Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin (37389 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by FuckTheMod: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putin. I wonder how he sleeps at night
He sure sleeps like an healthy baby kiss
You don't know how things work

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by CEOwatazs: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
[quote author=ivolt post=125338083][/quote]

You lack common sense... What I meant by Russian blood is this; if Putin had tried using force on the Wagner force on their way to the city, casualties will definitely be recorded most of which will be civilians.

Putin gave them no attention that they seek.

I never said it was staged. And Putin airstriking the Wagner forces was still on point. They are traitors and need to die even if they are Russians.

The citizens were saved and thats what matters to puttinf during that invasion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by kiddkash(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
Soundly, like a babe

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by sunboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Real definition of Amonisheni grin
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:
people would be saying there is no sleep for the wicked but they never see all these world leaders, they sleep like babies sad

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by JOemmy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Emperor putin is merciless

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by rhemix15: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vladimir Putin is a very dangerous man no doubts buh I personally think he didn't have hand in prigozhin's death, even though he is a rebel soldier. Shit happens sad
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Bluntemperor: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
donoso:
Never you outshine the godfather.

Putin is not telling the Truth to the Russian People.
The same way he did to foster War on the Ukrainians without his People knowledge!
He is a dictator and this is who South Africa Ramaphosa is using as baits in his BRICS Arrangements to get African leaders to be going to Russia or China- the two Communists Countries!
I pity African Leaders - who themselves are also dictators! Multi Polar World indeed!
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Omookunnimi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some people are double face in their actions. They will state sweet quote when the situation favour them, but when the situation is against them they will not remember any quote. A godfather wanted to context election, he was insulted no be small because his godson was also contexting the same election. They said he could have allowed his godson to context. Then no one remember the quote that said "never outshine your master"

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by ade4real2016: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
He finally got this guy...He knew this guy very would have set that deadly trap since the mutiny in June... Sometimes ya shouldn't feel too relaxed to sleep with ya two eyes closed anytime ya overstepped ya bound...Putin has been a bad guy since 80s

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Felix6: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
ivolt:
Prigozin is the most foolish personality of the 21st century.

Putin sent an airstrike to kill him, he survived it.
He then sent assassins and Prigozin cheated death a second time.

There are only 2 rational response to those attacks, either run for your life
or fight back.

Prigozin chose to fight back by invading Russia.
That was a brilliant power move because most capable Russian soldiers are in Ukraine.
He would have overrun the capital within a day or 2 and shark oligarchs will rally round
him to install a new leader.

But he got deceived by Belarus president Lukashenko, who is a known ass-licker of Putin.
Lukashenko, the only president in the world who goes to pay homage to another country's ruler every weekend.

Any student of Sun Tzu or Machievalli knows that a smart and ruthless emperor like Putin will
never forgive such rebellion.

Prigozin who talks more than he can think hoped that he can eat his cake and still have it
because of a deal Lukashenko promised him.

Putin once again shows why he has been in power for 24 years unchallenged.
This death is a clear message to any dissent within Russia. Fall in line or die.
you try, your final submission might be wrong but overall your analogy is worth a time. I love people with good knowledge of international politics keep it up.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
madridguy:
The Worst Mistake of All: Outshining the Master

“Being defeated is hateful, and besting one’s boss is either foolish or fatal. Most people do not mind being surpassed in good fortune, character, or temperament, but no one, especially not a sovereign, likes to be surpassed in intelligence.”

— Baltasar Gracián

In The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene echoes the sentiments of Gracián’s quote above in the first law: Never Outshine the Master.

Greene writes:

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Outshining the master is the worst mistake of all …

Everyone has insecurities. When you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity. This is to be expected. You cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others. With those above you, however, you must take a different approach: When it comes to power, outshining the master is perhaps the worst mistake of all.

Almost everyone, including you, wants to seem more brilliant than we rightly deserve. And we don’t like people to remind us of our fallibility.

Those who attain high standing in life are like kings and queens: They want to feel secure in their positions, and superior to those around them in intelligence, wit, and charm. It is a deadly but common misperception to believe that by displaying and vaunting your gifts and talents, you are winning the master’s affection. He may feign appreciation, but at his first opportunity he will replace you with someone less intelligent, less attractive, less threatening..

Putin boys will fear him more now.

. 100%
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gandrova:
how many has died from such?

A good number
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
koolaid87:

No need to wonder when you fit go there to check

You are funny grin.
You want me to actively participate in this exercise

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by GreaterFuture(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:

Good point and we all know how they ended up permanently
Some ended up pretty normal like the way most people end up, Most actually.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Some ended up pretty normal like the way most people end up. Most actually..

