Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (22353 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by KanwuliaExtra: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Omoawoke:

We have been hearing this before election

Drug allegation in the mud

School allegation in the mud

Una no dey tire

We mor go taya o.
At least your BAT turned RAT is under cover trying to bribe CSU TO KEEP HIS COVER.
He can't even go to war again.

MUCHECHECHECHECHECHECHE

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by lesbiconverter: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Atiku just joined Obi to labour in vain

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert?

Well...If these are the same people that believed Buhari was cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that single digit IQ you have is what makes you never question your role model's background. Imagine someone who has no classmates to even testify 😂
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Stevosty: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
And one idiotic idiot Tinubu supporter posted a fake document claiming it's from Chicago university and that they've cleared Thiefnibu of any wrong doing.

Idiots!
So the letter is fake and made frontpage, nairaland is turning to something else.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by pcagbaji(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Have the court decided their case,why should he rest when the case still on going?
If you are winning football match in first-half by ten goals to nothing, what is the possibility that you will lose the match at full-time?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by pcagbaji(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stevosty:
So the letter is fake and made frontpage, nairaland is turning to something else.
That was address to the court
Not public
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dem wan open baba yansh, but, if America get anything against Tinubu, they will prefer to keep it and be using it to blackmail him for him to be a pawn in their hands
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by AskNgige2: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Well...If these are the same people that believed Buhari was cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are a kid by thinking like that..

So in Nigeria pple don forget cert?

Besides he ddnt submit the one u claim he got..
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Dbestbrest: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
endsarrrs:
Another jobless, miserable, lost nuisance above. Where are these jobless breed of people coming from sef?

Nairaland is in danger, if such people don't get exited

You are the miserable one here. Do you think Chicago State University is at the same level with Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University? Chai! Some mothers do have them. Shio!!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by AskNgige2: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
accordadoga25:
This result matter again.

Atiku is gradually developing psychological problems like pa.ndöra

Tinibu will soon run mad ..

He is mentally ill now..

I pray the prophecy about him won't happen..

Heartattack#

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by tinsel: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ohislee:

He did in 1999 when he was contesting for governor.
So 1999 is 2022?
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Ohislee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
naijaboy756:
why did he withdraw the certificates?

He simply did not submit them. They are forged, I guess. And more likely what is required is your highest qualification.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by astonished: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Let assume he did not attend the school, then what is going to happen after?

We too dey play in this country, the only person that can relieve Tinubu of power is PBAT himself, all these buhaha are just wasting of time, learn from Buhari case, guy man still spent his 8 years complete without leaving change for boys to take buy ice
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by baralatie(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
That would be nice
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by maticar: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

You need to be kept in a dark room for years
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by LarryCork: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The propagandists have as usual started throwing long story with deceptive documents tk fool the gullible...

sweetheart...can u imagine?...one babe call Goodlady say I shod stop toasting u coz her yansh is bigger than yours & she have side yansh too...can u imagine??...SLAP HER FACE mennnn!!!((no oofense)) angry

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by AskNgige2: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Also Ngige sup...

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by sparko1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
gaby:
That's all we ask of you CSU.

The poor school can't understand how an ex-students academic record could be crucial in determining a country's election tribunal case.

They won't understand that the Bola Ahmed Tinubu that attended CSU could have been an Amoda Yekini. Only we Nigerians know and understand how these could be possible so, let's see how Atiku and his counsel can prove this to us all.

We have nothing against you or our dear BAT.

We just want to know the truth, get this issue done, and dusted, and move on with our national life.

They are right, if the minimum requirement is secondary school certificate, and that certificate is not been questioned, how does a bsc cert help anyone?
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by endsarrrs(f): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dbestbrest:

You are the miserable one here. Do you think Chicago State University is at the same level with Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu University? Chai! Some mothers do have them. Shio!!!!

