Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company (74301 Views)

Meet 30 Years Old Vulcaniser, Isah Adam Husseini Who Graduated With 1st Class / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by GUNITGuy: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Another one please what did he invent, sell, build
Sing, or create not someone enjoying favorable contracts from being affiliated to government connect by family memberships or Big oil and gas government deals ..Or who diversify wire fraud to other money making ventures ......
Congratulations to him though am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by yommen: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
ecolime:
At just 30 years old, he leads a company with over 3000 employees, establishing himself as a prominent figure in Nigeria's business landscape.

Na so we dey hail Invictus Obi then.

Forbes 30 under 30.. lol

This na real talk o. I learnt not to look at what my pears have but I don't because I don't know the behind story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by snoopz: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Believe this at your own peril

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by yommen: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
fred04:
Agbados will avoid this page.
Heart pain to agbados

The people you refer to don't have to avoid the page. They read but they don't have to show hatred towards your success. Hopefully, you can do same when it's their turn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Bfly: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
3000 staff? Wetin dey do for am.
What is GSS in full?

You probably mean they have outsourced 3000 employees through him or what?

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by uuzba(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
fred04:
Heart pain to agbados
Why is Nigeria a nation of people who spend their every energy, picking out each other's tribes specially to hate on them?
What about we that our father and mother are from different tribes and we were born in another state? Which side are we to take in this silly idiotic tribe hating battle?
The next time I see any form that asks me "State of Origin" I will write F*CK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by SocialJustice: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Don't mind the OP. Was it a paid advert or what? When you start talking about yourself and not your product doing the talk,then you are forcing yourself to be known. Time will soon tell
My mind went to that forbes guy. You be thief you no go keep quiet. It better not be.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Ayobeck(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Wow! shocked He’s so handsome.

Is he single??
thief ole,single nko mingle ni.fresh thief,,

2 Likes

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by bewla(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thundafireseun:
All I can say from the bottom of my heart is

IGBO AMAKA
grin
young and getting it
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
If his wealth/ career is genuine congratulations to him but if otherwise hmmmn, igbo Amaka.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by dododawa1: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Invictus Obi then.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by imagrg(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Your kpekus is already salivating for his gbola...and cash..methinks. But let me shock you; he may have plenty of cash but small in size down there!grin
Jennyclay:

Is he single??
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
TotoGame:
GSS is a household Security company in Anambra state, just learnt he co-founded The Dubai estate wow! Young Man is doing great for himself!

Where did he now see his 3000 employees?

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is he single??
you always want to reap where you did not sow
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Ikpunnegi01: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
thorpido:
I mere nke oma.
Write igbo language well like nwa afo so that we can all understand you well. Ímelu/îmere nke oma. Ya gazie..
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by ChristianMuslim: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Check him very well o.. ibo people with shady business.. i dont trust them a bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
The matrix of the staff strength get muscle sha. Congrats to him

Can you confirm that matrix?

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by spiSeyi: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Real Estate bomber cool naso we go here say he sell audio crude oil block for one oyinbo or hacked a blockchain network grin

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
condralbedez:
That's the kind of youths i need to be seeing .
You have really done well for yourself bruv,more grace

Can you confirm his staff strength?

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Burruchaga71(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is he single??

BEHAVE!!
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by rolams(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
He try sha but but I doubt the 3k employees.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by aQUINandmore: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
This one feels the need to do PR because he has registered a company CAC.
anyways, I'm looking for a rich igbo mugu I can enjoy his money small.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Gofwane(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
ecolime:
At just 30 years old, he leads a company with over 3000 employees, establishing himself as a prominent figure in Nigeria's business landscape.

Na so we dey hail Invictus Obi then.

Forbes 30 under 30.. lol
grin grin " Aspire to enquire about what you desire before you expire " grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by NaijaCover(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Ezenwa:Meet 30 Year Old Nigerian Who has Employed over 3000 in his Company.

Architect Chukwudi Ezenwa, popularly known as Chuky GSS, is a visionary entrepreneur who has captured the attention and admiration of many with his remarkable achievements.

