Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him (21032 Views)

Oil Theft: NSCDC, Army With Tantita Security Arrest Another Vessel / Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist / Police Arrest Another Set Of Political Thugs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by ebenholer2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
I pray Ilorin will not join Maiduguri soon as one of the states with internally displaced people cos trouble is brewing up for this state by going against the Nigeria constitution.
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Olat4421: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Slave and Master relationship
I no go chock mouth cos at the end of the day,slave go still settle with him master

My hands no dey oo
ur stupidity is beyond repair u are d real slave here because a Yoruba man is ur president

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Seunfretty: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
The alphas and imams in Ilorin should be ashes of themselves....picking vulnerable isese leaders and using the as scape goat..Wole soyinka is in his home in Ogund state I dare them to go arrest him cos he support isese...bloody good for nothing...backward and retarded hypocrite sounding as if we don't know there secret and how corruption..dirty and sinful they are all because they hide under islamic title...with all their cry ...the only most of them are called imam and Alfa was cos they were born into a islamic home
.if their parent had been isese worshippers...most would have been ifabiyi and more...when will this idiots live and let others live...atleast the constitution of Nigeria gives freedom for one to practice any religion he pleases...they even said Ilorin belongs to Islam as if they were there 100 of years ago..when did Islam even get to Nigeria ...

They keep claiming u lots are the problem of the world and u keep acting the script...spits!!!!
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fulani people molesting the yorubas like prostitutes anyhow. So person no fit cerebrate something again with peace of mind in his own region? Yoruba people don suffer too much in the hands of the Hausa fulanis. Haba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by FuckTheMod: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Imagine ...?

You Stay in Hebadan and Blog, but a man Resident in ILORIN (Another State), Issues arrest decree and its carried out immediately.
Even after the Noise of "fake warrant"?
This is a Slap on the faces of certified Cowards...
IGBOs must learn from the Fulani's how to smash these Agbado miscreants...spits

And some Yoruba said he is Yoruba, because "Kolapo" dey him name...IF I HEAR Pim!! grin

As for the EMIR...Tuale Sir.

This EMIR is brutal... cool
Lol
Or deh
Continue wailing grin
You can never understand what's going on grin
And no OSÚ can understand.
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by EmekaA125(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yorubas no get say for Kwata State again. More painful that they banned Isese and still went ahead to be arresting miscreants around them.

Spits grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by AfonjaEmir: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why will i understand foolishness? cool

FuckTheMod:

Lol
Or deh
Continue wailing grin
You can never understand what's going on grin
And no OSÚ can understand.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by AfonjaEmir: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Events are bigger than you. Go and hustle so you can eat amala ... cool

unavailablecity:
SORRY GIRINGORI OBI OR ANY IBO CAN NEVER BE A NIGERIA PRESIDENT NEVER, IF U LIkE CRY/ INSULT YORUBAS TILL JESUS COMES BACK. Olodo omo eranko jatijati. Imagine BUHARI was cloned, awon werey bunch of brainless tribe.

quote author=AfonjaEmir post=125330755]Imagine ...?

You Stay in Hebadan and Blog, but a man Resident in ILORIN (Another State), Issues arrest decree and its carried out immediately.

And some Yoruba said he is Yoruba, because "Kolapo" dey him name...IF I HEAR Pim!! grin

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by AfonjaEmir: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
I dont need fools in my audience... cool

jrusky:

Meaning You think you are funny baa? Sorry you ain't funny a bit.
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by manikspears: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Imagine ...?

I totally agree

That is the result of muslim muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Kdon2: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/kwara-police-arrest-isese-activist-n-ibadan-detain-him/?amp

I strongly believe there is a connection between Ibadan and ilorin in this campaign against the isese people

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by LarryCork: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Goodlady:

Which kind senseless troll you be?
Can you afford me?
I m not in your level. Gtfo!

U juss lost Yor shance to meet good man from London.have u beento london..no..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland...shame on u u ain't all dat..,village girl!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Goodlady(f): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
LarryCork:

U juss lost Yor shance to meet good man from London.have u beento london..no..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland...shame on u u ain't all dat..,village girl!!!(no oofense) angry
Are you from London?
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by vicshub(m): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2023
Olat4421:
ur stupidity is beyond repair u are d real slave here because a Yoruba man is ur president
A slave president to a Fulani master. He can't even protect his Yoruba fellow from the hands of his masters. 😂. Yoruba RUN O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by vicshub(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Seunfretty:
The alphas and imams in Ilorin should be ashes of themselves....picking vulnerable isese leaders and using the as scape goat..Wole soyinka is in his home in Ogund state I dare them to go arrest him cos he support isese...bloody good for nothing...backward and retarded hypocrite sounding as if we don't know there secret and how corruption..dirty and sinful they are all because they hide under islamic title...with all their cry ...the only most of them are called imam and Alfa was cos they were born into a islamic home
.if their parent had been isese worshippers...most would have been ifabiyi and more...when will this idiots live and let others live...atleast the constitution of Nigeria gives freedom for one to practice any religion he pleases...they even said Ilorin belongs to Islam as if they were there 100 of years ago..when did Islam even get to Nigeria ...

