Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money (23464 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Election: Thugs Kill Soldier In Rivers Few Months To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by izonborn098(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
But the soldiers killing innocent easterners is rewardable.

I can never pity those terrorists again.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by DLuciano: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-soldier-in-benin-steal-bags-of-money/
Their boldness in driving one way and head on with the Army truck, suggests the robbers could be their fellow soldiers working on a tip off.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by hopexter(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Klington:
cool

By the the devilish APC party is done destroying this country, nobody will be spared.

Rip to the victim.

Then I guess you’ll be the next to be killed by APC undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by hopexter(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
christejames:
This is terrible and sad 😔

Why are our military men being killed like 'chickens'?

No more motivation?

No more passion?

No more zeal? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Terrible!

It’s karma, you can’t escape it.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by maiunguwar: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sad as it is, but it seems there are different laws for the SE and the rest of Nigeria.If this had happened in the SE your guess is as good as mine
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by dragunov: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
treesun:

Gunmen suspected to be armed! What kind of journalism has Nigeria deteriorated into?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by soundforce: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
BabaIbo:
I sabi that area, omoh no be small thing o.

But igun by first no get traffic light na, e be like say the op no sabi the area well.
Oga! You no Sabi the area.
OP said " Dawson junction by Traffic Light" He didn't mention IGUN by 1st, even though it's same location. I'm live in Benin City
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by fabolouz1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
One of the soldiers is a culprit.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by treesun: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
dragunov:

Gunmen suspected to be armed! What kind of journalism has Nigeria deteriorated into?

I saw it, I said NUJ needs to do more!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Earthkumy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
treesun:

The robbbers are military men

The information came from inside

They should look into themselves
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by 22o62021: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Typing:

LIES
The first story was the true story of what actually took place. It was on ITV radio news that day. The Soldiers were going and they had some huge amount of money loaded in a bag/bags. The Robbers trailed and attacked them around 1st junction by Akpakpava Road.

They gunned one of the Soldiers and took the money

My brother, ITV na wetin dey tell them be that.

Eye witnesses report
During naira policy that banks were destroyed
Channels got live videos and pictures from. Me to publish because I was at the scene.

Ask people around there and they will tell you the real story.

Na electrical things them come buy

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by udede(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
If this happend any where in the East, hmmmm they would have sacked the whole village and killed all the young men there branding them IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
emapeteum:

Quite sad to see this disgusted comment from one who called himself human. You ought to be pick up by now.

Who should pick him up and why?
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Klington: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
hopexter:

Then I guess you’ll be the next to be killed by APC undecided

That will be after you and your lineage are killed by them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by stormborn28(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nbote:
The robbers were obviously tipped. Imagine soldiers seeing an oncoming vehicle driving against traffic and not sensing trouble
you are correct

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Maga123: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
I suspect an inside job
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by hopexter(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Klington:

That will be after you and your lineage are killed by them.

You’ll die before APC even get to you grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Klington: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
hopexter:

You’ll die before APC even get to you grin grin

You and your family will not live to see the end of APC.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by hopexter(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Klington:

You and your family will not live to see the end of APC.

How would you know that when you’re dying this Night by Ayelala grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by BabaIbo: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
soundforce:

Oga! You no Sabi the area.
OP said " Dawson junction by Traffic Light" He didn't mention IGUN by 1st, even though it's same location. I'm live in Benin City

No dey argue rubbish...

You go explain taya.

Meanwhile, this is from OP's post(2nd paragraph to be precise).

"Three soldiers were said to have been in the military vehicle that was heading towards Ikpoba Hill when the robbers struck at the traffic lights along Akpakpava Road by First Junction around 2.10 pm."

Did you see Dawson Junction by traffic light?
You don't know jack, that is not even where the thing happened. It happened in Dawson Junction area and not that place op mention in his post at first.

Maybe he has edited the post before it was moved to the front page.

LoL, you're telling me I don't know the area. No need to argue with you sha.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by cutedharmee: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed [
izonborn098:
GOOD....
They only get power against south south and south east.... Useless nigerian soldiers.... Only small test all of them lost their lives in little niger.....
You must be a mad man for this nonsense you spew. Some of those soldiers are not even up to you agewise yet they choose to fight for their country. Be useful for once and join the military since it’s small test they did for them in Niger, so you also can receive your own portion of small test. Stupid old fool
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by cutedharmee: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
22o62021:
Not the real story
I have been waiting for this news.

It happened at Dawson junction Akpakpava near the traffic light.

They were 2 soldiers, they came to buy electrical materials at igbesanman.

Those men trailed them there, they were on mask, shot one and took the other away. Thanks for giving us the main jist bro. God bless you

Eye witness report.
The boy at the electrical shop confirmed they just finished buying things few minutes ago before it happened.

Police later came and surrounded every where that day.

Even at sakponba road they mount road dey check people.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by izonborn098(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
They can die for their useless country''' i will not even advice my enemy to join useless nigerian army.... Mumu animal...
cutedharmee:
embarassed embarassed embarassed [ You must be a mad man for this nonsense you spew. Some of those soldiers are not even up to you agewise yet they choose to fight for their country. Be useful for once and join the military since it’s small test they did for them in Niger, so you also can receive your own portion of small test. Stupid old fool
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Trustmea: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
If Army cannot protect themselves is it me Trustmea they will now protect, this nation is on a long cruise
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by JooEeL(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
GOOD....
They only get power against south south and south east.... Useless nigerian soldiers.... Only small test all of them lost their lives in little niger.....

Lol, likely the same unknown gunmen in this narrative are prolly another splinter group under ranks of the soldier unit.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by JooEeL(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Soldiers should always be in the barracks.

They were with suspicious bags of money.

Likely soldiers by day and thieves by night.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by JooEeL(m): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Nbote:
The robbers were obviously tipped. Imagine soldiers seeing an oncoming vehicle driving against traffic and not sensing trouble

The robbers too are likely another faction of soldiers lol

This is a crazy country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by JooEeL(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Iamkaro:
Killing a soldier is unforgivable, may the armed men be caught.

The armed men are soldiers too.

May the soldiers be caught
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Knetpro(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2023
The world is really coming to an end.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Klington: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2023
hopexter:

How would you know that when you’re dying this Night by Ayelala grin

I know because your days are numbered already.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Greenfaces: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Nbote:
Exactly what i was thinking. And definitely the car was driving in a manner that would arouse suspicion
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Benin, Steal Bags Of Money by Greenfaces: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2023
22o62021:
Not the real story
I have been waiting for this news.

It happened at Dawson junction Akpakpava near the traffic light.

They were 2 soldiers, they came to buy electrical materials at igbesanman.

Those men trailed them there, they were on mask, shot one and took the other away.

Eye witness report.
The boy at the electrical shop confirmed they just finished buying things few minutes ago before it happened.

Police later came and surrounded every where that day.

Even at sakponba road they mount road dey check people.
that benin ehn.... hmmm

Im from edo state but i have settled in the north. Iborefer maiduguri to benin honestly. That town is filled with criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy / Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.