Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin (37434 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by fuckJones(f): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
easyfem:
Fighting Gov is like fighting GOD, u cant win in the game .... I c ur hand mr putin
ipob should take your advice serious
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by drsibz66(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
MR Putin days are also numbered. He will also be killed either by gun or bomb. He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. He definitely won't die a natural death.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by fuckJones(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The murderer himself!

Amadioha is a patient god. It would have struck Putin right at that spot if it were to be instant judgement!

Putin has no shame. Even my cat knows that he killed the dude.
amadioha na fake god

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Putin..

Smart, intelligent, heartless, brave and dogged.

I saw da coming
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by 7arrows: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
easyfem:
Fighting Gov is like fighting GOD, u cant win in the game .... I c ur hand mr putin

Na me first see the hand. Omo Putin bad ooo
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by tishbite42: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
bobbiiee:
He has crushed one person totally. But what of the remaining Wagner group?
Wagner Group is a creation of the Russian military
Prighozin was just a flamboyant figurehead
The real brain behind its operations was his number 2, Dmitry Utkin. Fella died with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by 7arrows: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Putin made use of law number 15 from the famous book,The 48 laws of power. If you know you know.

Yes o. Robert gren
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by HRMK: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night
why do we have hard drugs?hahahahaha..........

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by XAUBulls: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7814414/yevgeny-prigozhin-feared-killed-plane
Bow down to "Vladolf" Putin of Russia... The clinical finisher.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by bdon123(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:
I admire men like Prigozhin who outsmart the limitations placed by society. Western media seldom talks about him in a sentence without mentioning his juvenile past of fraud and robbery, that landed him a 12 years sentence in the 80's.

It is not his juvenile years of crime I admire, but how he was able to reposition himself into society as a food seller in kiosks on the streets of Moscow, to owner of luxurious chain of restaurants that hosted Putin and foreign dignitaries. Consequently he morphed himself from a petty crime boss to a lucrative businessman that fed the Kremlin and Russia's baracks, accruing billions of dollars in contracts from the Russian state. All this through Putin's patronage.

There is no denying with little to no military formation he extended his prowess in business to the Wagner Private Military Company that put Russia on the map of modern warfare tactics albeit brutality. However the day he saw of himself as the butterfly who had grown into a vulture, big enough to spill the blood of Russian pilots cos of grievances he could have directly hot lined Putin, was the end of the road for him. Lesson learned, Everyone has got a limit

Despite publicly declaring his mutiny was against military chiefs and not Putin, he outrightly placed the latter in a position of weakness that was masturbated by Western media for weeks. Whether Putin directly or indirectly has a hand in his demise yesterday, he has repositioned his image as a no nonsense dictator capable of taking his pound of flesh whenever and however.

Whether you are Pro or Anti Putin, the lesson here is Never Bite the Finger that Fed You

Dr Ayukebot O Rowland
Pharmacognosist
Flavell MEDICINA
Or he was killed by cia for betraying d west n collecting their money to oust putin.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by XAUBulls: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
madridguy:
The Worst Mistake of All: Outshining the Master

“Being defeated is hateful, and besting one’s boss is either foolish or fatal. Most people do not mind being surpassed in good fortune, character, or temperament, but no one, especially not a sovereign, likes to be surpassed in intelligence.”

— Baltasar Gracián

In The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene echoes the sentiments of Gracián’s quote above in the first law: Never Outshine the Master.

Greene writes:

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Outshining the master is the worst mistake of all …

Everyone has insecurities. When you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity. This is to be expected. You cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others. With those above you, however, you must take a different approach: When it comes to power, outshining the master is perhaps the worst mistake of all.

Almost everyone, including you, wants to seem more brilliant than we rightly deserve. And we don’t like people to remind us of our fallibility.

Those who attain high standing in life are like kings and queens: They want to feel secure in their positions, and superior to those around them in intelligence, wit, and charm. It is a deadly but common misperception to believe that by displaying and vaunting your gifts and talents, you are winning the master’s affection. He may feign appreciation, but at his first opportunity he will replace you with someone less intelligent, less attractive, less threatening..

Putin boys will fear him more now.

True that.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by XAUBulls: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:
I admire men like Prigozhin who outsmart the limitations placed by society. Western media seldom talks about him in a sentence without mentioning his juvenile past of fraud and robbery, that landed him a 12 years sentence in the 80's.

It is not his juvenile years of crime I admire, but how he was able to reposition himself into society as a food seller in kiosks on the streets of Moscow, to owner of luxurious chain of restaurants that hosted Putin and foreign dignitaries. Consequently he morphed himself from a petty crime boss to a lucrative businessman that fed the Kremlin and Russia's baracks, accruing billions of dollars in contracts from the Russian state. All this through Putin's patronage.

