Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner (22734 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by kayodeadeyemo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
It does not matter infection can last for a life time in woman
Capernum:

What if they have been married for years?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by LittleFinger1: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eat onions, for some biochemical reason which I don't know it works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by frankson1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
Teach her

And what happens if she's not willing to learnsmiley
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Wrong based on standards set by whom? undecided

The God of the bible

It's left for you to believe or not. You have freewill

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Fearyourcreator: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Taylor90:
I am sorry to say this

But my sex life is at the top notch

Like I can’t even go a week without sex unless say I dey prison

I love sex so much I can even have sex on empty stomach

So I can’t deal with a lady with low sex drive
See this werey... If Nigeria bal. Finish na to dey Bleep people wives remain for you
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
DIntegrity:
■ The God of the bible. It's left for you to believe or not. You have freewill
The God of Scripture only gave those particular laws to the descendants of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 and Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. So, I guess I should ask if you are even certain you know Him because Jesus Christ did Warn His followers not to give that which is Holy --- God's Law --- to the dogs aka the Non-Israelites - Matthew 7 vs 6 He never gave any man freewill to oppose His rule over His own. But here you are imposing it on every one including Nigerians pretending God is to blame for your ignorant act. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by yewit37486: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
DIntegrity:

The God of the bible

It's left for you to believe or not. You have freewill

Please don't waste your time on back and forths with that moniker.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The God of Scripture only gave those particular laws to the descendants of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 and Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. So, I guess I should ask if you are even certain you know Him because Jesus Christ did Warn His followers not to give that which is Holy --- God's Law --- to the dogs aka the Non-Israelites - Matthew 7 vs 6 He never gave any man freewill to oppose His rule over His own. But here you are imposing it on every one including Nigerians pretending God is to blame for your ignorant act. undecided

I'm answering you because you did well to put up a good argument politely.
Well done!

Nevertheless, Have you read the new testament, what is the definition of fornication?

John 3:16 says Jesus died for the world . The fact that he was routed through a Jewish background or lineage doesn't change anything bro
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
yewit37486:
■ Please don't waste your time on back and forths with that moniker.
Backbitting-- the MO of religious folks. grin
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

I'm responding because you politely put up a good argument which shows your open-mindedness for a conversation.

Nevertheless, John 3:16 let's us know Jesus died for the world. His existence on earth was only routed through the Jewish lineage for a reason I can't talk about now.

Also, if you've read the New testament, you should know the definition of "fornication"

Read Matthew 15:19 - 20, Galatians 5:19, Ephesians 5:3, 1 Corinthians 6: 13-18
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
DIntegrity:
■ I'm answering you because you did well to put up a good argument politely.
Well done! Nevertheless, Have you read the new testament, what is the definition of fornication? John 3:16 says Jesus died for the world . The fact that he was routed through a Jewish background or lineage doesn't change anything bro
That verse does not say He died for the world, at all. Let's be careful not to insert our own private delusions between the lines, and instead allow the Word— Jesus Christ — to speak to us. undecided

What Jesus Christ instead said in that verse is that God gave His Son to the world. And then in other verses, the same Jesus Christ said the following ...
● the world He was sent to consist only of the Lost Sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 19-24
● He came to call the sinners and not the righteous - Luke 5:32 & Mark 2:17 & Matthew 9:13.
● He came only for those who are weary and heavy laden, and to them He will give rest - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30
clearly, when you compile all that was spoken by Jesus Christ in the subject of the world which He came for, you immediately come to realize He was never sent to all of mankind but only to those whom the Father sent Him to - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 — the House of Jacob. What this means is that when Jesus Christ in fact warned His followers in Matthew 7 vs 6 not to give that which is Holy— the Law/Gospel in the Kingdom of God— to the dogs i.e. the non-Israelites Jesus Christ was in fact not dicking around at all. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
DIntegrity:
■ I'm responding because you politely put up a good argument which shows your open-mindedness for a conversation. Nevertheless, John 3:16 let's us know Jesus died for the world. His existence on earth was only routed through the Jewish lineage for a reason I can't talk about now. Also, if you've read the New testament, you should know the definition of "fornication" Read Matthew 15:19 - 20, [s]Galatians 5:19, Ephesians 5:3, 1 Corinthians 6: 13-18[/s]
Whenever you attempt to use the words of the student to explain the Words of His teacher, you sin against Jesus Christ who said that a Student is never greater than His teacher. Try to grasp the meaning of what Jesus Christ said there to see how you insult God when you attempt to use the words of men to write off that which God Himself spoke or decreed. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That verse does not say He died for the world, at all. Let's be careful not to insert our own private delusions between the lines, and instead allow the Word— Jesus Christ — to speak to us. undecided

