Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (19563 Views)

Inside Russia's Gigantic Vostochny Spaceport Under Construction (Pics, Video) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by davodyguy: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
This is not true please
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2023
deanofusa:
Some Nigerians and their sudden love for Russia. That should be their next Japa route

Russia's weather is very inhospitable...the cold there will show them pepper grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by DigitB: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2023
Believers undecided

US should mind their own business
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Cowilldiua: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Us is a joke fam

click on the link below make money as a young man and woman>>>
https://www.fiverr.com/s/EaWDLY
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
If you love putin gather here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by wink2015(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Instead of the popular theory which fixed the accusation on the head of President Putin.

We should also not forget the theory that the Aircraft could also develop its own natural faults resulting in its unfortunate crash.

Putin could be described as a Person who is giving a bad name in order to hang him.

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by mbaise1000: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
what's US business with another man's dead body who's not a US
citizen.. US should give peace a chance biko. Biden US is so
annoying. There internal security threat is at its high side yet he
nosedives into another people's affair without being call to haba

Will you say the same thing about ordinary nigerians who will rush to insult USA when USA said something about Russia which is no business of nigerians? See, it looks like everyone is nosediving nosypoking , I come in peace.
BTW I think that the US has every right to make statements on the war in Ukraine because they are directly involved.
BTW again, the us didn't say they love what happened or in support or against, what they did was bring out the information people will want to know, nothing wrong with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by seunny4lif(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2023
Poland is even more afraid of PMC "Wagner" after the possible death of Prigozhin - Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Gajagojo: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2023
jmoore:
A newborn baby knows Putin killed him.

Russia's KGB has one of the dumbest tactics with no creativity. It has always been about targets being thrown out of windows.

I guess Wagner boss never wanted to reside on any apartment above ground floor.
You are the judge of what is dumb did not know KGB was in the creative arts business

What a stupid thing to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by anonymous1759(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2023
shocked
Collateral damage as the west will say prigozgin was a cancer and a time bomb to Russia which needed immediate attention the USA and west were ready to forgive his sins if he helped them with their wish to weaken Russia .
A multi polar word is in our best interest but you’ll see so called WOKE people supporting USA unipolar world system , turn around and blame BAT for dancing to western tone it’s evident they don’t understand anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by carvic(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
It's a known fact already. Let's move on
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Moniya4Real(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Of course, they’ll most likely believe what serves their interest. Saying it to make Russians turn on themselves. You believe but aren’t sure. Is it by force for every sovereign country to be your vassal?

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Moniya4Real(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
What’s the definition of a ‘fact’

carvic:
It's a known fact already. Let's move on

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by treatise: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
When will US learn to mind their business sometimes i wonder who
made them the mouth piece of the world.
How out Nigeria?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Moniya4Real(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2023
But the guy spoke the truth. Last time I checked, Prigozhn wasn’t a US citizen and the US also killed an Iranian Commander outside of the US as well

mbaise1000:

Will you say the same thing about ordinary nigerians who will rush to insult USA when USA said something about Russia which is no business of nigerians? See, it looks like everyone is nosediving nosypoking , I come in peace.
BTW I think that the US has every right to make statements on the war in Ukraine because they are directly involved.
BTW again, the us didn't say they love what happened or in support or against, what they did was bring out the information people will want to know, nothing wrong with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Babatunjo: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
If i somehow manage to travel to America someday, I'm going to be the worst mass shooter that country has ever seen, they need to suffer for what they did to Gaddafi, Libya, Iraq and co... These are the same people that wants putin arrested, saying he's a war criminal.. You can't be destroying other people's countries, while your own citizens dey one side dey enjoy life.

Fbi and cia are already on your case. Don't think you are anonymous..

So, because you hate USA, you will be shooting innocent children death.

Do you think you deserve to be called a human being?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Ibime(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
what's US business with another man's dead body who's not a US
citizen.. US should give peace a chance biko. Biden US is so
annoying. There internal security threat is at its high side yet he
nosedives into another people's affair without being call to haba

In Jonathan voice "USA will know"

Since a Russia spokesman lied that Ukraine shot down the plane (thereby using US weapons), it is better to clear all doubts before Russia give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by anonymous1759(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2023
cheesy
jmoore:
A newborn baby knows Putin killed him.

