Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (19564 Views)

Inside Russia's Gigantic Vostochny Spaceport Under Construction (Pics, Video) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by MySolace: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
The liberator of Biafrans is gone.😢

The tree they use to hold their back have break - O ti lo

Who is going to liberate them now?
Lol... Funny people everywhere.
So, because he died, Wagner dies too?
More lethal leader will surely emerge.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Chetas81(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
EVERYTHING ELSE GOD CREATE WAS GOD, ONLY MAN ARE NOT GOOD
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by obedience4(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
If i somehow manage to travel to America someday, I'm going to be the worst mass shooter that country has ever seen, they need to suffer for what they did to Gaddafi, Libya, Iraq and co... These are the same people that wants putin arrested, saying he's a war criminal.. You can't be destroying other people's countries, while your own citizens dey one side dey enjoy life.

You will be added to the increasingly high Sats of angry black men shoot and killed by swat
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Makunahatata: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
The liberator of Biafrans is gone.😢

The tree they use to hold their back have break - O ti lo

Who is going to liberate them now?
the comedian 😎PM Ekpa

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by SuperstitiousSe(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tragic crash involving Wagner leader Prigozhin prompts US to consider missile involvement from within Russia.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by correctguy101(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
jmoore:
A newborn baby knows Putin killed him.

Russia's KGB has one of the dumbest tactics with no creativity. It has always been about targets being thrown out of windows.

I guess Wagner boss never wanted to reside on any apartment above ground floor.

Dumb? Yes..

Senselessly Brutal? Yes..

That's why they were and are feared.

Their damage potential is too high. Who'd want to be the target of a crazed group like that? The man was played. His loyalty was in question and he got what people in his role deserves. He's lucky he died easily, some crazy person would've wanted him to die slowly...smh

All these murderers in government sef. The USA is pointing fingers as if they're any better.

If I were put in the position of a judge, hehehe, I for don sentence dem and Russia to death since for all their war crimes around the world.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by dejol88: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dshocker:
Nothing concerns US, this is an internal affair, and the whole world knows that Putin was behind their elimination.
Imagine no USA , many countries would have treated their citizens has slaves.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Voiceofthestree: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
If i somehow manage to travel to America someday, I'm going to be the worst mass shooter that country has ever seen, they need to suffer for what they did to Gaddafi, Libya, Iraq and co... These are the same people that wants putin arrested, saying he's a war criminal.. You can't be destroying other people's countries, while your own citizens dey one side dey enjoy life.

Shut up people like who won’t even get America visa..... US keep world peace they didn’t kill Gaddafi his own people killed him do you see any American solders on Lybia soil when Gaddafi was been killed

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by caracas: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
what's US business with another man's dead body who's not a US
citizen.. US should give peace a chance biko. Biden US is so
annoying. There internal security threat is at its high side yet he
nosedives into another people's affair without being call to haba
Have you forgotten that the USA is the police of the world? or you think Russia is excluded?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Neoteny7: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:

What's YOUR business with another country's foreign policy business about a different country's internal business involving an international mercenary involved in another country's business?

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by MztaIkp(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Fake news.

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by correctguy101(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Justbeingreal:
POWER THAT WE ALL WE ONE DAY DIE AND LEAVE.

MANY PREVIOUS LEADERS DID MORE THAN THIS LAS LAS THEM STILL DIE.

HUMANS KEEP FIGHTING OVER POINTLESS THINGS..

Even so...

We gotta enjoy the ride na, shey?

Abi you want everyone to be boring like Buddha...

Even in Buddhism, there are aspects that encourages indulgence... And if this ancestor ever wants to subscribe to any ideology, my first requirements are INDULGENCE, INDULGENCE AND INDULGENCE....

One needs be free and express their nature, negative or not. If society cannot handle you then you've glimpsed the untouchableness of godhood.

Putin is almost like that.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Reference(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
What is their business?

It is necessary to know what causes air incidents and as soon as possible for many reasons. A couple here.

* The aircraft type is owned and flown by a lot of individuals and airlines who will all want to know if there is an inherent problem with the aircraft and this information affects business, insurance, etc.

* Governments, airlines and individuals will want to know if there is a problem with operations at the ports of departure (of that aircraft) or the route over which the aircraft flew particularly since there is conflict around that region. Most likely international airlines will be reviewing their plans.

Let us not be caught up with the cheap, ignorant propaganda of the moment. There are real safety concerns for anyone flying that aircraft or flying to fro that region.

Remember that Russian dissidents shot down an airline just a few years ago killing innocent civilians overflying that region. And even today flights from the Gulf and West Asia avoid Russia/Ukraine airspace when heading to the West adding several more hours to flight times.

It is a serious problem. And the US provides credible information to the global airline industry because they have the assets to do so.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by correctguy101(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
gassbee:
U dont poke ur fingers into eyes n expect to stil be alive

Especially not the eyes of murderers like Putin and his Generals...
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by ElSudani: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:

Save that energy to go and rescue your brothers in Libya first.
Also, don't forget Libyans killed Gaddafi by themselves.