Jobless lazy imp. keep off!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by firearcher: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
For example, Abubakar’s document subpoena Request No. 5 seeks information on diplomas issued by the University for a 44-year period (1979 to the present), and Abubakar’s deposition subpoena Topic No. 7 seeks information on the employment status and reasons for departure of a former employee in the University’s General Counsel’s Office

Why exactly do they need the University to provide records of all the diplomas they have issued over the course of 44 years? Why are they sabotaging their own request?
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by optimusprime2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

So my emphasis is on the bolded question you asked; Yes, I know people who worked at ExxonMobil Eket without a single certificate but via political/NDDC connections...

The bottom line remains, there are many people occupying integral positions that do not have any certificates in Nigeria. Which is a normalcy.

Given B.A.T's socio-political network, he could very well have worked in CBN, NNPC or pretty much anywhere without a certificate & that would be normal.

So I get your theory which applies in a normal society, however unless corrupt structures are broken, forged certificate or not... take it or leave it, that's Nigeria for you sir. The country is not normal.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by JetApartment: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

helinues:
Hope Atiku can now go and rest inside gutter

grin grin

Did you miss the below thread or your eye is paining you?

https://www.nairaland.com/7815337/tinubu-blames-chicago-state-university

Defending Tinubu is the hardest job on the planet, if you are not paid atleast $20m a day then its useless.

endsarrrs:
Another jobless, miserable, lost nuisance above. Where are these jobless breed of people coming from sef?

Nairaland is in danger, if such people don't get exited

don't mind the goats.

1 Share

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Yankee101: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Definitely they have no choice, it’s not nigeria
He can appeal but it will be upheld
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Monday60655(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Everyone already knows the truth. Infact, what are there hiding in making Ebola Tinubu academic records publicly if his claims were not controversial?
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by endsarrrs(f): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
JetApartment:

Did you miss the below thread or your eye is paining you?

https://www.nairaland.com/7815337/tinubu-blames-chicago-state-university

Defending Tinubu is the hardest job on the planet, if you are not paid atleast $20m a day then its useless.

don't mind the goats.

grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by BoldBrainz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
helinues:

Saturday wey go flenjo, na from Friday we for dey see the sign. Signs sighted already

Your ignorance is very disturbing.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by infofta(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
So called Tinubu might have engaged in Identity theft/impersonation after he got to the USA and used the Tinubu identity and certificate to get a job in Mobil.

His real name is questionable.

Secondly, he submitted a fake Chicago State University certificate
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Ndistar: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Olodo. Do you even know how to to read
The response doesn't even Clearify Tinubu until it's released. It's clear one Bola Tinubu attended it
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by TemitayoMark: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some people will wail till thy kingdom come. Please continue to challenge the outcome till he finishes his tenure. We are enjoying the drama. But I believe some people don go cue for 2027, this is season film we no go watch am finish. Ehehehehehhehehe😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Deefirm: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
I think you should keep Exxon Mobil out of this dirty fight, that entity is not into partisan politics boy.

EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by davidtemi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

If a president can forge a certificate then anybody can forge his way to any company I want to believe. My father never submitted a certificate to work as a "chief" accountant in NPA b4 retirement. I, his son, never submitted a certificate where I work till date. And I have achieved the very highest certificate in education wise. Bro certificate is a paper, which anyone can forge
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by ogbonti: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
sparko1:

They are right, if the minimum requirement is secondary school certificate, and that certificate is not been questioned, how does a bsc cert help anyone?

forgery is an offense and he did that before he was sworn in as president so he is not covered by immunity- he will be sacked from office

you can’t lie your way to the presidency

that was why one Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was sacked from his position as Speaker and member of House of Representatives in year 2000 when it was discovered he lied about his age - same thing with Tinubu

guess you were not born then in year 2000- i was already a university graduate then - completed my NYSC and living in America 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Alliswell248: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
beerfraud:
Why did Peter Pandora Obituary present only SSCE to INEC instead of his third class in philosophy?

Imagine....a third class now turned to some people Messiah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / Anambra Government Launches Operation Kpochapu 2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.