Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin (19560 Views)

Inside Russia's Gigantic Vostochny Spaceport Under Construction (Pics, Video) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / Russian Military Plane With 14 On Board Disappears During Israeli Strikes On Syr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
jmoore:
A newborn baby knows Putin killed him.

Russia's KGB has one of the dumbest tactics with no creativity. It has always been about targets being thrown out of windows.

I guess Wagner boss never wanted to reside on any apartment above ground floor.

Lol.
It is very simple and easy, no elaborate plans required. Just make sure there are no witnesses, end of story. grin grin grin
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by delishpot: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
As if US doesn't assassinate people.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Xkale1996(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManirBK:
When will US learn to mind their business sometimes i wonder who made them the mouth piece of the world.
the evil people force themselves
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by blueAgent(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Justbeingreal:
POWER THAT WE ALL WE ONE DAY DIE AND LEAVE.

MANY PREVIOUS LEADERS DID MORE THAN THIS LAS LAS THEM STILL DIE.

HUMANS KEEP FIGHTING OVER POINTLESS THINGS..

I tell you.

Vanity upon vanity.

1 Like

Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by blueAgent(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2023
jmoore:

Do you know the meaning of meaning? Terrorists recently shutdown Nigerian aircraft killing many soldiers. So Bokoharam, Iswap and co has better technology than Nigerian military?

You dey mind the illiterate?
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by blueAgent(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2023
anonymous1759:
cheesy

They’re dumb yet the west cannot overthrow Putin for 24 years . They’re not dumb but brave they don’t do things and hide under the rule of law like the West who are the biggest evil but claim to an agent of peace I hate hypocrites that’s why I like Russia and china if they want to act they don’t blame anyone or try to use propaganda or force the world to fight their enemies with them unlike the west if you refuse to hate their enemies they sanction you for no reason .

Bla bla bla.
Rubbish.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by blueAgent(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2023
sketcherJ:
you are a fool. You think this is an anonymous forum?. You will go to US and kill innocent people on the streets because thy need to suffer for what they did to people that aren’t your fathers. I hope you never get that visa and if you do, I hope you are shot by a rogue cop

You dey mind the hungry man?
Does he even have a passport talkless of visa shocked
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Voiceofthestree: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Dream25:

You sure say na you type this, why ignorant people con plenty for nairaland like this... Imagine what this one is saying? shocked

Nah your Maale and paale and anyone way reach me for your family be ignorant we’re oloriburuku amadioha strike you there
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by anonymous1759(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2023
blueAgent:

Bla bla bla.
Rubbish.

You’ve nothing meaningful to say
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Karnice600: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2023
ManirBK:
America the Master Evil genius!

Wetin consign them

Mental stability seems to be an issue here with you. You created this thread. Same you is first to comment on your post.
Like a victim of love draught who sends a love text from one of his phones to his personal phone to fake the impression of being in a relationship.
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Karnice600: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Obierika:

Who will even give you American visa!
He’s a jihadist
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Karnice600: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
IgOga:
Lol...

Plane that did not disintegrate until it touched the ground. The US Intel is either speculating or selling fakenews. Plane was out of control until it touched the ground.

A bomb would blast the plane into pieces in the sky

You know nothing.
You think all anti aircraft missiles explode on impact?

See as mumu just full Nairaland sha
Re: US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin by Knetpro(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Us Singer Puff Johnson To Be Deported From South Africa / U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.