Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner (22735 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Attasco: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sex is not food. Do your part and dress up.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.

Can this be managed and if it can, how?

Thank you

I never care to read any of people's comment below but I have to tell you from personal experience.
One point, one of the reason your friend/you Love the woman is because of the fact of low libido. Either you accept it or not.
Secondly, he should find her the best for him as long as other of her character is good, he/you are free to go/marry her.
I am practically in this situation right now and married with 2 sweet boys.
Low libido in your partner is one of the important thing any man should pray for, at lest once in a week or some times when you entice her with gift, outings or transfer to her account then you can get more. Women are like small gods, you have to calm down and follow/worship them.
Low libido women hardly cheat, except your partner is pretending to you.
For the past 8yrs of mine, I have really set many traps for her but she never fall for once, rather she will still come clean.
When I tell her about crazy things I did with my ex's, it sounds like strange to her.
Most times women with low libido often times are very reserve and responsible women.
Therefore, value that woman, scarcity of that punna from her makes your love more stronger.
It does not mean you can not go outside when she withheld it for too long but make sure you clean mouth come home.
That woman worth keeping.
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by correctguy101(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Taylor90:
I am sorry to say this

But my sex life is at the top notch

Like I can’t even go a week without sex unless say I dey prison

I love sex so much I can even have sex on empty stomach

So I can’t deal with a lady with low sex drive

Chai... Wetin dey shack you? grin

E be like say you lazy pass me...smh
Oya goan read again. cheesy
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Dennisbulkan: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So your advice is that he train her— like you train a dog— to want sex more than once a week in order that he can have his sexual urges satisfied at a cost to her? If the friend in question had been a woman, would you have also given the same advice... basically asked her to train the man to want sex more than once a week? sad

They listen to too much motivational speakers grin lots of inexperience, clueless & miserable guys on here dishing out life advise they can't figure out themselves
Teach her kor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Yada01(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Your friend dey chop wetin no be him own
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by dival247(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Attasco:
Sex is not food. Do your part and dress up.
we know but when it get to that stage you understand the importance of sex in marriage
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by WillEndInPraise: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

Thank you
Tell your guy to start buying her gifts grin grin grin If I must to truth with you, no low libido, something is turing it off when he is with her. Before I got married. I got multiple girls, there was this particular one I does once a week because I didn't wanna hurt her feelings cuz' it seemed she got just only me. After a round, I hardly got back hard because she is fat, so I wasn't satisfied with my penetration. Immediately she leave my place and a call from another girl come in, I got back hard on. So nothing like low libido, it's something turing it off.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Side chicks now
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by PussyGalore(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's glaring they're not compatible. And by the way, sex before marriage is illegal.

You are contradicting yourself
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Jamie1000: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

Thank you

You go just craze one day.
Nah so one gal condition me to no early morning knack... And that's when my body is 💯 ready to knack. I wan craze. 😆 🤣 😂
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by FireUpNow(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Una nor dey b ing reasonable things on how to make money sef? Sex sex and sex. Rubbish
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by BreconHills(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Taylor90:
I am sorry to say this

But my sex life is at the top notch

Like I can’t even go a week without sex unless say I dey prison

I love sex so much I can even have sex on empty stomach

So I can’t deal with a lady with low sex drive

Explains a lot.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

They listen to too much motivational speakers grin lots of inexperience, clueless & miserable guys on here dishing out life advise they can't figure out themselves
Teach her kor cheesy

Exactly, that is the thing. Most times if I see headline, I don't bother reading people's advice/comment before I give mine because a lot people here most times does not even know what they are saying grin grin
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by RoadMozart(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
koladed40:
whiles sex before marriage is a sin, I will advise if he can not cope with a low libido woman, better step out. sexually, you don't match. sex is a very vital part in any marriage. due to sex, some marriages have broken apart and through sex many marriages are still bonding together. look before you leap so you wont enter it and start cheating on your partner.

Also, there is need to ask her questions. Was she circumcised? Does she have medical challenge or it is just natural because it is biologically proven that females have more sexual nerves ending than men.
my one cent
What if she was, what's the remedy please?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Royysongz: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bros,,,add molly for her drink often...she go kpeme
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by alizma: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

Thank you
How are you sure it's about low libido, if your guy had girlfriend(s) before this one, how did they separate, what was the cause of their separation? I am asking because your guy may be the problem. Girls naturally find it difficult to separate from a guy who is cool headed and have small cash, at least to maintain a girlfriend but not good in bed.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by nairaner(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dont waste your time looking for a solution......

There is one and only one solution.............daily EXCERCISE!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by NOwazobia: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
We read one yesterday whose home is already in disarray because of same issue.

Continue... undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Jewessgratitud3: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's glaring they're not compatible. And by the way, sex before marriage is illegal.

It is immoral. People will never learn until they fall victim.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:
There's something called Spanish fly

What's that
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Germi9: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

Thank you
It can be managed by cheating on her
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by NOwazobia: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
koladed40:
whiles sex before marriage is a sin, I will advise if he can not cope with a low libido woman, better step out. sexually, you don't match. sex is a very vital part in any marriage. due to sex, some marriages have broken apart and through sex many marriages are still bonding together. look before you leap so you wont enter it and start cheating on your partner.

Also, there is need to ask her questions. Was she circumcised? Does she have medical challenge or it is just natural because it is biologically proven that females have more sexual nerves ending than men.
my one cent
Not everyone subscribes to your religious belief, so when addressing issues in a public forum where people of varying belief are present, always ad a disclaimer to your post.

That is how to discuss intelligently in a public forum.

Same mistake many religious people make when aguing with Atheist, they will site examples from the Bible to defend their stand on a secular discuss, when the other person you are arguing with doesn't believe in the bible. That is not so smart, you know.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Dididrumz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Which religion? Does everyone subscribe to this religion or are we pretending it is right to impose religious ideas and beliefs on those who will have none of it? undecided

Yes, it isn't illegal but it is clearly not "wrong" since we do not subscribe to the same religious ideals you hold. undecided

Full Stop.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Royysongz:
Bros,,,add molly for her drink often...she go kpeme

Abeg wetn be molly?? I go like use am one day.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
seetomorrow:

What's that

Its an Aphrodisiac

When u mix it in a drink, it turns u on (ladies)
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by TheBillyonaire: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Once a week is too much. Should be once in a month.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:

Its an Aphrodisiac

When u mix it in a drink, it turns u on (ladies)

Where can I get it for my wife?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by xynerise: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Illegal under which law?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
seetomorrow:

I can't say

Maybe check online

I have seen it at shop rite

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
illicit:

I can't say

Maybe check online

I have seen it at shop rite

Thanx

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by illicit(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
seetomorrow:

In adult shops and shoprite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / This Person Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.