Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Reactions As Cross And Ilebaye Shares Passionate Kiss (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reactions As Cross And Ilebaye Shares Passionate Kiss (video) (900 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / Groovy And Phyna Settle Their Fight With A Passionate Kiss Inside The Pool / Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Cross And Ilebaye Shares Passionate Kiss (video) by Asonaija: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemates, Cross Okonkwo and Ilebaye Odiniya surprised viewers of the show as the duo share a passionate kiss, Aso Naija Reports.

It is no news that the duo had some kind of chemistry in the house until a new housemate, Kim Oprah was introduced to the house and caught the attention of Cross.

On Thursday evening, Ilebaye and Cross were captured sharing a kiss together, leaving both viewers and the housemates talking.

How viewers reacted to the kiss between Ilebaye and Cross:

trinity_o_grace said: I’m 22 Dey kiss 😂😂😂😂 I’m 22 mummy is watching. #rubbish”

umejesi_ opined: If this is what y’all call content
I fear for the future generation 🥲”

_midara stated: “I just feel this girl knows what she’s doing….she kinda knows deep down everyone will be talking about her…so low-key she knows she’ll be trending, either it’s a good or bad way. Hence, paving way for publicity”

msamyt_ noted: “Season after Season na only faves wey dey give BP I get … Heeew! Goodnight. Las Las my Gen Z Baddie will carry the 120milli ❤️ if you don’t agree write your own comment about your fave, don’t come crying under mine.”

official_eberry1 penned: “🤮🤮🤮🤮, her shame dey shame me”

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-xmm8gbnTg

SOURCE:
https://www.asonaija.com/reactions-as-cross-and-ilebaye-shares-passionate-kiss/

(1) (Reply)

Rare Cartoon Intro (Tom And Jerry) / Nigerian Animations - Wack / Dstv Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.