What Jesus Christ instead said in that verse is that God gave His Son to the world. And then in other verses, the same Jesus Christ said the following ...
● the world He was sent to consist only of the Lost Sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 19-24
● He came to call the sinners and not the righteous - Luke 5:32 & Mark 2:17 & Matthew 9:13.
● He came only for those who are weary and heavy laden, and to them He will give rest - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30
clearly, when you compile all that was spoken by Jesus Christ in the subject of the world which He came for, you immediately come to realize He was never sent to all of mankind but only to those whom the Father sent Him to - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 — the House of Jacob. What this means is that when Jesus Christ in fact warned His followers in Matthew 7 vs 6 not to give that which is Holy— the Law/Gospel in the Kingdom of God— to the dogs i.e. the non-Israelites Jesus Christ was in fact not dicking around at all. undecided

Lol
I came to check for responses but it turns out that I can't help you right here and now.

First of all, John 3:16 is simple English and nothing about it suggests he died for only a certain elect. God loved the "World" (not the Israelites) that he gave...this simple statement gives you a glimpse of the real intention for doing what He did!

In other words His love for the World mad him give Jesus...and it further emphasizes that " WHOSOEVER BELIEVES" - Whosoever simply mean "ANYONE" it doesn't attach any bias to it.

So please learn to understand what you read. No one is putting words to change any narrative.

In addition, you can check out 1 John 2:2
Which says exactly that He's the propitiation for the sins of the whole world not a particular sect of people.
Refusing to acknowledge this statement for what is says Is DENIAL when it's absolutely clear.

Here's the whole verse incase you can't check your Bible

I John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

If you're willing to engage in a meaningful productive conversation about this, I'd be glad to and would appreciate if you send me your number @ thehelper1@yahoo.com so I can contact you and we can set up time to talk about this further!
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
DIntegrity:
Lol
I came to check for responses but it turns out that I can't help you right here and now.
First of all, John 3:16 is simple English and nothing about it suggests he died for only a certain elect. God loved the "World" (not the Israelites) that he gave...this simple statement gives you a glimpse of the real intention for doing what He did!
In other words His love for the World mad him give Jesus...and it further emphasizes that " WHOSOEVER BELIEVES" - Whosoever simply mean "ANYONE" it doesn't attach any bias to it.
So please learn to understand what you read. No one is putting words to change any narrative.
In addition, you can check out 1 John 2:2
Which says exactly that He's the propitiation for the sins of the whole world not a particular sect of people.
Refusing to acknowledge this statement for what is says Is DENIAL when it's absolutely clear.
Here's the whole verse incase you can't check your Bible I John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world. If you're willing to engage in a meaningful productive conversation about this, I'd be glad to and would appreciate if you send me your number @ thehelper1@yahoo.com so I can contact you and we can set up time to talk about this further!
1. You just sidestepped all that Jesus Christ said so you can instead continue to insist on your interpretation of what He said in that one verse. To what end? undecided
2. And then you quoted from John's(a student) epistle as if to suggest that John also ignored all His teacher taught Him in order to assert something entirely different why? undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dintegrity, If indeed you are capable of meaningless conversation then you ought to be able to address the glaring discrepancy that clearly exists between your private interpretation of that single verse and the rest of what Jesus Christ equally said in His very same Gospel which you claim to believe in. undecided

Again

□ That verse does not say He died for the world, at all. Let's be careful not to insert our own private delusions between the lines, and instead allow the Word— Jesus Christ — to speak to us. undecided

