Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations (23007 Views)

Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by DanAugust2021: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones:
see this one, in all my credentials farming is chosen as my occupation
Na road you miss wey you come dey quote me? If not, quote me properly, so we can engage constructively.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by cjudy(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Old Format.

This format don fade na, try another new one.

You think bribing them to come and give false accusations will save face? Never

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
You Agbadorians will always find a way to drag Igbos into your mess
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Omodua(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Olam09:
Okay i hope the little kids calling for coup can see this.
You must be a kid. Who says Niger coup is not popular, at least to dislodge France and America?
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BigYash: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Christane:
Dis is the right time For ECOWAS to intervane. ..
Cus even d country is tired of d situation. ..
Same way sane Nigerians are tired of APC in Nigeria..
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by nicedayontop: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2023
Bad government is a luxury good; the people in the developed countries can afford it,whereas in developing countries any loss of output has to be measured not just in dollars but in ruined lives and destinies.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by deanofusa: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2023
okooloyun1:
ECOWAS should leave Nigeriens alone. When they feel the heat, they will pursue the coupists away by themselves.
Face your business and let Ecowas face hers
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Omodua(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Why is the mod deleting my comments? He has done this twice on this thread. Have I gone against any rule? Please who be the mod for this thread?

Anybody igbos support dey always lose.

Igbos no dey support good things.

Coup neva even start, they are already seeing shege in Niger.

Yes,it should be deleted because you're ethicizing your comments by mentioning Igbo. You're flouting the rule.

Many of you are kids and lacks home training have no business commenting on the Forum.

Learn manners!
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2023
agbado-laced concorted propaganda fable penned down from one rabbit hole in alausa!

Helinues et yarimo, isdah u?

Nigériens luv their military oo!

cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Bbbwings: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2023
France's fingers written all over this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Abifarin16: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2023
That is coup for you. I thought they were celebrating a while back. Maybe they are isolated incident and not wide spread.
Under a democratic govt, he could farm all he liked and was OK with his farm and family. Now the military has taken over he is FORCED to work with them with dire consequences if he refuses.
Shay I been dey talk am since.

Who are those people calling for coup that time pls identity yourselves like thunder strike you this is raining season.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by tunjilana: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Samirana360:
Military should take over all African countries... Let's face this once and be free from these whites..... They've destroyed us

And you think that is the way to freedom?

The ammunitions the military will use to rule and defending you is coming from where?
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by TalkingBird: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Confused people everywhere

Confused humanity - so sad

Help will come to mankind soon
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Abifarin16: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
tunjilana:

And you think that is the way to freedom?

The ammunitions the military will use to rule and defending you is coming from where?
Abeg help me ask him. It's one thing that we were colonized by whites, should a black Man now colonize a fellow black Man? Disaster.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by pepigeorge(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ur useless country plunge my country into insanity.. U come into my country to vote 4 miscreants.. It's ur payday.. Deal with it
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Justiceleague1: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones olodo:
ipob should sent security asap

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BJanta: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by RaptorX: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
jumper524:
No system of govt is perfect not even democracy, but then again, I know for sure no bad leader lasts not even emperors.
So just chill, if democracy had favoured majority of your citizens, I'm sure you won't be the poorest country in the world, so it's only natural you try something new.
I won't fall for cheap personal propaganda on things, and I'll advice ecowas not to military involve in a collaborative decision of a sovereign state.
Do you know how many coups Niger have suffered since independence in 1960? Democracy is not the reason they are the world's poorest country, in fact the election of president Bazoum was the first peaceful transfer of power in the country's history. So their misery have nothing to do with a guy in office less than 2 years.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by slowice(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lincton:
I hope those miscreants that supported military juntas can see that Democracy is still better than other kinds of government

If in a democracy won't they still force you to join the army if there was a war coming? Make una dey think sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by tunjilana: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Abifarin16:

Abeg help me ask him. It's one thing that we were colonized by whites, should a black Man now colonize a fellow black Man? Disaster.

That is what happens when issues are not deeply thought through. It is the kind of thinking that led the first set of coup plotters to organise the jan 1966 coup and all the coups in africa.

