Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail (45507 Views)

Mug Shot Of Trump, Others Released After Booking At Georgia Jail (photo) / Trumpโ€™s Mug Shot Made Public By Fulton County Jail After Arrest / Jacob Zuma Released After 15 Months Prison Term Ends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Giddy44324(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2023
I believe this man is being manipulated. most of the American media are pro-democrat and loves to propagate false information about Trump. reason why he was easily banned from Twitter and then he decided to establish his own Social Media. This is all about politics and the American politics is equally dirty. they are going extra miles just to pull him down and end his political career.

The truth will prevail at last

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by DKM123: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2023
LMAO!!!
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by tctrills: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2023
abc115:
Pray that Obidients do not support you. It always end up in tears.
Trump
Wagner
Abure
Peter Obi
Atikulators
Russia
Niger

They hate progress
Just like Nigeria is progressing? You are very unwise
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by asanausana91: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2023
This is where the law is working . Not what some people have. Ordinary drug dealer now is claiming untouchable because 8 million fools use their thumb to curse their family generation.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

I'm an obidient to the core but trump is a criminal. That's not hard to reason.

Hillary Clinton is a saint abi ?

you are just a CNN robot and gabbage

spewing loonaaatik ๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2023
Franzinni:
The best president in American history and the only one not found with bloodline of slave masters.

Your last statement obviously speaks of his Terrible Racist nature and your Shameful Shamelessness..

Because you just must say something stupid.. Right?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

spewing loonaaatik ๐Ÿ˜•

Trump is a Criminal Bro.. Just leave matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2023
Manuelson665:
They should leave the old man ahbeg, he's my hero...

Anyway
I make money by minning crypto assets for free?.. MSg me on WhatsApp. zero 7 zero 42 five nine 42 one four.

How is Trump your Hero?.. Please enlighten me..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by pacespot(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2023
A country that works for its citizens. No one is bigger than the law.

Unlike one banana republic in Africa where people are slaving themselves to one demented self entitled old man claiming it is his turn to rule them. (Emilokan)
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Giddy44324:
I believe this man is being manipulated. most of the American media are pro-democrat and loves to propagate false information about Trump. reason why he was easily banned from Twitter and then he decided to establish his own Social Media. This is all about politics and the American politics is equally dirty. they are going extra miles just to pull him down and end his political career.

The truth will prevail at last

So you should ask yourself what he did that everyone seems to be against him. What did he do?

That's the question..

Instead of just believing everybody is against one person.

Ask yourself, what did he do?.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2023
Gerard28:

I am not saying he is not, but Hillary is a saint?

A woman who used bleached bit to erase

33,000 emails that were already subpoenaed?

A woman who told her staff to use hammers

to destroy the phones containing information

needed by congress 2 investigate her dealing?

A woman who used her husbands foundation

the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) as a conduit

pipe to receive hundreds of millions of dollars

from foreign powers and individuals selling

influence while she was US secretary of state ?

A woman who caused the destabilization of

Nigeria today bexause she conspired with

Nicolas Sarkozy (former French President) to

kill Mouammer Gaddaffi and all that insecurity

started spreading all over the Sahel bexause

the person who kept all those terrorist in

check was actually Gaddaffi ?

What has Trump done to you personally that

has created the misery and frustration plaguing

your life right now ?
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Iamkaro: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2023
Donald Trump is an hero of mine, seeing him in such situations makes me feel sad, I am quite certain his oppositions will do anything to lock him up.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by phemmyfour: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
cry

GWR.............

The only ex US president with a mugshot

He should have used an orange tie
US will ruin this guy
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by EnlightenedUFO: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

spewing loonaaatik ๐Ÿ˜•

Who is the one with the mugshot now? Who is the one that has put so many people in jail due to his crimes?

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by EnlightenedUFO: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
US will ruin this guy

The criminal ruined himself and hundreds of his fans wallowing in jail allover the country

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by EnlightenedUFO: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Iamkaro:
Donald Trump is an hero of mine, seeing him in such situations makes me feel sad, I am quite certain his oppositions will do anything to lock him up.

You need a new hero who's not an hatefillied racist bigot and a criminal. You need an hero who would stand for democracy no matter what. Criminal trump is not that guy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by EnlightenedUFO: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Gerard28:

Like serious criminal.
His fans know but they can't defend his innocence if he had any.

So they'll remind you of Hillary in a shameless whataboutism.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ElSudani: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
igala1:
Inasmuch as I don't like Trump, I feel this procedures would backfire and make him garner sympathy votes. He's already the favourite to win the Republican primaries. What's the point doing a mugshot on him and still releasing him after only 20minutes? That's the worst that can happen in the case before it would be transferred to the Federal courts where it would squashed.