They keep claiming u lots are the problem of the world and u keep acting the script...spits!!!!
I can tell you with full confidence as a former Muslim that 90 percent of Alfas and sheikhs are STRONG JUJU WORSHIPPERS. Muslims know that but they love to wallow in hypocrisy and self decietful.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by iyke2frankeze: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And the Emir of Ilorin's mother tongue is Yoruba 🤣🤣

Celebrate Yoruba traditional religion in Ilorin to your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by EmekaA125(m): 2:50am On Aug 25, 2023
He should be dealt with for defaming the great Emir of Ilorin. Punish all of them. Fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by EmekaA125(m): 2:53am On Aug 25, 2023
Seunfretty:

Who is Wole Shoyinka??
The Emir ignored him because he doesn't worth his attention. But any other fool that says rubbish against the Emir or his rulership in Ilorin must be dealt with. Yorubas must not extend their stupidity beyond SouthWest.
Kwata State is NorthCentral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Olat4421: 3:52am On Aug 25, 2023
vicshub:
A slave president to a Fulani master. He can't even protect his Yoruba fellow from the hands of his masters. 😂. Yoruba RUN O
continue fooling urself u are still d real slave. I don’t want to b drag into enthic insult.b4 u start claiming victim.but am not like u I am more mature Dan u nd I Ave Igbo friends. Am not as stupid like u and majority of u in dis platform who only think of tribalism. Ur brain 🧠 as being Damage with tribalism nd hatred nd it seems dat will consume u cos it seems u are irredeemable
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Olat4421: 4:09am On Aug 25, 2023
vicshub:
u are more interested in what is going on in Kwara state when ipob is ravaging ur region nd unknown gun men is showing u shege promax nd ur people are being forced to sit at home every Monday, nd a single man is controlling ur region all d way from Finland. Na Kwara wey go soon settle Down u put for head idiot. U see say u no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by proeast(m): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2023
dalongjnr:
What happened to freedom of association and religious practice?

Those rights are only enjoyed by the freeborns, not slaves. Is that too hard to understand?
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by proeast(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2023
EmekaA125:

Who is Wole Shoyinka??
The Emir ignored him because he doesn't worth his attention. But any other fool that says rubbish against the Emir or his rulership in Ilorin must be dealt with. Yorubas must not extend their stupidity beyond SouthWest.
Kwata State is NorthCentral.

💯 grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by proeast(m): 4:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Kdon2:

I strongly believe there is a connection between Ibadan and ilorin in this campaign against the isese people

Lol, you can believe anything you want, but the truth is that emir of Illorin is a powerful ruler and his power covers the entire yorubaland grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by proeast(m): 5:01am On Aug 25, 2023
ebenholer2:
I pray Ilorin will not join Maiduguri soon as one of the states with internally displaced people cos trouble is brewing up for this state by going against the Nigeria constitution.

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by jrusky(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
I dont need fools in my audience... cool

You ain't funny bro.
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Kdon2: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2023
proeast:

Lol, you can believe anything you want, but the truth is that emir of Illorin is a powerful ruler and his power covers the entire yorubaland grin grin grin

Is everything alright upstairs?
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Couldntfigurean: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Olat4421:
I didn’t mention names,why do you feel I was referring to anybody?
Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by Demzlent(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2023
Zandena:
The only religious adherents supporting and enforcing these Isese miscreants are the Christians, why?
It is not far fetched. Recently an Israeli Rabbi designated christianity as idolatry religion, hence you will always find pig in the midst of pigs, dogs in the midst of dogs and sheep in the midst of its specie.
The truth is coming out gradually. Christians are the one defending homosexuality and LGBTQ community everywhere in the world, recently Pope referred to them as....of God (God forbid bad word)!

Why must you terrorist prevent people from practicing their religion? Will you be happy if the Christian dominated South East tell the minority Ibos to take their Islam to Kano. Must you force your religion on others?!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him by DJInfluence: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Imagine ...?

I don't know what you guys get from these hate speeches. How does this help anyone? We should respect each other regardless of tribe, ethnicity or location. Comments like this leads to more division. You might see it as catching your groove or joining the bandwagon but it's destroying us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan / Nigerians Will See True Change By 2018 – Vice President Osinbajo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.