Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) (3016 Views)

The Girl Guys Want To Date - What Women Should Know / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Owen247: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

this is what you will do, get an elderly person from your side. your father to be precise. narrate the whole issue to him as she explained to you. (mind you hope you are saying the truth here and hope you didn't camp her in your house for another purpose because so many many questions will be asked what was your relationship with the girl prior to this whole incidence). but in all report to your dad, before going to the station. get an elderly person along with you. because like this now , if you even go station on your own, the family fit say you kidnap their daughter, trust Nigeria police they nor dey use this kind matter play. so after reporting to your dad, seek for any human right activist in your area and also explain to him or her the situation on ground. with all this you have evidence and while doing all this, please take the girl along also.

@OP dis is important too.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2023
Owen247:

where in owerri?

yes report to the police if not u yourself can even be arrested for kidnapping.

Worldbank.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2023
Owen247:

@OP dis is important too.

Ok. Sir.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Owen247: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Ok. Sir.
ur welcome. Pls be fast abt it oh!!!
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Styluss: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2023
Report the case first for documentation. You can use the police for conflict resolution before dem turn am for ur head say u kidnapp person pikin. If police option failed, you can try to get her clothings from her former place and make her learn a trade or service and she can start a life again.

UcheKingsley1:
I met this girl last Sunday, very depressed and anxious, she was pursued outside home by the person she calls mum, I think she is not her real mother.

They have broken her, abused her since secondary school and even the husband of the man slept with her for years, she has seen it all.

I accomodated her now since then, tried different means to reconsile her with her said mother but she has refused to let her home, even their church person had begged on her behalf, but her mum refused to let her in.

She is with me now, not changed cloth since then, what should I do? I don't to put myself in any problem.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by marsup: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Go to the the nearest station and make a statement, then proceed to the ministry of women affairs or an NGO that helps with gender based violence, if you guys have anything like that there.

Be cautious, be wise.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Orire01(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Ok. Sir.

Much has been said already, Just remember to update us with each steps you've taken.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Owen247:

ur welcome. Pls be fast abt it oh!!!

I just had a heart to heart discussion with her, she told me that she don't want to go back to the evil home again due to the abuse she is going through, that she will contact a family at Aba to stay with. So encouraged her that's it's good, so that she can start a new life.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

I just had a heart to heart discussion with her, she told me that she don't want to go back to the evil home again due to the abuse she is going through, that she will contact a family at Abs to stay with. So encouraged her that's it's good, so that she can start a new life.

I hope this is ok.

She is out to bring her cloth where her said mother dumped it. I will give her some funds to go to Aba to meet the family member.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Orire01:

Much has been said already, Just remember to update us with each steps you've taken.

Yes.
See above above.
I hope I'm not doing something wrong.

By monday, she should be going to Aba.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
marsup:
Go to the the nearest station and make a statement, then proceed to the ministry of women affairs or an NGO that helps with gender based violence, if you guys have anything like that there.

Be cautious, be wise.

I think, I give her money to stay with a family member she told me about in Aba is the best.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
It's very hard to let her go without comfort and direction, you see in her someone that is lost and want to be found, someone that is hopeless and want to be hopeful, someone that needs a home and that is homeless, someone that is eager to do the right things, but presented with wrong things. Someone that want everything to go away, but reality is so wicked to her.

She told me how plainly how her father always have sex with her when she was tender, whenever she needs her school fees.

She has ran away severally from home because of the demand from both the said father and wicked mother since she was a kid but ended up in the wrong ways. Her story long.

She isn't a saint, I don't care about her past. All I care is to send her to a home where she could be a better person and learn a skill (Which I told her to do, learn a skill)
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Karleb(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
I met this girl last Sunday, very depressed and anxious, she was pursued outside home by the person she calls mum, I think she is not her real mother.

They have broken her, abused her since secondary school and even the husband of the man slept with her for years, she has seen it all.

I accomodated her now since then, tried different means to reconsile her with her said mother but she has refused to let her home, even their church person had begged on her behalf, but her mum refused to let her in.

She is with me now, not changed cloth since then, what should I do? I don't to put myself in any problem.

I know a case like this. This woman, a divorce, chased her daughter away to her ex-husband and has not been involved in the girl's life since she was in s s s 1, now the girl is a corper.

My point is, I hope you like her because you don get wife be that. 😁💯
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Orire01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

She told me how plainly how her father always have sex with her when she was tender, whenever she needs her school fees.

She has ran away severally from home because of the demand from both the said father and wicked mother since she was a kid but ended up in the wrong ways. Her story long.

