Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers (1810 Views)

Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court / Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Gentlelox: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is fake

Court of appeal did not give that ruling.

Mischief makers are pained that Obidients and LP are making progress. Apc supporters see Lamidi as the man to fuel confusion from the inside so they peddle road side gossip hyping Lamidi as their savior and beloved.

Apc supporters are obviously scared of LP and the Tribunal case. From their panic, one can tell this is really disturbing them. They hardly go a single trend without mentioning Obi as if Obi is the one plunging the economy to utter collapse.

Pretend female(he is a man) iconicR with his second monika Ireportlive has even made it their national anthem to attack Obi and LP even when a trend is not about LP.

I will advise Obidients to not engage them no matter their comments. Ignore them and they will get tired eventually. They use their hate filled comments to look for online attention. They are not to be taken seriously.

Reno Omokri, a pastor that once attacked Tinubu and elated Obi, is now singing the opposite. How do you expect me to take such a man serious? They are making mockery of the body of Christ by using the title to deceive gullible people. Reno is using Obidients and LP to draw attention to his trends and Streams. With every fallacy about Obidients he will get more online engagement and even generate streams of income.

Ignore the likes of Reno Omokri. Unfollow Reno Omokri and see him look for someone else to draw.

Nairaland is now filled with Children that talk anyhow. You can't engage these people. Always try to ignore them if they insult your tribe. The Igbos, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belt, and even Northerners voted for Peter Obi. So why the sudden attack on Igbo only. Why painting all Obidients as Igbo. I'm from the Niger Delta, and we all supported Obi. A man was nearly lynched to death in Delta State Warri for saying he will support Apc during the last election. Don't play with people's future because of tribalism and ignorance.

I will use this account to preach this simple gospel. Ignore those attacking your tribe. Ignore those attacking Obi and LP. Starve them of attention. Don't defend yourself to them. Just ignore them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Ireportlive: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
cool

Lunatics full Nairaland sha

I don't qoute anyone?!

I support my party APC with my family members from my Dad to sisters, we don't force anyone.. we like progressive ideology

You voted Obi I voted Tinubu no wahala

Yet it's multiple threads upon threads to slander me for my Political choice, from insult to curse like I owe you anything, insult my family and parents

6 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by isan(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
I thought you are going to tell us the correct ruling by the Court

5 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by fuckJones(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
apapa is our chairman.

simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by fuckJones(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I don't qoute anyone?!

I support my party APC with my family members from my Dad to sisters, we don't force anyone.. we like progressive ideology

Yet it's multiple threads upon threads to slander me for my Political choice, from insult to curse like I owe you anything

e tired me too,

4 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by seunmsg(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Christistruth03: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
seunmsg:
https://punchng.com/just-in-acourt-sacks-abure-affirms-apapa-as-lp-national-chairman/

If you even followed the Story from the Start you would know that Lamidi Apapa was the Authentic Chairman of the Party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by favor914: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

If you even followed the Story from the Start you would know that Lamidi Apapa was the Authentic Chairman of the Party
It must be true, because no reasonable minded Chairman would have just imposed a desperate pdp runaway like Peter Gringory Obi on the party.

AllEyesOnTheJuduciary Indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Ofunaofu: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
favor914:
It must be true, because no reasonable minded Chairman would have just imposed a desperate pdp runaway like Peter Gringory Obi on the party.

All eyes on the judiciary

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by MrALIVE: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I don't qoute anyone?!

Yet it's multiple threads upon threads to slander me for my Political choice, from insult to curse like I owe you anything, insult my family and parents

you are already sounding frustrated.. Goodluck to you and your family for voting tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Ireportlive: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
MrALIVE:
you are already sounding frustrated.. Goodluck to you and your family for voting tinubu.

Is it not fustrating making your choice and someone always trying to force theirs on you through cyberbullying

To me it's fustrating, Obidient movement should not go about pushing people

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by helinues: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
This one has missed his medications again

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by 8sep: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I don't qoute anyone?!

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by 8sepe: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Is this person not a lunatic talking to strangers in this manner

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by 8sepe: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Is it not fustrating making your choice and someone always trying to force theirs on you through cyberbullying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Gentlelox: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I don't qoute anyone?!

mohammed safiu Oyedele

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Gentlelox: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Rule 2
mohammed safiu Oyedele

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by simpleseyi: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Oya so pe OTILO
Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by simpleseyi: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
This is fake

Court of appeal did not give that ruling.

Mischief makers are pained that Obidients and LP are making progress. Apc supporters see Lamidi as the man to fuel confusion from the inside so they peddle road side gossip hyping Lamidi as their savior and beloved.

Apc supporters are obviously scared of LP and the Tribunal case. From their panic, one can tell this is really disturbing them. They hardly go a single trend without mentioning Obi as if Obi is the one plunging the economy to utter collapse.

Pretend female(he is a man) iconicR with his second monika Ireportlive has even made it their national anthem to attack Obi and LP even when a trend is not about LP.

I will advise Obidients to not engage them no matter their comments. Ignore them and they will get tired eventually. They use their hate filled comments to look for online attention. They are not to be taken seriously.

Reno Omokri, a pastor that once attacked Tinubu and elated Obi, is now singing the opposite. How do you expect me to take such a man serious? They are making mockery of the body of Christ by using the title to deceive gullible people. Reno is using Obidients and LP to draw attention to his trends and Streams. With every fallacy about Obidients he will get more online engagement and even generate streams of income.

Ignore the likes of Reno Omokri. Unfollow Reno Omokri and see him look for someone else to draw.

Nairaland is now filled with Children that talk anyhow. You can't engage these people. Always try to ignore them if they insult your tribe. The Igbos, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belt, and even Northerners voted for Peter Obi. So why the sudden attack on Igbo only. Why painting all Obidients as Igbo. I'm from the Niger Delta, and we all supported Obi. A man was nearly lynched to death in Delta State Warri for saying he will support Apc during the last election. Don't play with people's future because of tribalism and ignorance.

I will use this account to preach this simple gospel. Ignore those attacking your tribe. Ignore those attacking Obi and LP. Starve them of attention. Don't defend yourself to them. Just ignore them.

Okay sir.

But, if you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you
Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Gentlelox: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
simpleseyi:

Even if your father is so, can't you keep your family secret?
mohammed safiu Oyedele

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by keymatt(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
favor914:

My dear agbado friend, how's Tinubu Chicago School Trial going grin grin grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by igwebuike01: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Cry cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Nice2023(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I don't qoute anyone?!

Now that u are suffering and smiling like bunger fish,how u do feel?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Nice2023(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
helinues:
This one has missed his medications again

See this one with his coconut head talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Gentlelox: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
seunmsg:
https://punchng.com/just-in-acourt-sacks-abure-affirms-apapa-as-lp-national-chairman/
Appeal Court can not over rule another appeal Court. Only the supreme court can do that. Go and study law.

In other words, the ruling is invalid and "stare decisis", the judicial precedence of the court can not be over rule in this matter by the appeal Court.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by SpartaOfLagos: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I don't qoute anyone?!

Which progressive ideology?

Why are you so shameless

Do you even have a job at the moment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP HOR Member Demanded Bribe From Binance - Binance CEO / Niger Delta Crisis / Sleeping Under Bridge In Miami!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.