Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company (74300 Views)

Meet 30 Years Old Vulcaniser, Isah Adam Husseini Who Graduated With 1st Class / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Duru009(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Both direct and indirect Jobs....

Well-done bro !
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by SocialJustice: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sermwell:

It may not be entirely a lie!! Personally,I can say I have employed over 1000 people (including past and present employees)

But currently,I have only 106 employees working under my employment!!

So that report may be correct πŸ’―
No, 3000 on payroll at the same time. Most of the very popular Nigerian companies you know do not have 3000 staff.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by SocialJustice: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
searchlight:
How many did your father employ in his age? If your father is as good as him you wouldn't have been a fool.
Na your prick be fool. πŸ˜‚
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by toprealman: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
SocialJustice:
I don't have to verify to know this is a terrible lie. Staff strength may not be up to 500 self.
How many have you employed in your own company?
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Omeife2: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Really? Where are these 3000 guards deployed to?
That's a totally different subject. I've managed a Security Company with over 3000guards deployed to different client facilities around the country. My point is, that number is possible. It doesn't give credence to the source of his wealth or his personality
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Omeife2: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
That's a different argument from what most persons on this post are focussing on. The publication doesn't say much about anything, hence people should not make hasty conclusions. I read about him over a year ago. I tried to dig a bit to know a little bit more, but didn't find anything of substance
Flier:
The problem isn’t even the 3000 staff,the problem is the shitty post that says nothing about his source of wealth and family history
How can you approve such useless biography about yourself
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Proudlyomonna: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thundafireseun:
All I can say from the bottom of my heart is

IGBO AMAKA
grin

Every one knows this from the bottom of their heart grin

Igbo Amaka na-eziokwu.
Igbo na omume odogwu bu 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by coputa(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2023
SocialJustice:
I don't have to verify to know this is a terrible lie. Staff strength may not be up to 500 self.
it is possible he has a security outfit that is spread around the whole country
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by fkj950ax(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Here we go again

3000 staff is a bit too much.

Before this becomes another Forbes 30 under 30 Saga
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by IbileIfe: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
Ezenwa:Meet 30 Year Old Nigerian Who has Employed over 3000 in his Company.

Architect Chukwudi Ezenwa, popularly known as Chuky GSS, is a visionary entrepreneur who has captured the attention and admiration of many with his remarkable achievements.

At just 30 years old, he leads a company with over 3000 employees, establishing himself as a prominent figure in Nigeria's business landscape. As the Chairman and CEO of GSS Group, a conglomerate with a vast interest in real estate investment, private security, construction, and entertainment, Ezenwa has demonstrated unparalleled leadership qualities and entrepreneurial prowess.

Ezenwa's journey began with humble roots. Born and raised in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, he developed a passion for architecture at a young age. Encouraged by his family's constant support, he pursued his goals and has bagged both Bachelors and Masters degree in Architecture from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

Ezenwa started his entrepreneurial path armed with expertise, passion, and an unwavering drive to become successful and impact others.

Ezenwa launched GSS Group with a thorough understanding of the Nigerian real estate business. The business quickly became well-known for its dedication to perfection, exceptional quality, and creative designs. Architect Ezenwa is a developer and co-founder of the Dubai estate Awka, which is the biggest privately developed estate in Anambra state. In addition to this, his award-winning company has been in the business of constructing both residential and commercial buildings and changing the look of Nigeria's skylines.

Ezenwa's success is not limited to the field of Architecture alone. Branching out into the private security sector, GSS Security company offers state-of-the-art security solutions to clients across industries. This diversification has proved to be a prudent business move, expanding the company's reach and solidifying its position as a a leading private security company in Nigeria and largest in the South East. Initially starting off in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and with over 3000 young people under his payroll, Ezenwa has moved to conquering the private security business in Nigeria with headquarters in Anambra state. The company has branches across different states of the Federation which include Abuja, Lagos, Owerri, Enugu and Portharcourt.

Ezenwa's ability to build a highly competent and motivated workforce is a crucial factor in his success. He understands the value of human capital as the leader of a conglomerate with over 3000 young people and makes investments in the training of his workforce. Ezenwa supports a culture of excellence and innovation within the GSS Security by fostering a favorable work environment and providing competitive pay.

Ezenwa predicts global expansion in the future as he is determined to establish GSS Security as a global and leading digital security firm in the world with cutting edge tech services. Ezenwa continues to drive the expansion of his business and establish new standards of success by utilizing his business acumen and unmatched tenacity.

Ezenwa's uncompromising commitment to corporate social responsibility sets him apart from his contemporaries. He actively works to have a positive impact on society because he recognizes the value of giving back. The GSS Group has embarked on initiatives that seek to improve education, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and social welfare in underprivileged communities, with most young Nigerians across ethnic and religious lines benefitting massively. His dedication to improving the lives of young people in society has won him a great deal of respect and admiration. Recently, Ezenwa funded the inaugural cash prize of N500,000 for the Aguata Best Student Challenge, a competition for secondary school students organized by the Transition Chairman of the Aguata Local Government Area.

Ezenwa's achievements have not gone unnoticed, as he has received several prestigious awards and accolades. The series of awards and accolades conferred on Ezenwa across Nigeria further highlights his unique ability to navigate challenges and emerge victorious, establishing him as a role model for aspiring young entrepreneurs across the country, and globally.

