Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started (715 Views)

My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / Garri Business: My Journey So Far / How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Dexcelin: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Although I'm starting small but for me it's a big start.
I just want to thank guobe here on nairaland who I can swear don't know me but still trusted me to fund me with capital to start.
Although presently I'm still in need of funds up to 50k now but I'm really happy I've started and in less than six months with my dedication and commitment I will be a100times bigger than I am now.
This are my paid workers from my village

3 Likes

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by guobe: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
I am so proud of you and your dedication.You are a honest person and I hope you are able to utilise this great opportunity.
These are humble beginnings and with time you will be a super employer of labour all over Nigeria.
I love touching lives and I will keep on touching lives and I am happy you are one of them.
God richly bless you in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Solsix(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
guobe:
I am so proud of you and your dedication.You are a honest person and I hope you are able to utilise this great opportunity.
These are humble beginnings and with time you will be a super employer of labour all over Nigeria.
I love touching lives and I will keep on touching lives and I am happy you are one of them.

thank you for this

3 Likes

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Dexcelin: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
guobe:
Amen and once again thank you sir.
I know we haven't meet but with time I must surely meet with you for saving my life through empowerment

3 Likes

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Dexcelin: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
For those that are doubting you can chat me up I have videos of everything happening
Also for that wants to invest you're welcome also
Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by guobe: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Solsix:

thank you for this
Thank you solsix.more empowerment of nairaland members will continue as I hope this fund will be able to rotate from persons to persons till it circulates to alot of people.
I have been doing giveaway for sometime now but I feel it will be worthwhile if people are established than giveaway that will still make people remain in poverty.
People on nairaland should drop good proposals and who knows someone can decide to fund it.
All these tribal bickering going on nairaland won't take people anywhere.
We should all unite and make the world a better place for everybody.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Dexcelin: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
guobe:

Thank you solsix.more empowerment of nairaland members will continue as I hope this fund will be able to rotate from persons to persons till it circulates to alot of people.
I have been doing giveaway for sometime now but I feel it will be worthwhile if people are established than giveaway that will still make people remain in poverty.
People on nairaland should drop good proposals and who knows someone can decide to fund it.
All these tribal bickering going on nairaland won't take people anywhere.
We should all unite and make the world a better place for everybody.
That's just it
With unity we the youth can accomplish alot without the help of the government

1 Like

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by guobe: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dexcelin:

That's just it
With unity we the youth can accomplish alot without the help of the government
Much can be achieved with combined effort coupled with honesty.
Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Dexcelin: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
guobe:

Much van be achieved with combined effort coupled with honesty.
You're right that's why I suggested an association be made
Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by youngsahito(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dexcelin:
I just want to thank guobe here on nairaland who I can swear don't know me but still trusted me to fund me with capital to start.
Although presently I'm still in need of funds up to 50k now but I'm really happy I've started and in less than six months with my dedication and commitment I will be a100times bigger than I am now.
why not post ur location just Incase a nauralander is interested.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Dexcelin: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2023
youngsahito:
why not post ur location just Incase a nauralander is interested.
Ok my location is River State omoku to be presice
Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by sunnymighty(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:

God bless you real good bro. we rise by lifting others. More grease to your elbow. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by guobe: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2023
sunnymighty:

God bless you real good bro. we rise by lifting others. More grease to your elbow. Thank you!
Thanks alot
God bless you too and bless us all in Jesus name.
Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by lazkizz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
guobe:
Thanks alot
God bless you too and bless us all in Jesus name.
great minds like you are needed to propell Nigeria into a great nation, not the govt ..... we need to stop the Tribal and religious wars if we really want to progress as a nation.

once more thanks for helping him in this difficult time/Era.

PLS 🙏🙏 do well to check my posts am into pure groundnut oil and dry fish business in Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by guobe: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
lazkizz:
great minds like you are needed to propell Nigeria into a great nation, not the govt ..... we need to stop the Tribal and religious wars if we really want to progress as a nation.

once more thanks for helping him in this difficult time/Era.

PLS 🙏🙏 do well to check my posts am into pure groundnut oil and dry fish business in Adamawa state.
Thank you very much.I will check it out.
Re: A Big Thanks To Guobe My Garri Business Has Started by Incredible128: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
If what @guobe said is true, u should be really ashamed of urself; sha I wander why he agreed to send money to a moniker registered just in August and posts stuffs about betting. Maybe he didn't do his research well
Dexcelin:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For Quick And Guarantee Loans / Surface Irrigation / How To Raise Money For A Nigerian Agric Business On Kickstarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.