At just 30 years old, he leads a company with over 3000 employees, establishing himself as a prominent figure in Nigeria's business landscape. As the Chairman and CEO of GSS Group, a conglomerate with a vast interest in real estate investment, private security, construction, and entertainment, Ezenwa has demonstrated unparalleled leadership qualities and entrepreneurial prowess.

Ezenwa's journey began with humble roots. Born and raised in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, he developed a passion for architecture at a young age. Encouraged by his family's constant support, he pursued his goals and has bagged both Bachelors and Masters degree in Architecture from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

Ezenwa started his entrepreneurial path armed with expertise, passion, and an unwavering drive to become successful and impact others.

Ezenwa launched GSS Group with a thorough understanding of the Nigerian real estate business. The business quickly became well-known for its dedication to perfection, exceptional quality, and creative designs. Architect Ezenwa is a developer and co-founder of the Dubai estate Awka, which is the biggest privately developed estate in Anambra state. In addition to this, his award-winning company has been in the business of constructing both residential and commercial buildings and changing the look of Nigeria's skylines.

Ezenwa's success is not limited to the field of Architecture alone. Branching out into the private security sector, GSS Security company offers state-of-the-art security solutions to clients across industries. This diversification has proved to be a prudent business move, expanding the company's reach and solidifying its position as a a leading private security company in Nigeria and largest in the South East. Initially starting off in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and with over 3000 young people under his payroll, Ezenwa has moved to conquering the private security business in Nigeria with headquarters in Anambra state. The company has branches across different states of the Federation which include Abuja, Lagos, Owerri, Enugu and Portharcourt.

Ezenwa's ability to build a highly competent and motivated workforce is a crucial factor in his success. He understands the value of human capital as the leader of a conglomerate with over 3000 young people and makes investments in the training of his workforce. Ezenwa supports a culture of excellence and innovation within the GSS Security by fostering a favorable work environment and providing competitive pay.

Ezenwa predicts global expansion in the future as he is determined to establish GSS Security as a global and leading digital security firm in the world with cutting edge tech services. Ezenwa continues to drive the expansion of his business and establish new standards of success by utilizing his business acumen and unmatched tenacity.

Ezenwa's uncompromising commitment to corporate social responsibility sets him apart from his contemporaries. He actively works to have a positive impact on society because he recognizes the value of giving back. The GSS Group has embarked on initiatives that seek to improve education, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and social welfare in underprivileged communities, with most young Nigerians across ethnic and religious lines benefitting massively. His dedication to improving the lives of young people in society has won him a great deal of respect and admiration. Recently, Ezenwa funded the inaugural cash prize of N500,000 for the Aguata Best Student Challenge, a competition for secondary school students organized by the Transition Chairman of the Aguata Local Government Area.

Ezenwa's achievements have not gone unnoticed, as he has received several prestigious awards and accolades. The series of awards and accolades conferred on Ezenwa across Nigeria further highlights his unique ability to navigate challenges and emerge victorious, establishing him as a role model for aspiring young entrepreneurs across the country, and globally.

Architect Chukwudi Ezenwa's story is a testament to the power of passion, perseverance, and determination. Through his remarkable achievements, he has not only transformed the Nigerian business landscape but also serves as an inspiration to individuals both young and old worldwide. As he continues to defy conventional norms and expand horizons, Ezenwa exemplifies what it means to be a visionary entrepreneur, leaving an indelible mark on the world of business.

How Much Is GSS type of security?

Is Just Asking?

Because I no longer understand this economy of Nigeria, my country.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by omoluka: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Ezenwa:Meet 30 Year Old Nigerian Who has Employed over 3000 in his Company.

Architect Chukwudi Ezenwa, popularly known as Chuky GSS, is a visionary entrepreneur who has captured the attention and admiration of many with his remarkable achievements.

At just 30 years old, he leads a company with over 3000 employees, establishing himself as a prominent figure in Nigeria's business landscape. As the Chairman and CEO of GSS Group, a conglomerate with a vast interest in real estate investment, private security, construction, and entertainment, Ezenwa has demonstrated unparalleled leadership qualities and entrepreneurial prowess.