Architect Chukwudi Ezenwa's story is a testament to the power of passion, perseverance, and determination. Through his remarkable achievements, he has not only transformed the Nigerian business landscape but also serves as an inspiration to individuals both young and old worldwide. As he continues to defy conventional norms and expand horizons, Ezenwa exemplifies what it means to be a visionary entrepreneur, leaving an indelible mark on the world of business.
Greatness comes by zealousness.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Irupetepete: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2023
abhosts:
Lol. PR hype article.
grin set awon aspire to perspire to refire
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by coputa(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2023
Faposky95:
Imagine if we made our government's goal to go full Capitalist and create 1 million of this kind......
Who would lose
Do you know - the religious bigots, the out of date elitists, myopic pops and mum's, lazy youth......etc
Why..?
It's because they don't sleep seeing a future in their dreams.
If China, India, UAE, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia..... made it......
The hell are we waiting for....!!!!!
it is rare in Nigeria because there's no enabling environment for business to thrive expecially an upcoming one, not to mention seed capital, where will you get that from, unless you are from a wealthy background.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by phoenix45(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2023
lexy2014:

2018 till date...how does that prove that GSS has 3000 employees?

3000 employees in which state?

The post said "who has employed over 3000 employee" the headline didn't say current employee is 3000
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Knetpro(m): 12:45am On Aug 26, 2023
This is commendable

And this is exactly what we expect other well-meaning Nigerians and even govt officials to be doing.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:04am On Aug 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Wow! shocked He’s so handsome.

Is he single??

Are you single and searching too?
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by lexy2014: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2023
Omeife2:

That's a totally different subject. I've managed a Security Company with over 3000guards deployed to different client facilities around the country. My point is, that number is possible. It doesn't give credence to the source of his wealth or his personality

Where are these 3000 guards of GSS deployed to?
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by nedekid: 1:37am On Aug 26, 2023
ecolime:
At just 30 years old, he leads a company with over 3000 employees, establishing himself as a prominent figure in Nigeria's business landscape.

Na so we dey hail Invictus Obi then.

Forbes 30 under 30.. lol
Lolz. Abi oh.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by assholemods: 1:58am On Aug 26, 2023
fred04:
Agbados will avoid this page.
Heart pain to agbados
Olodo?
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by BOYS2MEN: 4:11am On Aug 26, 2023
Na diz kine mentality make ur old man end up wasting his youthful days unemployed
SocialJustice:
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by worksmart(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2023
I was just responding to people questioning the ".. has employed 3,000 workers " phrase .
Thundafireseun:

I agree

Buh how many has your fada employed in all his years on earth??
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Thundafireseun: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2023
worksmart:
I was just responding to people questioning the ".. has employed 3,000 workers " phrase .

No ooo I don’t so …

You were just hating as usual, because it’s in your DNA to hate when you and your ancestors can’t achieve what others achieve easily
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by naija4life247: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2023
abhosts:
Lol. PR hype article.

The writer is a miscreant. Maybe they are trying to drag the young man into Politics in order to loot the little money he has made
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Godfullsam(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2023
phoenix45:
I no doubt sha. When hunger dey wire my roomates then in awka they apply and got taken as mini securities in hotel and businesses, starting salary is 25k along with tips from customers.
For those doubting the 3000 staff, gss has been operational since 2018 and most students due to It's flexibility applied, work for some time and quit while most that still sticks around were promoted and with salary upto 400k per month and even handling guns my friend is part of it.
He has workers in both real estate and his major line which is security services.

We are talking of 3000 work force oh shocked.

An organization with such magnanimous staff strength should be known nation wide and not just the south east alone and am sure he is not even known everywhere in the south east.
Even globacom, airtel, mtn, and some banks don't have such number of direct staff.
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Nahunger(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2023
SocialJustice:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You dey mind dem, he has this and we are hearing about him and his company for this first time on niaraland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by SocialJustice: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Na diz kine mentality make ur old man end up wasting his youthful days unemployed
E no rhyme. Take your L there. 😜
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Codes151(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2023
too much exaggeration go kill igbos... 3000 people where?

story
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Exedyne: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2023
OneKinGuy:
Ok. Dude may have many employees, But not 3000 employees.

Na them chest beaters na
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Exedyne: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2023
Codes151:
too much exaggeration go kill igbos... 3000 people where?

story

Na chest beating as usual......as if he dey run large industrial conglomerate
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is he single??

Lols
I heard he's single and searching
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Nasiruddeen(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2023
ENGLISH IS A LANGUAGE, NOT A MEASUREMENT OF INTELLIGENCE. USMAN BABA NEEDS TO REALIZE THIS.

It's funny how someone who can't confidently stand and speak in a common family meeting comes to social media and drags someone who has achieved more success than him.

If speaking fluent English and delivering a good speech in public could solve Nigeria's problems, 90% if not 100% of the country's problems would have been solved decades ago.

I have seen doctors who can't speak good English but perform their work perfectly, even better than some doctors who can speak fluent English.

If Usman Baba is smart enough, he should know that speaking in public alone doesn't prove an individual is smart. Public speaking is different; being able to handle an assigned position is another thing. Moreover, some people lack the courage to speak in public.

In my opinion, competency is what truly matters. If the individual in question is capable of effectively managing the assigned position, the way they speak shouldn't be our concern.

In Nigeria, numerous politicians can speak fluent English, but they aren't useful to their constituency.

If you have a personal problem with the man, be courageous and confront him. Dragging him up and down here won't solve your problem.

REMEMBER, ENGLISH IS A LANGUAGE, NOT A MEASUREMENT OF INTELLIGENCE
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by CodeTemplar: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2023
We know them now. Where that one that featured here on NL then bursred as a scammer of invictusobi today?

5000 ko 5,000,000 ni
Re: Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company by Deoboss(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is he single??
Yes he is single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.