Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? (292 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
I'm here at your service ...I'm generally like an "Errand service" maybe you order/need a product from Lagos Nigeria and need somebody in Lagos to help pick it up and forward to your address ..I'm here

You saw something online and you need someone to go confirm the item and give you honest feedback/buy/send to you...yes! I Can absorb the stress gat you

Some items are cheaper in Lagos "very true" and Lagos Nigeria got the biggest market in Nigeria like Alaba international market, Trade fair, Lagos Island(Balogun market), Ladipo and other notable market here in Lagos... I can go to any of those market get just anything you want and forward to your address same day You order our service

You saw an item but don't know the particular place to get it in Lagos don't worry I'm willing to tour the whole of Lagos just for your case

I'm reliable and ready to give Quality service

For inquiries and booking contact me (whatsapp and email preferably)
+23481017159187
Africawarriorbiz@gmail.com
(Your fave errand Boy)

https:///znjkt6
(My whatsapp number link)

I'm available to people outside Nigeria too contact me with your specifications

2 Likes

Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Looking forward to service you nicely...I'm very patient and understandable

1 Like

Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by judatech: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nice idea...we will soon work together
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
judatech:
Nice idea...we will soon work together
Thanks I'll be waiting..
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Saved🥂🤝🏽
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Saved🥂🤝🏽
ever ready to service you
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Akposkiz: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ur office location and how much is ur charges per 1 pies of hp laptop?
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Akposkiz:
Ur office location and how much is ur charges per 1 pies of hp laptop?
We're at Ago palace way okota...pls you can chat up for proper questions and answers +234810171519187 (whatsapp able)
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
errand ran successfully order from Ado ekiti
Was asked to assisted get some item from alaba international market Lagos

Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Open for biz bring your deal
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Another business day
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2023
need any product from Lagos Nigeria? And you need somebody in Lagos to assist you it ... Errand Buddy got you contact us
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Use errand Buddy this weekend
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bring your errand service
Re: Need Somebody In Lagos To Assist You get Any Item From Lagos? by Biggerbrocom(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Use our services today we are reliable and trustworthy

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Clifford Obisanya You Are In A Big Mess / 1000+ Whatsapp Status Views On Your Business / Dollar Just Crash To 1k On Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.