others like you in the future...
You don't deserve help right now, take the lessons.
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by BigYash: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Find 10k make I give you 100odds .. Only you gamble,only you olololo,only you go still dey drink or dey inside drugs. Guy are you mad or something? Go sell ur phone ,settle the toto,and use the rest play 100odds wen I go give you.. Your mind go dey cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2023
Misplaced priorities
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Shinjawestside: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2023
Sell Ur fone settle them..

Since u wnt to be stupid for the rest of Ur life
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Texcyndy: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
Watch how some would come and say "20k that you cannot give to your family member, you have budgeted to use for payment of okpomiliki as though na dem holy pass o

Some were on the other thread that day criticizing the op how he was supposed to use the money to fund his family member. This Op could even be the one himself.
So spending the money on okpo is better than spending on family? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by tobby20: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Texcyndy:

So spending the money on okpo is better than spending on family? undecided
send him ten KAY let me send him ten KAY
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by izonborn098(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sell ur phone and clothes... When next u will learn from ur mistakes.....
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Sonnobax15(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin
Good one.

When you were lashing and blasting,you didn't call on your nighas to come and join you to enjoy small...But na wey kasala don burst,na once you remember their numbers.....You fowl must lay cooked eggs today,and nothing must stop am tongue

1 Like

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by 22o62021: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
The chat show say na for benin city e happen
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by orjibra1: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gamble does only one thing - Destroys.

The person in this video had similar situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4QV93kSWI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCsfmW5GFULmOC45RBlFjbBq&index=5
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Gadafii: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
I dedicate “double wahala for deddi body…” by oritse Femi to you, nice track
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by CedarHoldings: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
orjibra1:
Gamble does only one thing - Destroys.

The person in this video had similar situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4QV93kSWI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCsfmW5GFULmOC45RBlFjbBq&index=5
carry ur video, them no watch
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by JasonNOTStatham: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
"Network sf dey worry me" + "you dey enjoy yourself" + "boss" are coded ways to dodge billing, he saw it on time. sad

1 Like

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by JasonNOTStatham: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
CedarHoldings:
carry ur video, them no watch
As in eh? they have every video for every posts. Feels like spam than recommendation video.
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by CedarHoldings: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
As in eh? they have every video for every posts. Feels like spam than recommendation video.
na rubbish video,is not align to the discussion.
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by DavidTech23(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by ElliotP: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pick one problem at a time, how only you go carry okpo con still dey bet join, you nor dey tire for problem

1 Like

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by xristos(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
dash d babe ur dick

1 Like

Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by NairalandGossip: 1:28am On Aug 25, 2023
ElliotP:
Pick one problem at a time, how only you go carry okpo con still dey bet join, you nor dey tire for problem
Addiction
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Kenmatt(m): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2023
How the matter come end nah?

You no come update us again.
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by AndrewTate(m): 4:20am On Aug 26, 2023
Kenmatt:
How the matter come end nah?

You no come update us again.
He fit dey unconscious 😂
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2023
Since you budgeted, remove from the budget of other things and compensate for this naw
Re: I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help by mmadu5(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Time registered: August 20, 2022

this a either a troll or a sympathy scammer

(1) (Reply)

I Get Turned On By The Idea Of Other Guys Fuckin My Wifei Think I Am An Cuckold / Mozambique Men ❤️ / Is It A Crime To Triple Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.