Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (22356 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Alliswell248: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
ogbonti:

forgery is an offense and he did that before he was sworn in as president so he is not covered by immunity- he will be sacked from office

you can’t lie your way to the presidency

that was why one Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was sacked from his position as Speaker and member of House of Representatives in year 2000 when it was discovered he lied about his age - same thing with Tinubu

guess you were not born then in year 2000- i was already a university graduate then - completed my NYSC and living in America 🇺🇸

So his Bsc cert he presented to Exxon Mobil was forged?
Kontinue chasing shadows.....
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Deejay777(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Atiku just joined Obi to labour in vain

How do u even believe that an Exxon Mobil worker forged his cert?

Well...If these are the same people that believed Buhari was cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unrelated, but I like your signature.

Gaius Augustus Ceaser Octavius, the first emperor of Rome is indeed a lucky man.

INcase you're the type that loves TV series, I recommend you see "Domina" if you haven't, it should tickle your fancy.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by ogbonti: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

So his Bsc cert he presented to Exxon Mobil was forged?
Kontinue chasing shadows.....

Exxon said he never worked for them

Deloitte said he never worked for them

All these were settled before the elections

and you didn’t hear when he said he worked for Saudi aramco too ? that he was paid millions of dollars for consultancy?

alert me tell u something about politicians

they know themselves more than anyone of us here on nairaland - when you are a top politician - you are privy to so many information about your party members especially those tuning for office because when u guys meet, you strategize on how to counter opposing narratives from other political parties which you know is true about your own candidate

why. you decamp from party X to party Y - that information is in your head and when someday life happens and you now meet that same person you know his or her secret in the battle field of election - you deploy that secret to your advantage

before Atiku dey pursue this thing so, na person wey know Tinubu reach him pant na him brief Atiku say Baba Yekini Amoda no go school

you think Atiku got his info from nairaland about Tinubu ? Atiku has been in the trenches of politics in Nigeria since 1991- so when he tells you Tinubu is fake, it is true

Now that’s different surmounting the burden of proof which is tantamount to you proving the it rained on this same day 44 years ago

Even if everyone know that day it rained - the law won’t admit it except there is documented evidence to that effect - that’s what’s the big issue here NOT that Tinubu is right, ok?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by simplesearch: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
I think going forward anyone seeking to contest for the position of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, will think twice before doing so. Also going forward, rigging will become extremely difficult in Nigeria. I love what Obi and Atiku is doing to our political space, it is good for sanity and prosperity. It should be seriously debated and settled that anyone vying for the highest position in the land must provide itself for debate and public scrutiny as many times as possible. I'm not against Tinubu, but just speaking on general terms. We can't continue to build on false and shady foundation and expects to experience quantum and positive development.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by NotProphet: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Well...If these are the same people that believed Buhari was cloned and that BAT didnt win the election, I think we know their IQ score already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun
People like this will kill this forum
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by elonize(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Chunedujohnson6:
LAMO! 🤣 @ if court grants Atiku's application.

Watch how to securely and easily pay your UK visa and IHS Surcharge Fees here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfwfb57kNWY?si=pp7VECmR2Agjz-XR
how do we travel out chief
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by sparko1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
ogbonti:

forgery is an offense and he did that before he was sworn in as president so he is not covered by immunity- he will be sacked from office

you can’t lie your way to the presidency

that was why one Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was sacked from his position as Speaker and member of House of Representatives in year 2000 when it was discovered he lied about his age - same thing with Tinubu

guess you were not born then in year 2000- i was already a university graduate then - completed my NYSC and living in America 🇺🇸

Forgery? Are you that daft, it's one thing to forge a document in Nigeria, you think he will survive the campaign if he forge his certificate, a United States university certificate for that matter.

Surely, you can see how ridiculous this sounds, maybe it's just mid life crisis.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by toprealman: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Why not start with the story Deloitte 🤣🤣🤣
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by StarRiderr: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

then why are they hiding the cert in the first place
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by FireUpNow(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Somebody has academic skeleton in his cupboard. A prominent person in the name of President Bola Tinubu cannot just tender his academic records without playing games
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by DaFuhrer(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
saphiere:
Ever heard any chaos at WTO?

The day a woman handles the mantle of this country is the day things will go well in this country.

Diezani Madueke say hi
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Achor1111(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tinubu is F gender in the book of Chicago uni
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Amah70: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2023
"Finally, in the event the Court determines to allow any discovery to proceed here, the University urges the Court to direct only limited, targeted discovery on the University,” ---- Chicago State university.

But the university cannot decide what it wants the court to discover about Bola Tinubu and his academic records in the university. What Atiku Abubakar prayed the US Court to discover is what the court will order the university to provide to the court for judgment by the court. For example, if Atiku Abubakar asked the court to discover if Bola Tinubu who enrolled in Chicago State university was truly a female, or if the Bola Tinubu who enrolled at CSU was an American citizen, CSU must supply these information. It's not enough for CSU to say that Bola Tinubu passed through CSU and graduated therefrom.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by bluefilm: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2023
simplesearch:
I think going forward anyone seeking to contest for the position of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, will think twice before doing so. Also going forward, rigging will become extremely difficult in Nigeria. I love what Obi and Atiku is doing to our political space, it is good for sanity and prosperity. It should be seriously debated and settled that anyone vying for the highest position in the land must provide itself for debate and public scrutiny as many times as possible. I'm not against Tinubu, but just speaking on general terms. We can't continue to build on false and shady foundation and expects to experience quantum and positive development.

Exactly.

By challenging every bit of the process towards becoming the president, obi is trying to put in place measures that will make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, for any dick or Harry to just appear on the scene from nowhere to contest for political power just because they have some political influence.

Going forward, the person running for such offices should just get ready to be scrutinized.