Ezenwa's journey began with humble roots. Born and raised in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, he developed a passion for architecture at a young age. Encouraged by his family's constant support, he pursued his goals and has bagged both Bachelors and Masters degree in Architecture from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

Ezenwa started his entrepreneurial path armed with expertise, passion, and an unwavering drive to become successful and impact others.

Ezenwa launched GSS Group with a thorough understanding of the Nigerian real estate business. The business quickly became well-known for its dedication to perfection, exceptional quality, and creative designs. Architect Ezenwa is a developer and co-founder of the Dubai estate Awka, which is the biggest privately developed estate in Anambra state. In addition to this, his award-winning company has been in the business of constructing both residential and commercial buildings and changing the look of Nigeria's skylines.

Ezenwa's success is not limited to the field of Architecture alone. Branching out into the private security sector, GSS Security company offers state-of-the-art security solutions to clients across industries. This diversification has proved to be a prudent business move, expanding the company's reach and solidifying its position as a a leading private security company in Nigeria and largest in the South East. Initially starting off in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and with over 3000 young people under his payroll, Ezenwa has moved to conquering the private security business in Nigeria with headquarters in Anambra state. The company has branches across different states of the Federation which include Abuja, Lagos, Owerri, Enugu and Portharcourt.

Ezenwa's ability to build a highly competent and motivated workforce is a crucial factor in his success. He understands the value of human capital as the leader of a conglomerate with over 3000 young people and makes investments in the training of his workforce. Ezenwa supports a culture of excellence and innovation within the GSS Security by fostering a favorable work environment and providing competitive pay.

Ezenwa predicts global expansion in the future as he is determined to establish GSS Security as a global and leading digital security firm in the world with cutting edge tech services. Ezenwa continues to drive the expansion of his business and establish new standards of success by utilizing his business acumen and unmatched tenacity.

Ezenwa's uncompromising commitment to corporate social responsibility sets him apart from his contemporaries. He actively works to have a positive impact on society because he recognizes the value of giving back. The GSS Group has embarked on initiatives that seek to improve education, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and social welfare in underprivileged communities, with most young Nigerians across ethnic and religious lines benefitting massively. His dedication to improving the lives of young people in society has won him a great deal of respect and admiration. Recently, Ezenwa funded the inaugural cash prize of N500,000 for the Aguata Best Student Challenge, a competition for secondary school students organized by the Transition Chairman of the Aguata Local Government Area.

Ezenwa's achievements have not gone unnoticed, as he has received several prestigious awards and accolades. The series of awards and accolades conferred on Ezenwa across Nigeria further highlights his unique ability to navigate challenges and emerge victorious, establishing him as a role model for aspiring young entrepreneurs across the country, and globally.

Architect Chukwudi Ezenwa's story is a testament to the power of passion, perseverance, and determination. Through his remarkable achievements, he has not only transformed the Nigerian business landscape but also serves as an inspiration to individuals both young and old worldwide. As he continues to defy conventional norms and expand horizons, Ezenwa exemplifies what it means to be a visionary entrepreneur, leaving an indelible mark on the world of business.
Employ 3000 grin
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by ChyjoskyJ: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Why is so difficult for an agbado miscreant to hide his jealousy and envy for the ibo man.from their comments you can always know them.so disgusting.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by PECON1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
3k workers and we are just knowing u😂😂😂
If ur company have that this staff strength, people will be talking about u whether u like it or not. This hyped PR won't be necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is he single??
No his not. He is happily married.
Any other question.
🙃🙃
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Alliswell248: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
fred04:
Heart pain to agbados

Keep deceiving yourself. Kontinue your usual chest beating....we don't give a dam.
3000 employees for a security outfit....
Ipob can't use my head.
Not a headless mob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hope there is no crime under the carpet!!
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Alliswell248: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
ChyjoskyJ:
Why is so difficult for an agbado miscreant to hide his jealousy and envy for the ibo man.from their comments you can always know them.so disgusting.

Nigerians aren't dull, if you are.
A whole 3k employees.....
No wonder you suddenly sees Obi as your Messiah.
Keep chasing shadows.
We aren't headless mob like someone called you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.