Step dad or real dad......Step mum or Her real mother? what about her siblings and older brother or sisters?
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Baronthecelebri: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Report her to police.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by chibnnodi: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go to the station and make entries. You'd be saved by law, if any thing happens to her. You can also start life with her, afterwards.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Owen247: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

I just had a heart to heart discussion with her, she told me that she don't want to go back to the evil home again due to the abuse she is going through, that she will contact a family at Aba to stay with. So encouraged her that's it's good, so that she can start a new life.

even if am d one i wouldnt want to go back home.

in anything that you do in order to help her move to Aba still involve relevant authorities so u dnt have to be a human trafficer in court someday.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by LarryCork: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

angry
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by imagrg(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Help her get back to herself please. Get her a life and if you later admire her, marry her.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by LarryCork: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

So u meet babe last Saturday coz u wannto fukk her but she depress BECOZ u live outside her home....corrrrect?brother do u no dat is stalking & u can goto jail((no ooofencse))) angry
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Owen247: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
LarryCork:

So u meet babe last Saturday coz u wannto fukk her but she depress BECOZ u live outside her home....corrrrect?brother do u no dat is stalking & u can goto jail((no ooofencse))) angry

once ur eyes or ear see or hear woman the only thing your brain sends signal for is only sex abi?

You think everyone is like you?
((no ooofencse)))

Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by LarryCork: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Owen247:

once ur eyes or ear see or hear woman the only thing your brain sends signal for is only sex abi?

You think everyone is like you?
((no ooofencse)))

Tufiakwa!!!

so u dont like womens....are u all so gay sir? SHAME ON YOU....why are u gay?? angry
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Wickedfacts: 1:02am On Aug 26, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

How old is she?
Let her go to Ministry of Women Affairs and they will know what to do.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
■I met this girl last Sunday, very depressed and anxious, she was pursued outside home by the person she calls mum, I think she is not her real mother.
I accomodated her now since then, tried different means to reconsile her with her said mother but she has refused to let her home, even their church person had begged on her behalf, but her mum refused to let her in. She is with me now, not changed cloth since then, what should I do? I don't to put myself in any problem.
@Mindlog, are you able to help with information please. undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Mindlog: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
@Mindlog, are you able to help with information please. undecided

Begging the woman to take her back is the "wrongest" thing to do, that is her abuser and an enabler of her husband sexually abusing the young woman, while that home is a crime scene as there are cases of physical and sexual violence against the young person based on the information shared.

That lady has has been deeply traumatized from being abused physically, emotionally and sexually. The OP said they are based in Owerri Imo state, they should first report that to the gender unit of their nearest police station then get in touch with FIDA (International Federation of Women Lawyers) in Owerri, they would help getting both husband and wife prosecuted for physical and emotional because likewise defilement and rape.

Below is their contact.

FIDA Imo State.
Office Address: Department of Public Prosecution, High court Premises, Owerri, Imo State
Phone No: 09161493224, 08065938335, 08184027402
E-mail Address: fidaimostatebranch@gmail.com

cc:UcheKingsley1

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by JustPowerApps(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2023
Try as much as possible to get her dressed and provide her shelter, reach out to one of the Human Rights NGOs on this. Don't be her custodian, the last thing you want is her parents accusing you of making away with their daughter.

Life is hard chief, I have seen shits far worse than anyone could and I can tell you, helping people is risky.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by louken(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
How old is she? Where are her other relatives, the people she trusts? Is she an orphan?
Advise and help her to relocate to her relatives, especially if she's still a minor.
If she is an adult, you can help her get a job, even if it's menial job so she can become independent.

She can get her church people involved.

Whatever happens, don't cohabitate with her. I repeat, don't turn her to your roommate. It never ends well
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by UcheKingsley1: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
louken:
How old is she? Where are her other relatives, the people she trusts? Is she an orphan?
Advise and help her to relocate to her relatives, especially if she's still a minor.
If she is an adult, you can help her get a job, even if it's menial job so she can become independent.

She can get her church people involved.

Whatever happens, don't cohabitate with her. I repeat, don't turn her to your roommate. It never ends well

Ok
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by CodedWealth(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
UcheKingsley1:
Please if you have a better advice for her or what I should do.

Sisters, a sister needs your advice and help now.

Sometimes we do things ignorantly and later blame ourselves for the results of our ignorance.

This is the reason I have created this thread on nairaland for men.

https://www.nairaland.com/7817844/successful-relationship-seminar-men-come

Go there and participate, unlearn, learn and Relearn.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by Iceberg3: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

If you love yourself,you better report to the police asap before doing anything else.
But whatever you do,try as much as possible to avoid her going back to that evil people.
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by DyingFetus: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Befriend her in the sense she trusts you and look up to you as a big brother

Take care of her as an elder brother

Enroll her in any skull acquisition center
Re: Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) by ITbomb(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2023
A young man accommodating a 19 years old woman because her parent threw her out.
You will be surprised how Nairaland will report it.

Find NAPTIP and hand her over.
Some girl-child government agencies do have a centre for them to learn trade.

19 years old lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Men Be More Stupid Than This Ever Again? / My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? / Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.