Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) (21821 Views)

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by saintrow1: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2023
abbey621:

Oh yes because Ajah area downwards was built by Jakande, V.I as we know it now was built by Jakande even Isale Eko where buses no fit run before Fashola was built by Jakande......Yes Tinubu didn't build Lagos, na your papa build Lagos, werey grin grin grin

You they mind the werey

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Chibuzoripob: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2023
sad children of palmy tapper,anti progress, 8,destruction, hopeless, sadEAST are already crying.

God bless the children of oduduwa.

Who can teach ne yoruba language and table manner(How to eat ball of fufu without anger sad)

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by maramara: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2023
We are observing them
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by AmazingELixir: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2023
cool

Very nice, this road should last nothing less than 25 years...though the vehicular movement on that axis will be massive with the Dangote refinery at Ibeju and the companies springing up at the Lekki free trade zone.

With Ogun state tolling the ijebu ode Epe Road and the expected tolling of this road by Lagos state government...hope motorists can breathe easy sha.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Misterone: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:
Lagos is indeed beating below its weight 😏

A state that should have first class infrastructure for the world to see is still grappling with and celebrating common road constructions angry?

I won't reply miscreants, my assignment for them is to Google Luanda πŸ‡¦πŸ‡΄, then at the top of the page click images, then come back let's celebrate this nonsense again angry sad
Google Luanda my ass! Soludo solution is still battling to do a 100m road after two years of being in power, you're here talking rubbish. So in Luanda, they just drop the road from the sky's without the construction process? People will just open their mouth to yap nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by darkmarky(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
Sanwo Olu is working
working for the devil
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Didi2d(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

A state that should have first class infrastructure for the world to see is still grappling with and celebrating common road constructions angry?

I won't reply miscreants, my assignment for them is to Google Luanda πŸ‡¦πŸ‡΄, then at the top of the page click images, then come back let's celebrate this nonsense again angry sad

Am with you on this.
I have said it here several times, why can't we have beautiful infrastructure? Why can't we build beautiful and good roads.

Loot at CMS that close to the sea, white man would have made those areas beautiful to behold. Where people should be able to seat and relax, do some fishing

I don't know what's wrong with us and our government

I had to Google Luanda, Nigeria na big for nothing

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Jeyun: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Makunahatata:
how many people do u see jumping about or dancing around nakedly? Foolish ipob
mumu OPC terrorist open gutter deficators.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Jeyun: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad children of palmy tapper,anti progress, 8,destruction, hopeless, sadEAST are already crying.

God bless the children of oduduwa.

Who can teach ne yoruba language and table manner(How to eat ball of fufu without anger sad)
brainless sadwest from hebadan, OPC terrorist open gutter deficators
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by merits(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

Why will you reply when you are a miscreant yourself.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Philomath1212: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Says who? They are plenty there the only thing is that they are always sitting inside their AC hilux and hardly come down. That's Craneburg company. Whites plenty

You get time to reply the guy...

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by future001: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2023
This post is plain insult to people living on that axis. A photo ops propaganda. You need to witness the hell people having been passing through on that axis for years.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by COMPAQ(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:
UPGRADING OF ETI-OSA/LEKKI/EPE EXPRESSWAY PROJECT FROM ELEKO JUNCTION TO GREENSPRINGS SCHOOL (PHASE II) IN IBEJU LEKKI LGA - Jubril Gawat

Before the elections LASG was making a lot of noise about blue rail, red rail, coastal road, lagoon road. But suddenly after elections, we never hear pim from LASG again!
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Chibuzoripob: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Jeyun:
brainless sadwest from hebadan, OPC terrorist open gutter deficators
grin slow kid.Have u been to OGBOTE in Enugu and others potopoto In sadEAST grin sad? Done with u

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Jsucre(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

biko you're from which state?

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Hausa(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2023
They seriously need to do quality work this time.
I passed through that Lekki area recently for the first time and was disappointed with the thickness of asphalt used to do the road.
It meant that the whole place was dusty AF!

