Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner (22733 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by ahiboilandgas: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's glaring they're not compatible. And by the way, sex before marriage is illegal.
illegal by the constitution? Or some oudated concepts! the only reason sex before marriage is spread of STI , unplanned pregnancy , stable homes and society .any other is just bullshit
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by NewDea4: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's glaring they're not compatible. And by the way, sex before marriage is illegal.

It just shows how much of an idiot you are you fuckíng imbecilé.

Sex between two consenting adults each of the opposite gender is never illegal
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by NewDea4: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
illegal by the constitution? Or some oudated concepts! the only reason sex before marriage is spread of STI , unplanned pregnancy , stable homes and society .any other is just bullshit

He is a retärd
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Illegal at what age?!!

There is a difference between Illegal and Immoral.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by simplesearch: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Wrong based on standards set by whom? undecided

So in your home everybody does what they like or wish to do? No rebuke, no standard, no limit, no rules, nothing. What a chaos bedeviling setting that would be!
The God of the universe frankly warned against having sexual intimacy with anyone with whom you're not legally married, and so does sensible parents too.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by justmondris: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Wrong based on standards set by whom? undecided
By your creator
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
justmondris:
■ By your creator
You lie. My creator never did any such. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
uchennamani:

Sex outside marriage is not illegal neither is it wrong. As long as you have a willing partner that is not of the same sex, it is not wrong.

Where are you people from? Dropped from the sky?

Sex between unmarried people, common as it is, is wrong.

...and this isn't only on Christian religious grounds.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
seetomorrow:
Where can I get it for my wife?
So after the ridiculous schpeel from earlier....
seetomorrow:
■ I never care to read any of people's comment below but I have to tell you from personal experience.
One point, one of the reason your friend/you Love the woman is because of the fact of low libido. Either you accept it or not.
Secondly, he should find her the best for him as long as other of her character is good, he/you are free to go/marry her.
I am practically in this situation right now and married with 2 sweet boys.
Low libido in your partner is one of the important thing any man should pray for, at lest once in a week or some times when you entice her with gift, outings or transfer to her account then you can get more. Women are like small gods, you have to calm down and follow/worship them.
Low libido women hardly cheat, except your partner is pretending to you.

For the past 8yrs of mine, I have really set many traps for her but she never fall for once, rather she will still come clean.
When I tell her about crazy things I did with my ex's, it sounds like strange to her.
Most times women with low libido often times are very reserve and responsible women.
Therefore, value that woman, scarcity of that punna from her makes your love more stronger.
It does not mean you can not go outside when she withheld it for too long but make sure you clean mouth come home.
That woman worth keeping.
Peace
... an attempt to fill us with lies about how you are so in love with your "low libido woman", your turn around to ask where you can get aphrodisiacs to umph her sex drive up? :I just hope she does not end up dead by your hands next. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
simplesearch:
So in your home everybody does what they like or wish to do? No rebuke, no standard, no limit, no rules, nothing. What a chaos bedeviling setting that would be!
■ The God of the universe frankly warned against having sexual intimacy with anyone with whom you're not legally married, and so does sensible parents too
I don't impose my personal standards on others. That is part of what it means to have respect for your fellow man. undecided

2. Which God would that be because I don't know of any God of the Universe who imposed such a standard on everyone as you are attempting to claim here. Somehow I suspect you created this god inside of your own head and somehow went as far as to convince yourself that he also exists for everyone else.undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Foodqueen(f): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
After marriage, it will reduce to once a year.

Be warn!!!!
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

But rigging elections is legal. Kwantinue
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Abrahamweb(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Illegal ke?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by kayodeadeyemo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
It may be as a result of infection or
She no like the guy
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Quebec91(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Illegal biblically but has become a legal tender in our today society cheesy
TemplarLandry:
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Who made it illegal?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Foodqueen:
After marriage, it will reduce to once a year.

Be warn!!!!

How often should sex occur in a marriage - what's your recommendation?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Pauliaette(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Low libido women is a No to me because I like sex like beans, I can't do without sex on a daily and I can even have it if care is not taken in a very hot afternoon like mid day with hot sun.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Where are you people from? Dropped from the sky?

Sex between unmarried people, common as it is, is wrong.

...and this isn't only on Christian religious grounds.

What makes it wrong, if I may ask?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by skukimania(f): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
80% of what we call low libido in women na lie.
1. Maybe she don't like you
2. Maybe she is never deep in the sex business
3. She is using u as an option
4. She is fighting depression or stress

Are you a woman? I guess not. So, you can’t state that for a fact. I am telling you as a woman, that there are women with low libido and that’s a fact.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by izonborn098(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Madam I didn't said they don't.......
skukimania:

Are you a woman? I guess not. So, you can’t state that for a fact. I am telling you as a woman, that there are women with low libido and that’s a fact.
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by omooba969(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pauliaette:
Low libido women is a No to me because I like sex like beans, I can't do without sex on a daily and I can even have it if care is not taken in a very hot afternoon like mid day with hot sun.

That's the real wotowoto! wink

Both of una go just dey sweat 💦💦💦💦 like fish. grin

Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
skukimania:

Wetin dey cause dis low libido sef, shey na the man's mouth odour or smelly balls? undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Wizman423: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

It’s obvious that you no nothing about relationships. You said it’s glaring they are not compatible together and sex before marriage is illegal. So after marriage a man get to know he’s wife has low libido that are still not compatible undecided undecided : -\
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Dybala11(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Inasmuch as I don't subscribe to sex outside marriage, which law renders it illegal in our constitution??
I guess you wanted to say 'immoral'??
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Incognito21: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
lalabrother:
Hello,

A friend is in love with this lady who apparently has a low libido and mostly refuses sex or conditions him to a once-a-week sex routine.

He loves her so much and wants to know from people with similar experiences.

Can this be managed and if it can, how?

Thank you

Find out if she’s mutilated or not? Was she cut? Check if her clitories is intact, if not then you have a long endurance to endure bro,
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by winner37(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
I have not experiencing that so I have nothing to say...

All the ladies I have business with when I don't want to do they will be asking me how far make I come do small... 3 to 4 rounds a night
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Capernum: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
kayodeadeyemo:
It may be as a result of infection or
She no like the guy

What if they have been married for years?
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
skukimania:
■ Are you a woman? I guess not. So, you can’t state that for a fact. I am telling you as a woman, that there are women with low libido and that’s a fact.
How did you come about the diagnosis? Na him we wan know. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
omooba969:
■ Wetin dey cause dis low libido sef, shey na the man's mouth odour or smelly balls? undecided
That is part of it. undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Kobojunkiee: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Incognito21:
■ Find out if she’s mutilated or not? Was she cut? Check if her clitories is intact, if not then you have a long endurance to endure bro,
Stop pedaling that fairy tale! undecided
Re: How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner by Capernum: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
koladed40:
whiles sex before marriage is a sin, I will advise if he can not cope with a low libido woman, better step out. sexually, you don't match. sex is a very vital part in any marriage. due to sex, some marriages have broken apart and through sex many marriages are still bonding together. look before you leap so you wont enter it and start cheating on your partner.

Also, there is need to ask her questions. Was she circumcised? Does she have medical challenge or it is just natural because it is biologically proven that females have more sexual nerves ending than men.
my one cent

Does uncircumcised women have lower libido? What does uncircumcission look like in females?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / This Person Is Missing / Tired Of My Child’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.