Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Beast I Called My Husband (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beast I Called My Husband (Chapter 1) (264 Views)

The Beast I Love / My Husband, Warm The Bed! A Story / Ikomoja The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beast I Called My Husband (Chapter 1) by Storymack: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2023
My name is Anita, but my friends like to call me Anni. I came from a very wealthy family, my father is a senator while my mother is a vice counselor in RSU university. Am 29 years old, though people say I am a slim fitted girl which I agree i am.

Am fair in complexion and when you see me in my traditional attire you will know am an igbo girl. Am also a graduate of the university of ibadan, I studied law over there and even went to law school in ibadan. After my law school I took an exam before being called to bar. I was called to bar 7th of January 2015 that was when I became a satisfied barestter.

My mom and dad were proud of me even my elder sister who was an accountant was very proud of me, to an extent she announce my success in her place of work. She works as a banker, that was what the system offered her with. She is proud of that too. Let me tell you how I met my husband though it will be strange but that was the way God wanted me to meet him. He worked as a local mechanic, he repairs cars.

Don't think he is working in a car company nope, he is a selfemployed man but what I like him for is he loved his work and he is a diligent man. One day I went to repair my dad's car so a man led me to him. I never knew love at first sight was real not untill I saw him. I fell in love with him at first sight unknown to me that he admire me too. After repairing the car I paid him and drove the car out he was just staring at my big.

I won't say that. But I was looking at his fitness and handsomeness, wow he was a man of my dreams. Just to see him again I normally go there to hangout with him. I like to call him angel Gabriel because he is indeed an angel with good message but his name as he said was Davidson. Sometimes when am sad he comfort me and encourage me to move ahead I fell so in love with him that I lost my sense of thinking. Because I only think of him.

TO Be Continued https://storymack.com.ng/the-beast-i-called-my-husband-chapter-2/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ghostwriter Needed- Get Paid Per Word / My Heartbeat / 2 Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.