Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail (45517 Views)

Mug Shot Of Trump, Others Released After Booking At Georgia Jail (photo) / Trump’s Mug Shot Made Public By Fulton County Jail After Arrest / Jacob Zuma Released After 15 Months Prison Term Ends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Baatunde(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Warning for all other fake 'stolen mandate' agitators. Co-conspirators like Rudy Guillani and FOX news especially are licking their wounds after being slammed heavy fines for their unfounded allegations of rigged elections. Hope some people can learn from this, but I guess not " the hound that is destined to get lost,will remain oblivious of the warning whistle of the hunter"
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

Deranged maga cultist
I knew you won't respond in reality.

and how does that help you
escape the misery of living a pathetic life ?
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Gerard28:

Where's the evidence of all these claims you are bringing on Hilary Clinton? Especially the Hammer thing.

You think if she's guilty of all these things she wouldn't have been brought to book by now? Or you think America is Nigeria?

The so-called Deleted emails were investigated over and over again by the FBI. Did they see any incriminating thing till date?

Let's stop all these suppositions and rumor mongering.

Your Trump was placing calls to people to "find votes" for him in the middle of a vote counting process.
Recorded phone call. What then is the difference between him and inec chairman in such gesture? Or even wike?

His personal assistants have recounted how they've seen him flush documents down the toilet right there in the White house.

The same Trump was asked over and over again if he had presidential documents in his personal house, he kept denying having any. He refused to let them search. When they searched by force, they saw THOUSANDS of them. What then do you call this?

I don't even want to talk about Jan 6th.

Just leave matters abeg

Dude I do not just live in 🇺🇸 America - I am a registered conservative republican with a position of authority in Anaheim, CA - and a proud US citizen and 2 of my kids are West Point grads - so I am not your average joe running the streets of Lagos responding blindly to post about Trump or US politics… and moreso I owe you no obligation to dig up information to satisfy your blank head and over inflated ego- if my words are jot enough then you can make whatever conclusions you want to, i do not get paid on nairaland responding to you - BYE
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
ogbonti:

Dude I do not just live in 🇺🇸 America - I am a registered conservative republican with a position of authority in Anaheim, CA - and a proud US citizen and 2 of my kids are West Point grads - so I am not your average joe running the streets of Lagos responding blindly to post about Trump or US politics… and moreso I owe you no obligation to dig up information to satisfy your blank head and over inflated ego- if my words are jot enough then you can make whatever conclusions you want to, i do not get paid on nairaland responding to you - BYE

This response is even enough to tell how much your Ego is inflated. And by the way I am not running the streets of Lagos like you hoped, I'm even closer to you than you imagined if that information you gave is true.

HILARY WILL NEVER GO TO JAIL..
And Republicans are Terrible Set of monsters, Hypnotized and All going down the drain like their Pied-piper leader Donald "Orange" Grump.

CIAO 👋
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gerard28:

This response is even enough to tell how much your Ego is inflated. And by the way I am not running the streets of Lagos like you hoped, I'm even closer to you than you imagined if that information you gave is true.

HILARY WILL NEVER GO TO JAIL..
And Republicans are Terrible Set of monsters, Hypnotized and All going down the drain like their Pied-piper leader Donald "Orange" Grump.

CIAO 👋

that madness that makes a democrat promote the killing of babies in the womb even up to the 9th month in the name of abortion, that madness that makes democrats promote the idea of men inserting their pe nis into another man’s an us in the name of gay rights and try to force it on africans but dare not force it on arabs, that madness that makes democrats promote the gang up of women against their husbands all in the name of feminism- that madness of the democrats that made them through obama and hillary to kill gadaffi thereby unleashing insecurity and boko haram on the sahel and nigeria 🇳🇬 thereby killing thousands of your country men - that same madness will be your portion forever Amen 🙏🏽

am done ✅
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Gerard28: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
ogbonti:

that madness that makes a democrat promote the killing of babies in the womb even up to the 9th month in the name of abortion, that madness that makes democrats promote the idea of men inserting their pe nis into another man’s an us in the name of gay rights and try to force it on africans but dare not force it on arabs, that madness that makes democrats promote the gang up of women against their husbands all in the name of feminism- that madness of the democrats that made them through obama and hillary to kill gadaffi thereby unleashing insecurity and boko haram on the sahel and nigeria 🇳🇬 thereby killing thousands of your country men - that same madness will be your portion forever Amen 🙏🏽

am done ✅

May God Bless and protect you and your Family. Amen.
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by ogbonti: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gerard28:

May God Bless and protect you and your Family. Amen.

God bless and protect you and your family too.. 😇
Re: Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail by Knetpro(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.