Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations (23034 Views)

Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Sadly the economy is biting everywhere..We are all waiting for Oga Emilokan to light the Magic wand and illuminate out lives with Joy, Happiness and Fullfillment.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by LawFight(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Another lie ,another organized speech from the propaganda neighbors. This is big lie .so when the civilian president was there he was enjoying right ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by latonione: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Always have a deep thought of what you wish for. Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely. No black Africa junta can better your life, it is in absolute varience with their training and they lack conscience.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by DJBIGGY(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
All these propaganda won't work. We know what the world powers can do. Junta shouldn't be shaken. He should just be weary of assasination

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Matix222: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by adekunleogun: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2023
OK, NOTED
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2023
I feel the united states has started infiltrating the Nigereins. Too bad that when Niger falls, Nigeria would fall too. And its sickening. If you have a means to leave this country, please do!!
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by waynetee(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Wahala
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Blame ECOWAS.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by erai30(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2023
A cry for help from a Nigerien, everybody needs help in this life.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Djoel: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Nairaland, the propaganda machine for the highest bidder.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Obiedun(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Make them face their problem joor.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
But igbos want us to believe the coup will solve all their problems in Niger, same way they want a replica here

One thing about hate is that it will make u wish bad on yourself without knowing

They hated buhari they wished somalia on themselves n nnamdiot kanu n ekpa handed it over to them

They hated tinubu so they wished military take over

Just b careful what u wish for cos u might get it

Foolish illiterate, na Yorubas want coup bloody opposition since 1960 na now you found your voice in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Benwallt(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Yet another defeat for obedients. Anything they support bring agonising pain to all and saundary. Headless mobs una see una life?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by newwise1: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2023
grin opp where is your source? you can't fool us we are used to your game

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by justmondris: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Audio
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2023
You claim to be a simple farmer, but your public letter reads like it was written by a PhD.
Hand of Esau and voice of CIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by hero2000: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
I am sure he is not saying ECOWAS should invade.
If he means that, let him ask Nigerians between the difference Buhari and Tinubu.
A rotten situation can become worse.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by DanAugust2021: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
afrobadoo:

https://afrobadootv.com.ng/2023/08/25/outrage-grows-nigeriens-unite-to-challenge-tchiani-government-amid-increased-insecurity/
Dis Nigeriene sabi English no be small. Na Oyibo voice I dey hear for inside Nigeriene body. Propaganda no go kill man, make una carry on jare.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by DanAugust2021: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
You claim to be a simple farmer, but your public letter reads like it was written by a PhD.
Hand of Esau and voice of CIA

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by jackmrandy: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2023
afrobadoo:

https://afrobadootv.com.ng/2023/08/25/outrage-grows-nigeriens-unite-to-challenge-tchiani-government-amid-increased-insecurity/

take up your weapon and fight. Ecowas is not strong enough. This current govt was a mistake, its bitting all. take up your arms and defend Niger. in fact your men should come and take over Abuja, the Nigeria Capital
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Babaken(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2023
I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN PASSING THAT ROUTE.
Nigeria immigration along seme border has turne to what I don't know demanding intentional passport for Nigerians going to badagry if you don't have you ask to 50k, some 30, 20k Even 100k 80k. Once they stop you first they will seize your phone ask you to open it if any bank on it they will call POS to do transfer these happening at the immigration checking point along badagry expressway opposite palatable food. They drop me, my wife our 1yr and 4 months baby asking me to provide our passport or pay 150k, 50k for each person I explained to them even should them my NIN they said that's not they concern that I should provide international passport I was they start having with one woman that she tell them she's from Lagos state on the process one of the immigration use stick to flog the woman injure her heavy blood start rushing out the area boy's over there get angry start having issues with them.
The immigration at that point are on the run before we left the worst they remove they tag bearing their names they harass people if you have money they will ask you to call your people there's why I said they are now holding people hostage demanding for ransom these has been going on . There's serious fight going on there now before I left they collect 15k from me 5k for each of us before giving me my phone.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by yewit37486: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Why is the mod deleting my comment? Have I gone against any rule? Please who be the mod for this thread?

Anybody igbos ipob support dey lose.

Igbos ipob no dey support good things.

Coup neva even start, they are already seeing shege in Niger.

Why wouldn't the mod delete your comments? You guys should stop your tribalistic nonsense, every single thread you all keep polluting, haba. One cannot even read news in peace.

@Topic, sadly when 2 elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers, the innocent citizens are the ones paying the price.
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by fuckJones(f): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=DanAugust2021 post=125348348][/quote]see this one, in all my credentials farming is chosen as my occupation
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Omodua(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
afrobadoo:

Lol

ECOWAS propaganda machine at work.

Niger people are happy with the new regime. They have liberated themselves from imperialist grips of France and America. So,let them be.

We should be careful. Mali says they will attack Nigeria if ECOWAS invades Niger. They're targeting abuja with their security forces yo enthrone a true Democratic culture because tinubu never won election.

That's the level we find ourselves. Gratuitous insults from small countries we could feed.

Let's leave Niger alone and concentrate on domestic affairs. Insurgency, banditry and herdsmen-farmers clash should take the front burner. Not Niger!
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Benwallt(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
ManishSmith:
Make we focus on our own problem leave Niger alone, Niger is a sovereign country. Go to the street of Nigeria and see how people are suffering but niger is our problem it’s not like as if we are benefiting anything special from them Na just cocaine sniffing addict gragra be all these thing we dey see.....

This one don see defeat he don change mouth. Shebi una say the military is good for them. Obedients are the worst specimen of men to ever walk the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Pathfinder2090: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones:
ipob should sent security asap

Mumu
Did you attend primary school?
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by fuckJones(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Mumu
Did you attend primary school?
another terrorist spotted
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by chemicolt: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Omodua(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
datola:
I thought the fifth columnists said Ngeriens are happy with the coup plotters.

Yes. They are happy with the coup.

Forget the impostor crying Wolf.

In solidarity with Niger putschists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics) / UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / Joe Biden Forgets Australian PM, Scott Morrison's Name? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.