Inotherwords, if your car no get AC (as per winding up) you go choke taya.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

Okanyinonibale se....

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Abudu2000:
Tinubu built lagos but time to build nigeria cement finish, mixer spoil
Na 3 months he used build Lagos ... If you can't be patient leave Nigeria na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Funflipper:

Is it forbidden for other states in Nigeria to have world class structures for the world to see?
You dey mind their werey
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by nini007(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

You're right. Seen it

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Fearyourcreator: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2023
abbey621:

Oh yes because Ajah area downwards was built by Jakande, V.I as we know it now was built by Jakande even Isale Eko where buses no fit run before Fashola was built by Jakande......Yes Tinubu didn't build Lagos, na your papa build Lagos, werey grin grin grin
Werey ni won .. okanwononibale

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by nnamdi640: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2023
naija4life247:

Negativity is a curse, an incurable curse that passes from generation to generation
And that curse is what made people like you to shy away from the truth. What the person you quote said is the truth.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Prosperous111(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2023
I search it up immediately….. damn it look more beautiful than Miami. Lagos will have to be like 50 years ahead to be like that. Damn….

christejames:

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
future001:
This post is plain insult to people living on that axis. A photo ops propaganda. You need to witness the hell people having been passing through on that axis for years.
Those guys singlehandedly put my business and a lot of my neighbor's businesses on halt, you should see the amount of dust that is spun as each vehicle passes by, they keep destroying the roads even though they are miles away and the pace of work is so slow, one of their mechanic almost ran into a neighbors shop with a trailer, they destroyed my billboard and generator in the process of pulling the trailer as it got stuck, very unprofessional people handling that project.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:
UPGRADING OF ETI-OSA/LEKKI/EPE EXPRESSWAY PROJECT FROM ELEKO JUNCTION TO GREENSPRINGS SCHOOL (PHASE II) IN IBEJU LEKKI LGA - Jubril Gawat

abeg wetin be d name of that big yellow engine?
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by tollyboy5(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Treasure17:

You called this information dissemination? Lord have mercy. No one cares actually. Stick to the subject matter and stop dancing around.
That's the road to my hometown. I care about the news.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by tollyboy5(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
Sanwo Olu is working
your own na to just dey support blindly. Sanwo-olu is the worst Lagos State governor.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by emperor863(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2023
abbey621:

The point is that these unfortunate economic refugees from Ipob land do not really know Lagos until they arrived five or six years ago. They therefore can never understand what the millennium city project of Tinubu means.
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by casualobserver: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2023
That road is a testament to poor vision and planning. They have segregated 1 lane of the existing 3 for busses and we know how buses break down anyhow. Meaning the buses will eventually find themselves on the remaining 2 lanes.

Now as for the remaining 2 lanes, there is no hard shoulder and again we know how cars break down anyhow meaning the 2 lanes will effectively become single lane in many parts. There is no where to go but park on the so called expressway if a car or bus breaks down. The bottom line is that road was poorly planned and will be a nightmare to navigate. It will end up like all the myriad of β€œmodern” bus stops constructed all over Lagos that no buses use.

When you plan a transport project (or indeed any project) you just don’t copy foreign methods. You either factor in the behavior and peculiarities of your people or you enforce compliance. Lagos state unfortunately does neither. They neither plan for the Nigerian psyche or enforce compliance so all these projects fail.

Every time I pass that road I think to myself who is the idiot who thought this was a good idea to divide a 3 lane express way into 2 without hard shoulders or a means of evacuating your vehicle if it breaks down. If your car breaks down on that road you have nowhere to go but park on the expressway.

You only have to navigate the completed sections to see the problems that are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by samz77: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:

No Igbo ipob from potopoto region has been appointed commissioners in Lagos. so the thing dey pain them Wella. Go and develop your erosion ravaged region called afghan eastern
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Zona123(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

That's Angola, very beautiful city

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by famology(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2023
blamingthedevil:

It is an information dissemination . Who is celebrating like people celebrating refuse disposal in Abia?

Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣 you're not nice ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, / We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.