All the names that you listed ended up badly unless I am mistaken.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Seunomobo:
The end of the beginning...

All soul shall taste death, including Putin.

No Villian gets out of life alive....

Next please.

Is there any innocent person that get out not dying.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
people would be saying there is no sleep for the wicked but they never see all these world leaders, they sleep like babies sad

Truly unfortunate
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Elsueno: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
ivolt:

or fight back.

That was a brilliant power move because most capable Russian soldiers are in Ukraine.
He would have overrun the capital within a day or 2 and shark oligarchs will rally round

If it was that easy to invade Russia or get to Putin, Nato would have done it already..d only reason prigozin was even able to travel dat far into Russia was because the army was actively trying to avoid conflict by not engaging his forces..Ukraine has tried & still trying these kind of incursions around Russia borders, all they do is either take a few PR videos for social media & rub back with serious casualties or Get wiped our & thier bloated bodies posted on telegram channels
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
kiddkash:

Soundly, like a babe

A pity really
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
bobbiiee:
He has crushed one person totally. But what of the remaining Wagner group?

Kill the head and the sheep will be scattered.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
LandMann:

What do you do when you realise you've been violating this law and the consequences are already manifesting in some ways?

Run.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by GreaterFuture(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:

All the names that you listed ended up badly unless I am mistaken.
Not all.
Stalin ended up normal. Died at normal old age.
Stalin was the main reply to your answer, cos he was in Putin's Position (even more, larger area), and he did far worse...

I listed the others to put more impetus, even listing some nigerian counterparts (IBB & Abacha).
The main Question is: "how does he sleep at night?" Just like many before him, he sleeps normally.

NGUEMA, OBIANG, BIYA and Isaias AFWERKI currently ruling right now, like him too, all sleep too. They on the same level with him (albeit locally), some even worse than him.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Not all.
Stalin ended up normal. Died at normal old age.
Stalin was the main reply to your answer, cos he was in Putin's Position (even more, larger area), and he did far worse...

I listed the others to out more impetus, even listing some nigerian counterparts (IBB & Abacha).
The main Question is: "how does he sleep at night?" Just like many before him, he sleeps normally.

NGUEMA, OBIANG, BIYA and Isaias AFWERKI currently ruling right now, like him too, all sleep too. They on the same level with him (albeit locally), some even worse than him.

A pity really. I will end up with nightmares.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
easyfem:
Fighting Gov is like fighting GOD, u cant win in the game .... I c ur hand mr putin
A typical Nigerian way of thinking!
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Dream25: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
DrAda:

Good point and we all know how they ended up permanently
The last time I checked Sarkozy, Blair, Bush, Obama and a lot more are still living... undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Banter1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Bad guy grin.

Putin made use of law number 15 from the famous book,The 48 laws of power. If you know you know.

Crush Your Enemy Totally.

More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: the enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by odinga1of: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
ivolt:

or fight back.

But he got deceived by Belarus president Lukashenko, who is a known ass-licker of Putin.
Lukashenko, the only president in the world who goes to pay homage to another country's ruler every weekend.

Any student of Sun Tzu or Machievalli knows that a smart and ruthless emperor like Putin will
never forgive such rebellion.

Prigozin who talks more than he can think hoped that he can eat his cake and still have it
because of a deal Lukashenko promised him.

Putin once again shows why he has been in power for 24 years unchallenged.
This death is a clear message to any dissent within Russia. Fall in line or die.

What deal did Lukashenko promised Prighozin?

You dey form CNN international conrespondence
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by tnerro1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind but I go advise that Ukraine president to be very careful ooooo
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by nedekid: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Maxxim:
Hope african leaders dey note this event, this dude doesn't play with betrayal, you go just hear say one president dey fly from niamey to mali and em just kpeme
Just as Ibb. No mercy for betrayal.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by Kaiser20: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Putin is not telling the Truth to the Russian People.
The same way he did to foster War on the Ukrainians without his People knowledge!
He is a dictator and this is who South Africa Ramaphosa is using as baits in his BRICS Arrangements to get African leaders to be going to Russia or China- the two Communists Countries!
I pity African Leaders - who themselves are also dictators! Multi Polar World indeed!
The American or European imperialists are not better than Putin either.
Re: He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin by DrAda(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dream25:

The last time I checked Sarkozy, Blair, Bush, Obama and a lot more are still living... undecided

But are they truly living? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / 3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them / Start Of A New World War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.