Last last you end up discovering that you only moved from one foreign power bloc to another and when their interest is no longer guaranteed, they raise another coup plotter and fund him to chase out the previous coup plotter. Then you end up with many decades of the country being led by soldiers who cant be held accountable and only loyal to themselves, their cronies and foreign allies, while you cant even talk or comment on social media (if they didnt even block it) about their attrocities. Plus no end date or election in sight. And God help you that the coup plotters come from a specific ethnic block (which is always the case) and want to further whatever interest they want, there wont be any elected parliament to debate it out. You will just wake up to find out that your town has been carved into another state or that some areas in your village has been earmarked for Ruga or that certain allowances have been approved for local government administators despite hardship in town.

And the cycle continues till another ethnic faction/ power bloc within the military decides to take over sometimes leading to conflicts that can spill to war if not managed. Now compare that to the power of raising awareness, forming ideological groups, creating or merging into political blocs, delivering your vote to those you think can do it, and if they dont get it, going back to do your homework and trying again in 4 years time, and if they get it and refuse to do what you think they should do, voting against them in the next election. And if you see irregularities in elections and being able to go to court while challenging electoral bodies to keep improving their process.

It is immaturity to want to throw away a good method of picking leaders, for a bad one, just cos it isnt favoring you. the mature thing is to go back and get better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BreconHills(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManishSmith:
Make we focus on our own problem leave Niger alone, Niger is a sovereign country. Go to the street of Nigeria and see how people are suffering but niger is our problem it’s not like as if we are benefiting anything special from them Na just cocaine sniffing addict gragra be all these thing we dey see.....

Sovereign country ba?

We will leave them alone but they should also not touch the already signed right of way agreement for the $13bn Nigeria- Algeria gas pipeline. And they must make sure their country is not used by Islamic terrorist as a base to launch raids into Nigeria.

Finally, they are owing us over $200m in electricity bill charges. As a sovereign country they should pay their bills. After that we switch their lights back on.

Charity begins at home.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BJanta: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
ManishSmith:
Make we focus on our own problem leave Niger alone, Niger is a sovereign country. Go to the street of Nigeria and see how people are suffering but niger is our problem it’s not like as if we are benefiting anything special from them Na just cocaine sniffing addict gragra be all these thing we dey see.....

It's even worse in the Southeast . You won't find anybody on the streets there cos there drug-influnced youn men called ESN have run amock there hauling everybody found in the streets into the forest to slaughter ang eat.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by arantess: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Down with tyranny
Down with the illegitimate government
Niger must be restored to democratic rule
Lol

The thief in aso rock must be relieved
Down with harassing peaceful protesters and down with the illegitimate stolen mandate
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by arantess: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones:
ipob should sent security asap
IPOB should teach you how to write correct sentences
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by dannex(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
kindy51:
Military rule is never an option
The worst democratic rule is better than the best military regime
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BOYS2MEN: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
APC arm of ECOWAS with their propaganda...una go explain and wail tire...allow Nigeriens to decide for themselves... redeem you Nigeria first, PRESIDENT GROUND HITTER OF THE CORN TREE
afrobadoo:

https://afrobadootv.com.ng/2023/08/25/outrage-grows-nigeriens-unite-to-challenge-tchiani-government-amid-increased-insecurity/
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Omoawoke: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

What are the good things you have supported?

Buhari?
Tinubu??

If those things i mentioned are what you consider as good, then evil must be reigning supreme in your village.

Have you ever sat down, look at the mirror and ask yourself, "Olanikpunkita, can something good ever come out from my brain"?

Pity yourself if you have nobody to pity you.

You will be alive to witness a better Nigeria under Tinubu.

We know all you want is failure, well you may get that for yourself but you will be alive to watch Nigeria succeed under Tinubu. You can suffer alone with your fellow hateful people
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by RosyIsBlessed: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hope those children whose power n sense lies only within the keypads of their phones can read this and understand what coup implies. This also includes those seeking for war. Freedom taken, all rights taken and poverty heightens, that's what war n military rule implies.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BOSSkesh(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
arantess:

Lol

The thief in aso rock must be relieved
Down with harassing peaceful protesters and down with the illegitimate stolen mandate

That one is your own Wahala oh
Democracy must be restored in Niger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.