There is no denying with little to no military formation he extended his prowess in business to the Wagner Private Military Company that put Russia on the map of modern warfare tactics albeit brutality. However the day he saw of himself as the butterfly who had grown into a vulture, big enough to spill the blood of Russian pilots cos of grievances he could have directly hot lined Putin, was the end of the road for him. Lesson learned, Everyone has got a limit

Despite publicly declaring his mutiny was against military chiefs and not Putin, he outrightly placed the latter in a position of weakness that was masturbated by Western media for weeks. Whether Putin directly or indirectly has a hand in his demise yesterday, he has repositioned his image as a no nonsense dictator capable of taking his pound of flesh whenever and however.

Whether you are Pro or Anti Putin, the lesson here is Never Bite the Finger that Fed You

Dr Ayukebot O Rowland
Pharmacognosist
Flavell MEDICINA
Impressive!
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by XAUBulls: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2023
ivolt:
Prigozin is the most foolish personality of the 21st century.

Putin sent an airstrike to kill him, he survived it.
He then sent assassins and Prigozin cheated death a second time.

There are only 2 rational response to those attacks, either run for your life
or fight back.

Prigozin chose to fight back by invading Russia.
That was a brilliant power move because most capable Russian soldiers are in Ukraine.
He would have overrun the capital within a day or 2 and shark oligarchs will rally round
him to install a new leader.

But he got deceived by Belarus president Lukashenko, who is a known ass-licker of Putin.
Lukashenko, the only president in the world who goes to pay homage to another country's ruler every weekend.

Any student of Sun Tzu or Machievalli knows that a smart and ruthless emperor like Putin will
never forgive such rebellion.

Prigozin who talks more than he can think hoped that he can eat his cake and still have it
because of a deal Lukashenko promised him.

Putin once again shows why he has been in power for 24 years unchallenged.

This death is a clear message to any dissent within Russia. Fall in line or die.
Indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by blowjohn(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Mastermind by Nas
/
Lyrics
Main results
Uh, uh
Uh, uh
Uh, uh
sees it coming before it comes
(A mastermind) before he go to war he counts his ones
(A mastermind) everything planned out perfect
In case y'all n- got to get aggressive
sleeps at night real easy
(A mastermind) 'cause everything he does is by the book
(A mastermind) never do a thing irrational
Lives forever, these tales are classical
Velvet bow ties
Bulletproof's in the tux, when I roll by
In a car similar to Osama's, in my diamonds
And my principal is to study drama
Look what happened in Manhattan
A couple of, years ago when g- started clappin'
Two of my dogs fell, two of my niggas ran
They was amateurs in beef with a grown man (man)
It taught me the lessons of how the strong stand
And how the weak end up in a coffin
Play it cool, that's the old school rule, man
Keep your ears to the street, you'll never lose, man
Make your enemies believe there's love there
'Cause in war, belief is all fair
Rock them to sleep, shots- in your Jeep
And you ain't never know the plot was from me
It's from my masterminds
sees it coming before it comes
(A mastermind) before he go to war he counts his ones
(A mastermind) everything planned out perfect (uh)
In case y'all n- got to get aggressive
sleeps at night real easy
(A mastermind) 'cause everything he does is by the book
(A mastermind) never do a thing irrational
Lives forever, these tales are classical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8LegiDa5M&pp=ygUVbmFzIG1hc3Rlcm1pbmQgbHlyaWNz
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by wyserose: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2023
Oblongata:
From Russia with love...
Ashervin 4 goals against Liverpool and d commentator said that " From Russia with Love"
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by NairalandGossip: 1:05am On Aug 25, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night
as in eh, very evil man cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by oneman2k7: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Putin na your mate?
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 25, 2023
easyfem:
many people have won against government. Too many people.
George Washington against the British government.
Eritrea against Ethiopian government
South Sudan against Sudan
Mahatma Gandhi against British
Julius Caesar against Roman government
Etc
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Chibyke009(m): 3:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Prighorizin at best was really talented but pride and glory decimated him. Unfinished business is as good as no business. A deal is either a good deal or no deal. I thought prighorizin was smart but anyway the law of karma still works. A murderer will be murdered. A killer by sword will be killed. He challenged a mortal Putin indirectly , thinking that Putin is daft. Putin does doesn't dine with fools . Putin is genius in reading in between the lines and knows when to draw the curtain. What prighorizin should have done is to have run for his dear life but as I said you can't butcher people's children and go scot free. Blood innocent men and women spilt in butch in ukraine still speaks. It is a dangerous adventure to challenge a kgb like Putin without finishing the business. There will be ripple effects of this. Expect more mutiny. The war has just begun. More pandora box will be opened up in Russia. No one is indestructible, I repeat. Only God is invincible. God is king. Jesus is king. More episodes and chapters will be opened up in the coming days.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by TheOgaBoss: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2023
bdon123:

Or he was killed by cia for betraying d west n collecting their money to oust putin.
this is an angle that is very likely.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Sibbb: 3:15am On Aug 25, 2023
madridguy:
The Worst Mistake of All: Outshining the Master

“Being defeated is hateful, and besting one’s boss is either foolish or fatal. Most people do not mind being surpassed in good fortune, character, or temperament, but no one, especially not a sovereign, likes to be surpassed in intelligence.”