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by chemicolt: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
?!
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Starhearts: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
When will US learn to mind their business sometimes i wonder who made them the mouth piece of the world.

U self no mind ur business
Must u comment
Y u dey take paracetamol for anoda person headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Zane2point4(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
When will US learn to mind their business sometimes i wonder who made them the mouth piece of the world.
If usa ever mind there busines as u want,beleive you me boko haram and isil would have run over africa nigeria and most importantly your house by now,be careful of what you wished for!
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by AllenSpencer: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:

I just shared the screenshot of your comment with the US embassy and copied the FBI.

Their are potential threats in Nigeria.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by depure(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
And you won't last either
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dream25: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

Will you say the same thing about ordinary nigerians who will rush to insult USA when USA said something about Russia which is no business of nigerians? See, it looks like everyone is nosediving nosypoking , I come in peace.
BTW I think that the US has every right to make statements on the war in Ukraine because they are directly involved.
BTW again, the us didn't say they love what happened or in support or against, what they did was bring out the information people will want to know, nothing wrong with that
They're not sure of the information, so they should keep shut instead of disgracing themselve...

Meanwhile, it's good you know US and NATO is directly involved in the war in Ukraine...
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by engrchykae(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
maybe the USA have approached this Wagner leader and compromised him.
If not why are they obsessed with the whole thing.
USA only remember human rights when you kill or arrest their spy
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by normaman(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
One thing’s for sure, there will be consequences for Mr prighozin’s death which most likely will be an armed rebellion against slightest suspected accomplices by the Wagner forces.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dream25: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Collinsaik:
Putin is the true definition of a coward. He could nt confrot pigozin in the battlefield instead choose to eliminate the man this way. I recall When pigozin and his boys made atempt to march to moscow how he(putin) almost peed in his pant. Why didnt he fight and demobilize the man pigozin instead he was beggin like a baby through the leader of belarus that all the charges against them wil be droped if they stop the advance towards moscow . Pigozin made a mistake to halt that advance otherwise putin and his government would hav been history by now.
You doubled as a fool and an ignorant man, no apologies for that...

There has never be a time Prizogrin dare to mention or face Putin, he's a very small fly that think he has arrive. Prizogrin stated clearly that he was Shiogu and Gerasimov for not declaring war in Ukraine and trying to clip his wing and eliminate his fighters, he claimed they were not telling President Putin on the need to declare war on Ukraine...

I admire Prizogrin but his greatest mistake is declaring war on Russia MOD, he gave the West something to talk about... After that, he should've gone low but instead trying to form strongman which is something that shouldn't be allowed in a superpower country like Russia. His actions came to perceive as someone trying to outshine his master, therefore he need to be clipped...

You must be dumb if you believe Wagner of just 25k standard a chance against the MOD not even Putin.. Do you even know that some of the Wagner fighters are against the march and did not join?? Prizogrin was simply left alone to avoid bloodshed in Russia land, the order given to soldiers in Rostov was to avoid them..

They even met almost empty barrack as the soldiers were ordered to leave the Barack to avoid bloodshed.. Prizogrin clearly understood the fate that await him if he continue the match, even the citizen we're against it..

The earlier you understand that Putin is the most loved world leader, the better.. grin
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dream25: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
OrishiRichi:

Well, people like myself would get you down before you move an inch, be mindful of what
type of shitty comment you post up here, dumb terrorist.
Why don't you go and gun him down...
He said the truth, US cannot destroy Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc and expect his citizen to love in peace... It's not done... 💯
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by normaman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mr prighozin never criticized president Putin. Shoigu and General Gerasimov could be living on borrowed times with this development.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by madjune(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
The man was stupid enough to believe he was safe inside Russia after what he did.

I don't know why he felt confident moving and flying around.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dream25: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
dejol88:

Imagine no USA , many countries would have treated their citizens has slaves.
USA has destroy and kill many people than Russia or China has, so who's the real evil..

Am I the one that invade Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Serbia and responsible for the death of over a million people?? All happened in the last 30 years.. if that's not evilness, then what is? 🤷

You guys should learn to use your sense once.. US is only shouting because he can do nothing to Russia. tongue cheesy If not for the fall of USSR, US dare not invade any country in Europe and Middle East.. Those European thieves should be thankful that USSR fell then, coward countries... Face Russia now, all of them ran away... angry
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dream25: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Shut up people like who won’t even get America visa..... US keep world peace they didn’t kill Gaddafi his own people killed him do you see any American solders on Lybia soil when Gaddafi was been killed
You sure say na you type this, why ignorant people con plenty for nairaland like this... Imagine what this one is saying? shocked
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Dream25: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
caracas:

Have you forgotten that the USA is the police of the world? or you think Russia is excluded?
Even US president and its citizens knows Russia is excluded... US know it boundary, you can't police someone you're afraid of... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.