Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video (42385 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by PepeXKermit: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:
If you want to dictate for her, then marry her na. Mtvheeeew

Na only woman fit talk rhis rubbish...nansense
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Johel(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dad upset after babymama let their daughter sit on her uncle's lap. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEcHmx9LMw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwVV7FnJtnc/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Useless mother...your daughter said she wasn't comfortable on your uncle's lap,yet you ain't listening to her.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
D fvck is wrong wit him undecided
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Crafteck1: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:

Is it breeze you have up there, wetin marry get to do with child safety?
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by tuzle(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
It seems the daughter complained and that is why the man is even taking it up with her more,otherwise I see nothing wrong in it if she is still small. My sister children do sit on my lap anytime I go to their place even if I don't want to carry them.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Obierika(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:

He doesn't have to marry her to have a say in his daughter's life
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by harmony75: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Imagine the man is even more sensitive than a mother!?
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Genea:

Go and open your dirty legs somewhere thinking the man will marry you and value you than his daughter.

Dey Play.

1 Like

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by phemmyfour: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mindlog:
I support the father, if the babymama continues to see nothing wrong with that, then the child's father should have her reported to child protection service.
He should marry the mother of the child if he really wants to monitor his child
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Experience is the best teacher. He knows how he feels when another man's daughter sat on his own laps before birthed his own. He doesn't want another man to tap current by using his own daughter.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Snakedoctor1: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Front page things. Chsi grin
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by 7arrows: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dad upset after babymama let their daughter sit on her uncle's lap. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEcHmx9LMw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwVV7FnJtnc/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Maybe the uncle is notorious.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by scrupulousblog: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Women know what they are doing. It is intentional.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by patrislayqueen: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
PaulH07:

With I better pass gen and 1bulb maybe.

I just installed my own LPG, and na 1hr e use for 1kg with 2.5kva generator.

Stop with the lies abeg...

Check for linkage, also don't open the gas regulator control fully,
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by IamMobisola(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Unless the uncle has a suspected case of child molestation, else the baby daddy is a pervert himself for him to even think this way and shouldn’t be left alone with the child either.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by 360command: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
LarryCork:

u make it soound like hois priccck will stand up becuz of a sillly child...brother the father is very stewwwwpid for that kinda talk. so is he saying carrrying a child is iligal? whats wrong with a child sitting on persons lap. The father is foooolish..pirriod!!!!!(no ofeonce) angry
You are thinking from a Nigerian or african perspective. In the western country, you don't carry a child and put that child on your lap. You should not think of carrying or playing with a child. I am telling you the truth cause their mental process would take it to be; you are trying to seduce the child, you are trying to molest the child or you even trying to kidnap the child. Don't ever do this to your own extended family not to talk of your friends. Learn to walk away or learn to stop playing with the kid cause, the longer you do that, their psyche as to how they see you changes to something negative.

I condemn the video cause the little girl told the dad it is uncomfortable having to seat on the uncles lap.

Even in our Nigeria, things are changing. Becareful as you handle kids ..
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Ikpunnegi01: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kai! Before this evil generation landed, all these things were nothing to anybody. You as a child can happily relax on the lap of your father's friends and there won't be bad mind about it. The most corrupt and dangerous and pretentious generation ever! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Xkale1996(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
pacesetting:
I don't know how some of these ladies are brought up. Always defensive, even when they know they are wrong.

The daughter said she is uncomfortable, but the mum is still whining her mouth.

I can't be paying heavily for child support and watch you ruin my daughter. Na lie. E no go work.
oil dey ur head
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by PaulH07: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
patrislayqueen:

Linkage or leakage?

Would adjust the regulator next time then.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by 360command: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
You impregnated an akata and you expect her to have sense. I couldn't listen to the video because her nagging was already affecting my prophetic anointing. I'll have to go to the mountain for prayers.

This I have seen.
look at this alata man using derogatory word on his fellow people. All of a sudden, you are perfect. You are pot calling kettle black. As if we Nigerians are not known to be nagging or noise making. We have sense and yet our country has fallen. I hate statement of what you have written above. You brand yourself perfect and insult a fellow black American.

If we are to leave our borders and go to nearby african countries, they give us derogatory names associated with our character. What you see of the black Americans is similar to we Nigerians.

Before you go about insulting a human, why don't you start by insulting yourself. That way, your message will be clear.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Knetpro(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by Dchampion65: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2023
A thief can easily recognize the foot mark of another thief even on the rock.

Se you get
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by patrislayqueen: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2023
PaulH07:

Linkage or leakage?

Would adjust the regulator next time then.
Sorry typo error... leakage***

Yes please do...

1 Like

Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by PaulH07: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2023
patrislayqueen:

Sorry typo error... leakage***

Yes please do...

Okay
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2023
Genea:

I think is high time Africa embrace co parenting or partnership. Marriage is a place of agony and regret
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by 9taa: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:
cool

He doesn't want such... Simple as ABC

As long as he pays child support and has joint parental rights and control, if he doesn't want any man touch his daughter he has the authority

What if the father is a Muslim, won't they respect his believe and faith

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video by sunnyside9: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
patrislayqueen:

As at today, with the price of LPG at 650N/kg in my area and petrol at 578N/L, the video below shows a calibrated test carried out in order to know which fuel source is cheaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l0HzJWJGmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR8E6V2N838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSb980K96lQ

The verdict is in the videos above and the methodology adopted clearly shows which is cheaper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved / White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.