Same thing goes for the process of getting into office too.

For example, the fallacy of glitches by EyeNeck will no longer be entertained.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Deepspirituals: 1:10am On Aug 25, 2023
I Graduated from Chicago University.

Okay .

This are My Certificates from Chicago University

Okay

Hello Chicago University,We would like to Verify The Certificate and other Details about Tinubu ...

Simple as ABC.

He Used it at Mobil...Okay

He used it as Deliots ..Okay

We understand we Would still like to Verify with the School.

A President of a Country .. Academics Documents should not be a Secret .

What are they Hidden.

Mmesoma Claimed She Scored a Figure ..Okay.

Oya Jamb Pls.Verify they did ,She was Busted .

Na Waooo for Politicians and there Supporters ooo
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by ddeola: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2023
I think the school should just confirm whether he attended the school and state when he graduated, etc. not to release his academic record to a third party, especially politicians. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by ogbonti: 2:12am On Aug 25, 2023
sparko1:

Forgery? Are you that daft, it's one thing to forge a document in Nigeria, you think he will survive the campaign if he forge his certificate, a United States university certificate for that matter.

Surely, you can see how ridiculous this sounds, maybe it's just mid life crisis.

shorrop there - the certificate Tinubu submitted is different from the one the university issued him - and that which he submitted is from Pintrest website
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by darealez(m): 3:01am On Aug 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

lol! If anyone asked for verification of my certificates, I'd be glad to write my institution to release ALL documents immediately.

Someone blamed religion for the intentional daftness of our countrymen...lol
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Funflipper: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=popesco123 post=125334608]Block head. He didn't work with exon Mobil but Mobil oil, an oil marketing Co. Uninformed morron.

Before you call someone an uninformed slowpoke, Exxon bought Mobil in 1999 and rebranded as ExxonMobil.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by jaxxy(m): 5:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Omoawoke:

But the US cleared him on the allegation that he was never convicted.

Or is US an apc agenda

Lol u guys only know how to twist the truth nothing more. na lie full una mouth.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Ohislee(m): 5:02am On Aug 25, 2023
tinsel:

So 1999 is 2022?

Read the comment of the person you initially quoted.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by rolams(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

If this view of your is right, Tinubu shouldn't bother to block Atiku from wasting his money and time. He should allow the university to release the record.

If anyone argue or doubt my B.SC or other higher or lower qualification. I need to to disturb myself over it. I will allow him/her to waste money and time. That's all.
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by sparko1(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

shorrop there - the certificate Tinubu submitted is different from the one the university issued him - and that which he submitted is from Pintrest website

By implication, you mean he graduated from the school but with a lower grade than he stated?
So you have seen his certificate from the University?

If as you say, his original certificate is public knowledge, why go to court to request for it?

I see someone on this forum talking about a female Tinubu!!!

You guys are just making him unnecessarily popular with this story
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by ogbonti: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2023
sparko1:

By implication, you mean he graduated from the school but with a lower grade than he stated?
So you have seen his certificate from the University?

If as you say, his original certificate is public knowledge, why go to court to request for it?

I see someone on this forum talking about a female Tinubu!!!

You guys are just making him unnecessarily popular with this story

explaining anything about Tinubu is so tiring, exhausting and terribly damaging to the rational faculty of any human being- he is a curse to this country. Buhari didn’t improve the economy / he worsened insecurity/ and reduced Nigeria to a beggar nation, but no one was in doubt who Buhari, was when he won the elections of 2015.. Nigerians knew him- his history m- his class mates- his colleagues in the military and everything about him

is there any man today that can come out and say Tinubu was my classmate in school? anyone who’s worked with him at Mobil ? no picture of him with class mates in Chicago? I am the most camera shy person i know but i have lots of pictures of me and my school mates both in university in Nigeria and America - and Tinubu can’t produce just one picture of him and his classmates ? there are pictures people take of you that you didn’t even authorize and they will give it to you while in school - so none of these ever happened ?

let me stop here - it’s so draining talking about the fraud Tinubu
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Anyiamaka: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

People with forged certificates have also used same to be employed as academic staff of some prestigious universities in the world. Your logic is standing on the head and people should be more reasonable in broad platforms like NL
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Deejay777:

Unrelated, but I like your signature.

Gaius Augustus Ceaser Octavius, the first emperor of Rome is indeed a lucky man.

INcase you're the type that loves TV series, I recommend you see "Domina" if you haven't, it should tickle your fancy.

Thanks bro...I'll check it out now
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Omoawoke: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol u guys only know how to twist the truth nothing more. na lie full una mouth.

Oya give us the truth.

Show me any article or document in the world that says he was convicted.

Abi you sabi pass US?

You are the doing twisting the truth
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Omoawoke: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
And one idiotic idiot Tinubu supporter posted a fake document claiming it's from Chicago university and that they've cleared Thiefnibu of any wrong doing.

Idiots!

You have a very low comprehension.
I could imagine your thick igbotic accent and flat head . Your IQ no pass dot like the way southeast is like a dot in Nigeria
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by SpartaOfLagos: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have a very low comprehension.
I could imagine your thick igbotic accent and flat head . Your IQ no pass dot like the way southeast is like a dot in Nigeria
says a broke man
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Lovelive: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
And Agbado -rians can go and rest in hell.

helinues:
Hope Atiku can now go and rest inside gutter

grin grin
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Omoawoke: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

Exxon said he never worked for them

Deloitte said he never worked for them
?

If we ask for proofs, you will disappear

Please show just one evidence to back up this claim
Re: We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU by Omoawoke: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
says a broke man

Audio billionaire.

We know you people, make too much mouth yet nothing to show for it.
Omo yeeeeboooo 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Book “my Watch” Adapted To Nollywood Movie(photo) / Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (photos) / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.