Squashed indeed, the evidence against him is ironclad. He is going to jail.
As for letting him go after booking, that is normal procedure after posting a bond.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Iamkaro: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

You need a new hero who's not an hatefillied racist bigot and a criminal. You need an hero who would stand for democracy no matter what. Criminal trump is not that guy.
I wish you know more about him
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Goodcitizen1: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Criminal and con man! Do you think America is similar to Nigeria, where leaders are not held responsible for their actions? It seems that we pray for our country to improve, but we often forget the crucial factor of accountability. This is why we find ourselves in such a difficult situation. If our leaders were held accountable for their actions, they would be less likely to commit crimes in the future. Additionally, others would think twice before committing the same crime. This is the way a typical society operates!
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by deji17: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Some people have their mugshot in orange jump suit or regular clothing. But the rich and powerful in suit and tie. Levels.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Charly68: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
America is just messing up their former leader because of politics ..it is shameful on the nation. Are they doing this to demonstrate democracy ideals or what ?
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

Who is the one with the mugshot now? Who is the one that has put so many people in jail due to his crimes?

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

listen to yourself - I will love to live the life of Trump and achieve all he has with 10,000 mug shots - surely no one want to live the life you

you are living right now with all your misery, pains and subsidy induced hardship and confusion drowning your life grin
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Charly68:
America is just messing up their former leader because of politics ..it is shameful on the nation. Are they doing this to demonstrate democracy ideals or what ?

the fear of Trump second coming is the reason behind all this

IF Trump wins, go mark it on the wall - He will jail a lot of democrats

Never under estimate what a man as humiliated as Trump will do if he is not running for re-election

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by peculiar2233: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
abc115:
Trump
Wagner
Abure
Peter Obi
Atikulators
Russia
Niger

They hate progress
I pray you don't end up in Yaba left
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

I am not saying he is not, but Hillary is a saint?

A woman who used bleached bit to erase

33,000 emails that were already subpoenaed?

A woman who told her staff to use hammers

to destroy the phones containing information

needed by congress 2 investigate her dealing?

A woman who used her husbands foundation

the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) as a conduit

pipe to receive hundreds of millions of dollars

from foreign powers and individuals selling

influence while she was US secretary of state ?

A woman who caused the destabilization of

Nigeria today bexause she conspired with

Nicolas Sarkozy (former French President) to

kill Mouammer Gaddaffi and all that insecurity

started spreading all over the Sahel bexause

the person who kept all those terrorist in

check was actually Gaddaffi ?

What has Trump done to you personally that

has created the misery and frustration plaguing

your life right now ?

Where's the evidence of all these claims you are bringing on Hilary Clinton? Especially the Hammer thing.

You think if she's guilty of all these things she wouldn't have been brought to book by now? Or you think America is Nigeria?

The so-called Deleted emails were investigated over and over again by the FBI. Did they see any incriminating thing till date?

Let's stop all these suppositions and rumor mongering.

Your Trump was placing calls to people to "find votes" for him in the middle of a vote counting process.
Recorded phone call. What then is the difference between him and inec chairman in such gesture? Or even wike?

His personal assistants have recounted how they've seen him flush documents down the toilet right there in the White house.

The same Trump was asked over and over again if he had presidential documents in his personal house, he kept denying having any. He refused to let them search. When they searched by force, they saw THOUSANDS of them. What then do you call this?

I don't even want to talk about Jan 6th.

Just leave matters abeg
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Dybala11(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

listen to yourself - I will love to live the life of Trump and achieve all he has with 10,000 mug shots - surely no one want to live the life you

you are living right now with all your misery, pains and subsidy induced hardship and confusion drowning your life grin
So you've moved from banter and discussing your views in politics to personal attacks, shiioor.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by EnlightenedUFO: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Iamkaro:

I wish you know more about him

What do you know? I've documented about criminal trump for half a decade now. He's a criminal my guy.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by EnlightenedUFO: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
ogbonti:

Deranged maga cultist
I knew you won't respond in reality.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Trendishine: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
abc115:
Trump
Wagner
Abure
Peter Obi
Atikulators
Russia
Niger

They hate progress
Because they all stood for justice. The evil you consider progress will self destruct and there will be no redemption for your likes..

#Obidient is light
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by kissdabride: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
abc115:
Trump
Wagner
Abure
Peter Obi
Atikulators
Russia
Niger

They hate progress
Lol apc is the real evil & backwardness Nigeria has ever experience since there inception the year 2015..โ€ฆโ€ฆapcshit supportter are evil as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) / Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.