Russia's KGB has one of the dumbest tactics with no creativity. It has always been about targets being thrown out of windows.

I guess Wagner boss never wanted to reside on any apartment above ground floor.

They’re dumb yet the west cannot overthrow Putin for 24 years . They’re not dumb but brave they don’t do things and hide under the rule of law like the West who are the biggest evil but claim to an agent of peace I hate hypocrites that’s why I like Russia and china if they want to act they don’t blame anyone or try to use propaganda or force the world to fight their enemies with them unlike the west if you refuse to hate their enemies they sanction you for no reason .

4 Likes

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by DenreleDave(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2023
US cho cho cho cheesy grin cheesy
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Putin is the true definition of a coward. He could nt confrot pigozin in the battlefield instead choose to eliminate the man this way. I recall When pigozin and his boys made atempt to march to moscow how he(putin) almost peed in his pant. Why didnt he fight and demobilize the man pigozin instead he was beggin like a baby through the leader of belarus that all the charges against them wil be droped if they stop the advance towards moscow . Pigozin made a mistake to halt that advance otherwise putin and his government would hav been history by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Newdawn30: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...but Prigozhin fvcked up big time..he bit the finger that fed him..dude was a nobody ex convict until Putin picked him up from the gutters..cleaned him up and made him what he is today...Dude now felt that he can challenge the boss...he forgot the very first law of the 48 laws of powers by my icon Robert Greene..which states:
"Never outshine your master"

I love that book too, filled with historica accounts/ events which the author uses to buttress his points

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by IgOga(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lol...

Plane that did not disintegrate until it touched the ground. The US Intel is either speculating or selling fakenews. Plane was out of control until it touched the ground.

A bomb would blast the plane into pieces in the sky

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
cool Show proof , just because President Putin said he doesn't forgive betrayal doesn't mean he would shoot the plane down
... They are better ways like a heart failure.

2 Likes

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Kcfresh2103(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
America the Master Evil genius!

Wetin consign them

I tire, how does it affect them.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by akwabassey: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Russia over to you
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by sketcherJ(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
If i somehow manage to travel to America someday, I'm going to be the worst mass shooter that country has ever seen, they need to suffer for what they did to Gaddafi, Libya, Iraq and co... These are the same people that wants putin arrested, saying he's a war criminal.. You can't be destroying other people's countries, while your own citizens dey one side dey enjoy life.
you are a fool. You think this is an anonymous forum?. You will go to US and kill innocent people on the streets because thy need to suffer for what they did to people that aren’t your fathers. I hope you never get that visa and if you do, I hope you are shot by a rogue cop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by correctguy101(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
America the Master Evil genius!

Wetin consign them

Na wa for you o... You no dey see wetin dey vex our evil genius?

The rat Putin kill na their rat na... Dem the werey wan use the rat disorganize and discombobulate the inside, but Lord Putin is an unforgiving murderer.

How e no go concern dem? Their rat is dead. Even the one in Niger go soon hang. E remain the ones in obodo Nigeria..grin
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Cjayboy: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is a global insinuations...

The Wagner chief turned 48 laws of power upside down.

PUTIN NA YOUR MATE?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Well, people like myself would get you down before you move an inch, be mindful of what
type of shitty comment you post up here, dumb terrorist.

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Segun91: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
USA shut up. Na family affair

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by obedience4(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones:
it's just an assumption meaning Putin and Russia are ahend of America in technology

Tales by moonlight.
Stick to romance section lady
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by correctguy101(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:

Unwise man...

But if you think your being alive or piece of mind is worth the trouble, go ahead, we go dey hail you for back . grin

If you were wiser, and you want to cause trouble anywhere, take the wiser, cowardly and subtle proxy war approach.... Pay eediots to goan cause trouble and die for ya entertainment. Or you no see how USA dey use Ukrainians lives play tété?

Be more subtle, more wiser and lastly more cowardly and you'll live a fun filled entertaining life... grin

Caveat Emptied alreadygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.