Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin (37373 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by thatigboman: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin is a strong man abeg. Best way of taking out your enemy. I just don't like the war he is waging on Ukraine, a sovereign nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by purplekayc(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
We all know what happened

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Juanmike(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Putin made use of law number 15 from the famous book,The 48 laws of power. If you know you know.
I don't

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by McLizbae: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Winch wey chop ppikin na hin dey cry pass grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by godofuck231: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
When a dog becomes senile and bites the owner , its time to put it down

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by favor914: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
madridguy:
The Worst Mistake of All: Outshining the Master

“Being defeated is hateful, and besting one’s boss is either foolish or fatal. Most people do not mind being surpassed in good fortune, character, or temperament, but no one, especially not a sovereign, likes to be surpassed in intelligence.”

— Baltasar Gracián

In The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene echoes the sentiments of Gracián’s quote above in the first law: Never Outshine the Master.

Greene writes:

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Outshining the master is the worst mistake of all …

Everyone has insecurities. When you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity. This is to be expected. You cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others. With those above you, however, you must take a different approach: When it comes to power, outshining the master is perhaps the worst mistake of all.

Almost everyone, including you, wants to seem more brilliant than we rightly deserve. And we don’t like people to remind us of our fallibility.

Those who attain high standing in life are like kings and queens: They want to feel secure in their positions, and superior to those around them in intelligence, wit, and charm. It is a deadly but common misperception to believe that by displaying and vaunting your gifts and talents, you are winning the master’s affection. He may feign appreciation, but at his first opportunity he will replace you with someone less intelligent, less attractive, less threatening..

Putin boys will fear him more now.

Number 1 rule of the mafia, never outshine the boss.

3 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Moniya4Real(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
I wonder o😂

Joyero:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by crossfm: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
SLIDEwaxie:
Law 1 and Law 15 played out, actually smiley

You see that book is really powerful. Sometimes I even feel afraid when I meditate on the choice of diction used.

4 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Babastrong(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Everyone has insecurities. When you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy,[the
law
that
aregbesola
and
osinbajo
failed
to
observe.]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Ara21(f): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night

Same way you sleeps at night, on his bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin the silent "putter" The man who dont forgive traitors and terorrists but send them to their creators.

4 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DaveHarry(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flash life! So this Prigozhin is really gone forever in a twinkle. flash!

5 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by bobbiiee: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
He has crushed one person totally. But what of the remaining Wagner group?
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by panafrican(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
madridguy:

In The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene echoes the sentiments of Gracián’s quote above in the first law: Never Outshine the Master.

Greene writes:

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Outstanding !
That is how Diallo Telly died in jail under president Sekou Toure' in Guinea.
Telly was a renown bright man. Thanks to his talents , he was elected as the first secretary general of the
organization of African Unity ( O A U) , now African Union. He was later appointed as minister of Justice

His biggest mistake was to speak too much at cabinet meetings when the "supreme strategist and supreme leader of the
revolution "
Comrade Ahmed Sekou Toure' was chairing.
Telly was arrested , jailed after being accused of "plotting to overthrow the revolution".
He died in prison at the notorious Camp Boiro in Conakry, Guinea.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by victorazy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
easyfem:
Fighting Gov is like fighting GOD, u cant win in the game .... I c ur hand mr putin

I dey tell you.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by LandMann: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
madridguy:

“Being defeated is hateful, and besting one’s boss is either foolish or fatal. Most people do not mind being surpassed in good fortune, character, or temperament, but no one, especially not a sovereign, likes to be surpassed in intelligence.”

— Baltasar Gracián

Greene writes:

Everyone has insecurities. When you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity. This is to be expected. You cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others. With those above you, however, you must take a different approach: When it comes to power, outshining the master is perhaps the worst mistake of all.

Almost everyone, including you, wants to seem more brilliant than we rightly deserve. And we don’t like people to remind us of our fallibility.

Those who attain high standing in life are like kings and queens: They want to feel secure in their positions, and superior to those around them in intelligence, wit, and charm. It is a deadly but common misperception to believe that by displaying and vaunting your gifts and talents, you are winning the master’s affection. He may feign appreciation, but at his first opportunity he will replace you with someone less intelligent, less attractive, less threatening..

Putin boys will fear him more now.

What do you do when you realise you've been violating this law and the consequences are already manifesting in some ways?
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by SmilingImabong: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rip to the dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by 007kjb: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Number one rule of COUP don't withdraw when you start a coup,you either succeed and protect it with your life or you withdraw and be killed or jailed

9 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Jonegonu: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
This remind me of the book 48 laws power
Law 22. Use the Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakness Into Power

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Akaegwu(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin just kaput him

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Illegal1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jostoman:
You dey do and e dey sweet you but remember that wickedness no dey pay o.

omoh,.......sum dey pay ooh
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night
Peacefully

3 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Jostoman: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,.......sum dey pay ooh
okay o
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by berrystunn(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Putin made use of law number 15 from the famous book,The 48 laws of power. If you know you know.

Number 15, Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Otuegbe: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
That wagner deserve to die. He killed many Innocent souls in Ukraine
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by berrystunn(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Law of power number 1: Never outshine the master

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lolz
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by madridguy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Wow. Thanks so much sir for this interesting and educative history class. I appreciate.

panafrican:

Outstanding !
That is how Diallo Telly died in jail under president Sekou Toure' in Guinea.
Telly was a renown bright man. Thanks to his talents , he was elected as the very first secretary general of the
organization of African Unity ( O A U) , now African Union. He was later appointed as minister of Justice

His biggest mistake was to speak too much at cabinet meetings when the "supreme strategist and supreme leader of the
revolution "
Comrade Ahmed Sekou Toure' was chairing.
Telly was arrested , jailed after being accused of "plotting to overthrow the revolution".
He died in prison at the notorious Camp Boiro in Conakry, Guinea.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by hokafor(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:
I admire men like Prigozhin who outsmart the limitations placed by society. Western media seldom talks about him in a sentence without mentioning his juvenile past of fraud and robbery, that landed him a 12 years sentence in the 80's.

It is not his juvenile years of crime I admire, but how he was able to reposition himself into society as a food seller in kiosks on the streets of Moscow, to owner of luxurious chain of restaurants that hosted Putin and foreign dignitaries. Consequently he morphed himself from a petty crime boss to a lucrative businessman that fed the Kremlin and Russia's baracks, accruing billions of dollars in contracts from the Russian state. All this through Putin's patronage.

There is no denying with little to no military formation he extended his prowess in business to the Wagner Private Military Company that put Russia on the map of modern warfare tactics albeit brutality. However the day he saw of himself as the butterfly who had grown into a vulture, big enough to spill the blood of Russian pilots cos of grievances he could have directly hot lined Putin, was the end of the road for him. Lesson learned, Everyone has got a limit

Despite publicly declaring his mutiny was against military chiefs and not Putin, he outrightly placed the latter in a position of weakness that was masturbated by Western media for weeks. Whether Putin directly or indirectly has a hand in his demise yesterday, he has repositioned his image as a no nonsense dictator capable of taking his pound of flesh whenever and however.

Whether you are Pro or Anti Putin, the lesson here is Never Bite the Finger that Fed You
good analysis bro.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Streetdoctor:

He sleeps like. Normal human being, if I lie go and ask Agbado d drug lord

Point noted. cheesy
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Peacefully

If that's the case, he should think of selling a book or doing a masters course on 'How not to give a damn"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / 3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.