□ What Jesus Christ instead said in that verse is that God gave His Son to the world. And then in other verses, the same Jesus Christ said the following ...
clearly, when you compile all that was spoken by Jesus Christ on the subject of the world which He came for, you immediately come to realize He was never sent to all of mankind but only to those whom the Father sent Him to - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 — the House of Jacob. What this means is that when Jesus Christ in fact warned His followers in Matthew 7 vs 6 not to give that which is Holy— the Law/Gospel in the Kingdom of God— to the dogs i.e. the non-Israelites Jesus Christ was in fact not dicking around at all. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You just sidestepped all that Jesus Christ said so you can instead continue to insist on your interpretation of what He said in that one verse. To what end? undecided

What you're accusing me of, is actually what you're doing..
I never added my interpretation to anything or sideline anything

You can quote me if I did but that's what you've been doing.

You can't even compare scriptures with scriptures, Incase you wonder why I didn't respond to some of your quotes.
You wrote alot of unnecessary things that I don't time to highlight and address because they're not relevant to the context to which you applied them.

I've given you a solution if you wish to really discuss things further...I dropped my mail address so you can send me your number.
Only you wish to. No compulsion.

Finally, it's your choice to believe what you want to and neglect whatever you wish to
I'm not imposing any belief on you.
But next time you read, ask relevant questions and don't read with a bias in mind if you're truly going to understand anything it says.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by sorepco(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
DO NOT MARRY HER. LEAVE HER ALONE. I REPEAT ABORT MISSION TO MARRY HER! U GO SUFFER

lalabrother:
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.

Can this be managed and if it can, how?

Thank you
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
DIntegrity:
What you're accusing me of, is actually what you're doing..
I never added my interpretation to anything or sideline anything You can quote me if I did but that's what you've been doing.
You can't even compare scriptures with scriptures, Incase you wonder why I didn't respond to some of your quotes. You wrote alot of unnecessary things that I don't time to highlight and address because they're not relevant to the context to which you applied them. I've given you a solution if you wish to really discuss things further...I dropped my mail address so you can send me your number.
Only you wish to. No compulsion. Finally, it's your choice to believe what you want to and neglect whatever you wish to
I'm not imposing any belief on you.
But next time you read, ask relevant questions and don't read with a bias in mind if you're truly going to understand anything it says
I see now...you don't believe Jesus Christ is the Truth of God as He claimed hence the reason why you think His words need be compared with your subjective understanding of what is stated in the epistles written by His students. Anyways, Jesus Christ made abundantly clear that His Gospel is not meant for everyone, and those who reject His teachings do not love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 27. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Dintegrity, If indeed you are capable of meaningless conversation then you ought to be able to address the glaring discrepancy that clearly exists between your private interpretation of that single verse and the rest of what Jesus Christ equally said in His very same Gospel which you claim to believe in. undecided

Again

□ That verse does not say He died for the world, at all. Let's be careful not to insert our own private delusions between the lines, and instead allow the Word— Jesus Christ — to speak to us. undecided

□ What Jesus Christ instead said in that verse is that God gave His Son to the world. And then in other verses, the same Jesus Christ said the following ...
clearly, when you compile all that was spoken by Jesus Christ on the subject of the world which He came for, you immediately come to realize He was never sent to all of mankind but only to those whom the Father sent Him to - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 — the House of Jacob. What this means is that when Jesus Christ in fact warned His followers in Matthew 7 vs 6 not to give that which is Holy— the Law/Gospel in the Kingdom of God— to the dogs i.e. the non-Israelites Jesus Christ was in fact not dicking around at all. undecided

Since you know how to pick scriptures

What would you say about the gospel being preached to the gentiles?
What would you say about the seven churches in revelation that has nothing to do with Israel in location?
What would you say about the command on Jesus in Act 1:8?

What does Jesus mean by Mark 16:15
And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

What would you say about this?

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

What about Matthew 28:18 - 20

Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All power is given to me in heaven and in earth.
Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.

