Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video (42386 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by kayodeadeyemo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
sad sad
Bvlgari:
Dad upset after babymama let their daughter sit on her uncle's lap. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEcHmx9LMw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwVV7FnJtnc/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Iykediallo: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
It depends. For me nothing wrong with that. My nice while growing up sat on my lap several times. Nothing wrong. It all depends
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by pacesetting: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
You people without foresight to any looming problem are the real problem of the society.

Didn't you watch where the man said the daughter complained she is uncomfortable? Abi you no get data to watch before rushing to quote somebody?
LarryCork:

The farther is foooolish sir....wots wrong with his daughter sitting on another man lap.....u people don't like women..or u scared to chase woman?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Germi9: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:
If you want to dictate for her, then marry her na. Mtvheeeew
So you mean your father did not protect you like that?

1 Like

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by pacesetting: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
The daughter said she was uncomfortable. The man knows what he is talking.
Iykediallo:
It depends. For me nothing wrong with that. My nice while growing up sat on my lap several times. Nothing wrong. It all depends
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by pacesetting: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go and watch the video before you comment. The daughter said she was not comfortable. What kind of mother doesn't listen to her daughter?
Genea:

2 Likes

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by hammerFC: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
SHE STILL GONNA SIT ON MANY MEN LAPS, LAST LAST.

NOT ONLY DAT, SHE WILL BE SERVING THEM BUM BUM AT THE CLUB AND YARD.

STUPID GUY, YOU COULD NOT MARRY HER MOTHER, DONT WORRY YOUR DAUGHTER IS SOME OTHER NIGGA BABY MAMA.

AS FOR LAP SITTING, SHE BETTER NOT BE SITTING ON YOUR LAP.

IF YOU ARE THIS PARANOID THEN, IT SHOWS HOW DIRTY A MIND YOU HAVE AND WHAT U HAVE BEEN DOING TO OTHER PEOPLE DAUGHTER.

KIDS, BABIES ARE CARRIED AND HELD BY RESPONSIBLE ADULT OR RELATIVES, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AS FAR AS THE MOTHER IS THERE.

AMERICA TURNING THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN WITH THEIR PERVERSION. PERVERTS!
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by plankyjacky(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Iregbee..
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Sermwell(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:
Just imagine this mumu!!!

He is not dictating to the babymama!!

He is protecting his daughter!! Werey!!

1 Like

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by vikstandon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
If the small girl says, 'she feels uncomfortable,' why would the Mum go ahead to defend her actions.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by LittleFinger1: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you have a need that 2k can solve, check the post below.
LittleFinger1:
If you can afford 2k, do not take away the opportunity from others.

This is for those that 2k can do something for and they can't afford it.

I will give 2k to the first 10 people.

To the recipients, whenever you later get money, help someone else or you can donate to Foodclique.

Cheers.
Littlefinger1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by babesiosis: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:
I wonder why some of you are so daft..so if he doesnt marry her, he doesn't have a say over his daughter.
Na smelly fluid fill your cranium undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by teemy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
The mother should realize that most r*pe acts are usually by people trusted. The world is not as safe as she wants to believe.
Dad is right here 100%

By the way, what's with the mum filming it for social media?
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
I’m happy to see the men speak out in support of a dad trying to protect his child from another possibly inappropriate man. The message would be received differently if it were to come from women.
It shows that y’all actually know the truth. You just choose who to listen to

Draslo:
Better safe than sorry
teemy:
The mother should realize that most r*pe acts are usually by people trusted. The world is not as safe as she wants to believe.
Dad is right here 100%

By the way, what's with the mum filming it for social media?
Sermwell:

Just imagine this mumu!!!

He is not dictating to the babymama!!

He is protecting his daughter!! Werey!!
buygala:

So he can't have a say about the safety of their daughter because he didn't marry her mother?

The baby daddy's rant was overboard, considering the circumstances

ican2020:
The woman should shut up
itsme01:
cool

He doesn't want such... Simple as ABC

As long as he pays child support and has joint parental rights and control, if he doesn't want any man touch his daughter he has the authority

What if the father is a Muslim, won't they respect his believe and faith

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
He is trying to protect his child, but he should know that she isn't his wife, and May not take his instructions or take his serious.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by FireUpNow(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
A stitch in time saves mine
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by PaulH07: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
patrislayqueen:
It is called "lap dance" grin

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...15k only for today Pay on delivery.

Make una sofree dey lie for this LPG matter.

I just buy 1kg now, and na exactly 1hr d tin last.

Sofreee dey lie my people!!!

There's no difference between PMS and LPG!!!

Infact PMS paid wella before, but na deregulation make people dey talk of LPG, which in actuality they're both now the same.

Stop destroying your generator just to fix one nonsense LPG.

Na so una carry Corolla mentality take corrupt people minds be that.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by LarryCork: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
pacesetting:
You people without foresight to any looming problem are the real problem of the society.

Didn't you watch where the man said the daughter complained she is uncomfortable? Abi you no get data to watch before rushing to quote somebody?

u make it soound like hois priccck will stand up becuz of a sillly child...brother the father is very stewwwwpid for that kinda talk. so is he saying carrrying a child is iligal? whats wrong with a child sitting on persons lap. The father is foooolish..pirriod!!!!!(no ofeonce) angry
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by LarryCork: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
He is trying to protect his child, but he should know that she isn't his wife, and May not take his instructions or take his serious.

how much exactly please?
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by stevups(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
HealthKelvin:
Don’t know how old the daughter but if she’s under 7;
Then, this dad is a definitely a pervert or and a paedophilia.

Don't mind that useless mentality
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by patrislayqueen: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
PaulH07:

Make una sofree dey lie for this LPG matter.

I just buy 1kg now, and na exactly 1hr d tin last.

Sofreee dey lie my people!!!

There's no difference between PMS and LPG!!!

Infact PMS paid wella before, but na deregulation make people dey talk of LPG, which in actuality they're both now the same.

Stop destroying your generator just to fix one nonsense LPG.

Na so una carry Corolla mentality take corrupt people minds be that.

I use 1kg for 3hrs...I can say it boldly.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by sylve11: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
I nor dey watch any video from that melanin link.

They stage everything there. embarassed angry cool
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Shedrack777: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
the father has a dirty mind and can do some thing pervertly to other kid, reason for his bad thoughts and unease
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by ncoolsome(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:
I support the father, if the babymama continues to see nothing wrong with that, then the child's father should have her reported to child protection service.

He shld train the child himself..
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by PaulH07: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
patrislayqueen:

I use 1kg for 3hrs...I can say it boldly.

With I better pass gen and 1bulb maybe.

I just installed my own LPG, and na 1hr e use for 1kg with 2.5kva generator.

Stop with the lies abeg...
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
is there an issue with the uncle in question? if not why the drama?
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Bisola100: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by chemicolt: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Amuluonyenaego: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:
That’s the only thing on an average Nigerian girl's head “marriage marriage” all the time yet they are jobless
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by HateBigots: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
MorataFC:
grin
He's passing judgment on others based on what he can do if he is found in the same situation.
Bullshit... You don't need to be a thief to know you need to lock your doors at night.

This world is filled with evil people... Always be vigilant, don't form ignorance or woke to avoid stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved / White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.