— Baltasar Gracián

In The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene echoes the sentiments of Gracián’s quote above in the first law: Never Outshine the Master.

Greene writes:

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Outshining the master is the worst mistake of all …

Everyone has insecurities. When you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity. This is to be expected. You cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others. With those above you, however, you must take a different approach: When it comes to power, outshining the master is perhaps the worst mistake of all.

Almost everyone, including you, wants to seem more brilliant than we rightly deserve. And we don’t like people to remind us of our fallibility.

Those who attain high standing in life are like kings and queens: They want to feel secure in their positions, and superior to those around them in intelligence, wit, and charm. It is a deadly but common misperception to believe that by displaying and vaunting your gifts and talents, you are winning the master’s affection. He may feign appreciation, but at his first opportunity he will replace you with someone less intelligent, less attractive, less threatening..

Putin boys will fear him more now.

And now they will fear you….Connie Corloene

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by bdon123(m): 3:33am On Aug 25, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
this is an angle that is very likely.
People dnt step aside n analyse.they are too quick to judge.Putin needs Wagner esp for d war wit ukraine.No need assassinating him right now as wagner forces are still very mch active.who has access to kill wagner other than putin,its cia.they cant kill putin becos that will trigger a physical war,bt they can kill putin footmen one after d other without any retaliation frm russia
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Maser: 4:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Who told you he didn't hotline Putin?

DoctorAyukebot:

Dr Ayukebot O Rowland
Pharmacognosist
Flavell MEDICINA
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by kabillionaire(m): 4:32am On Aug 25, 2023
Putin just shown him and his likes who the boss is.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by abuhusna1: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2023
Righteousness2:

That is an insult on the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS.
How do you compare mere mortal to the ANCIENT OF THE DAYS?
Do you know who God is?
The breath of GOD will melt humanity in less than a second.
Get yourself together.

Oga rest after God na government.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DoctorAyukebot(m): 5:12am On Aug 25, 2023
Maser:
Who told you he didn't hotline Putin?

Angel Gabriel and later Angel Michael
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by lagosrd: 5:49am On Aug 25, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

Dr Ayukebot O Rowland
Pharmacognosist
Flavell MEDICINA

Who who have done that without being a crook abi initio. His hands are Oiled in blood of innocent Africans and Ukrainians. So how much is he enjoying his ill gotten wealth now. I don't admire such lunatics a bit. He killed innocent children, mothers and old people in Ukraine.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Gandrova: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2023
DrAda:

A good number
It is well with our health
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Edusouls(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Black Man Devil.
una don degrade black man finish, upon say Putin na white man, still to qualify him a devil una paint am black…
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Edusouls(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Chibyke009:
Prighorizin at best was really talented but pride and glory decimated him. Unfinished business is as good as no business. A deal is either a good deal or no deal. I thought prighorizin was smart but anyway the law of karma still works. A murderer will be murdered. A killer by sword will be killed. He challenged a mortal Putin indirectly , thinking that Putin is daft. Putin does doesn't dine with fools . Putin is genius in reading in between the lines and knows when to draw the curtain. What prighorizin should have done is to have run for his dear life but as I said you can't butcher people's children and go scot free. Blood innocent men and women spilt in butch in ukraine still speaks. It is a dangerous adventure to challenge a kgb like Putin without finishing the business. There will be ripple effects of this. Expect more mutiny. The war has just begun. More pandora box will be opened up in Russia. No one is indestructible, I repeat. Only God is invincible. God is king. Jesus is king. More episodes and chapters will be opened up in the coming days.
putin just Dey slowly purge Russia
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by RaptorX: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2023
CEOwatazs:
Do you really think he would have suceeded in taking over Kremlin? Is Putin a joke to you? Abeg nah let's be truth to ourselves.

Putin allowed him display all his foolishness because he doesn't want to split any Russian blood on Russian soil; maybe not this time that he needs his people the most.

But, if the Wagner forces had proof strong head; they would've been airstriked within a block of an eye.
The person you quoted said the Belarus president deceived him, I don't think so the Belarus president told him the truth that he will be crushed like a cockroach if he got near Moscow. Which I think is why he called of the mutiny.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Blackdisciple(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Putin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / 3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them / 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.