Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers (1838 Views)

Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court / Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by FreeStuffsNG: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
This is fake

Court of appeal did not give that ruling.

Mischief makers are pained that Obidients and LP are making progress. Apc supporters see Lamidi as the man to fuel confusion from the inside so they peddle road side gossip hyping Lamidi as their savior and beloved.

Apc supporters are obviously scared of LP and the Tribunal case. From their panic, one can tell this is really disturbing them. They hardly go a single trend without mentioning Obi as if Obi is the one plunging the economy to utter collapse.

Pretend female(he is a man) iconicR with his second monika Ireportlive has even made it their national anthem to attack Obi and LP even when a trend is not about LP.

I will advise Obidients to not engage them no matter their comments. Ignore them and they will get tired eventually. They use their hate filled comments to look for online attention. They are not to be taken seriously.

Reno Omokri, a pastor that once attacked Tinubu and elated Obi, is now singing the opposite. How do you expect me to take such a man serious? They are making mockery of the body of Christ by using the title to deceive gullible people. Reno is using Obidients and LP to draw attention to his trends and Streams. With every fallacy about Obidients he will get more online engagement and even generate streams of income.

Ignore the likes of Reno Omokri. Unfollow Reno Omokri and see him look for someone else to draw.

Nairaland is now filled with Children that talk anyhow. You can't engage these people. Always try to ignore them if they insult your tribe. The Igbos, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belt, and even Northerners voted for Peter Obi. So why the sudden attack on Igbo only. Why painting all Obidients as Igbo. I'm from the Niger Delta, and we all supported Obi. A man was nearly lynched to death in Delta State Warri for saying he will support Apc during the last election. Don't play with people's future because of tribalism and ignorance.

I will use this account to preach this simple gospel. Ignore those attacking your tribe. Ignore those attacking Obi and LP. Starve them of attention. Don't defend yourself to them. Just ignore them.

https://punchng.com/just-in-acourt-sacks-abure-affirms-apapa-as-lp-national-chairman/

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by Ireportlive: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Which progressive ideology?

Why are you so shameless

Do you even have a job at the moment?

You are too young to understand what progressive ideology is...

I think the utterly shameless one is prince of Imo hiding under different username after Tinubu's victory humiliated him

I don't have a paid job, I have a CAC registered tax paying Business

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers by SpartaOfLagos: 5:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Ireportlive:

You are too young to understand what progressive ideology is...

I think the utterly shameless one is prince of Imo hiding under different username after Tinubu's victory humiliated him

I don't have a paid job, I have a CAC registered tax paying Business

The 'Ireportlive' blog joke your CAC paying business?

Please go and sit down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send EfCC To Niger Delta Creeks / Brand New Photos Of Donald Duke On The Campaign Trail / Do Our Legislators Know What They Have Been ‘elected’ To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.