I believe all these scriptures would bring clarity of you can read and understand
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by DIntegrity: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I see now...you don't believe Jesus Christ is the Truth of God as He claimed hence the reason why you think His words need be compared with your subjective understanding of what is stated in the epistles written by His students. Anyways, Jesus Christ made abundantly clear that His Gospel is not meant for everyone, and those who reject His teachings do not love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 27. undecided

Alright Sir grin
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by phemmyfour: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.

Can this be managed and if it can, how?

Thank you
pre-intimacy
And pre-intimacy
And more pre-intimacy.....that way her body will be prepare.

There are many ways to turn a woman on without using your dick
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by ojsmscom(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Just passing
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So after the ridiculous schpeel from earlier....... an attempt to fill us with lies about how you are so in love with your "low libido woman", your turn around to ask where you can get aphrodisiacs to umph her sex drive up? :I just hope she does not end up dead by your hands next. undecided

Let me take it easy with you.
I explained here that it's better you live/value a woman with low libido than wifing a nympho because I have had both experience on my ex's.
Therefore I tried to encourage the post for him to hang on/stay with that woman and it left for him to choose how he can use "ANY CONCEPT" that will be helping him to be managing her than dumping her for a nympho which is more horrific, (from my experience and maybe you have not witness a nympho before in ur life which I doubt), thus I can decide to enhance my wife's with any little way I choose which is my choice either drug, drinks or others, none of your f.cking biz.
So because I love my wife i do not have the reason to enhance my sexual life with her again? I specifically said it on my comment that the post has the right to go outside too if she withholds the punna for long but he should come home after.
Read well and comprehend well to avoid you seeing fault where there is none. Though I question your AGE.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So after the ridiculous schpeel from earlier....... an attempt to fill us with lies about how you are so in love with your "low libido woman", your turn around to ask where you can get aphrodisiacs to umph her sex drive up? :I just hope she does not end up dead by your hands next. undecided

Therefore as we are saying about SEX and you choose to raise Dead, May death and negative energy FOLLOW you and your house hold today.....
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by seetomorrow: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
skukimania:

Are you a woman? I guess not. So, you can’t state that for a fact. I am telling you as a woman, that there are women with low libido and that’s a fact.

God bless you my dear. Don't mind all these small small boys here predicting women's body while the have no relative as a Doctor not to talk about them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Knetpro(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2023
You discuss with him about getting help.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by BALLOSKI: 1:00am On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
80% of what we call low libido in women na lie.
1. Maybe she don't like you
2. Maybe she is never deep in the sex business
3. She is using u as an option
4. She is fighting depression or stress
Go and read what it means to be frigid. Just like in everything, there are women who don't like sex and It's fine. They're humans too. Una too de overrate sex.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by BALLOSKI: 1:02am On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:
I am sorry to say this

But my sex life is at the top notch

Like I can’t even go a week without sex unless say I dey prison

I love sex so much I can even have sex on empty stomach

So I can’t deal with a lady with low sex drive
Now we know you're less than 20 years of age. Who de brag about weekly routine of sex? You be kid. Change your ways and grow up.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by GODWIN78(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=izonborn098 post=125345918]80% of what we call low libido in women na lie.
1. Maybe she don't like you
2. Maybe she is never deep in the sex business
3. She is using u as an option
4. She is fighting depression or stress[/quoteo
you are correct, but some are caused by infection,some are natural but we have herbal that will boast your sexual desire your wife will be wet and sweet down there,
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by uchennamani(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Where are you people from? Dropped from the sky?

Sex between unmarried people, common as it is, is wrong.

...and this isn't only on Christian religious grounds.

You think every body has religious inclinations?

Some people are atheists, and our life are not structured to obey any religious doctrine.

Sex outside marriage is not wrong as long there is a willing partner that is not of the same or a minor.

If you like, live your life as defined by your religions. Allow others live theirs. Ewu.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Oludon20: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2023
I think some of our parents caused this problem. Any Circumcised Lady cannot enjoy Sex no matter what u do and this will reduce thier libido. A circumcised lady is like a Governor without office according to Gordon's.......Dem no fit catch fire and so can't enjoy sex. So if you are a guy who loves to enjoy sex pls don't marry a lady that is circumcised (not all Ladies are circumcised)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / This Person Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.