Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals (4956 Views)

See States Where Peter Obi Failed To Secure 25% Of The Votes. / Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
A Typical village in Southeast Nigeria.

This Is Ihe, in Awgu local government area, Enugu State

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ogorigo Ranch in Ugor Umuekwa, Ajuona Obimo, Nsukka.

Avoid Media propaganda

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:
Mainly focus to reduce propaganda by the media .

Ou travel and tour

Among The Indigenous Igbo people of Cross River State.. (The Isobo People)

Not much is known about some of the Igbo communities in Cross River State, few days back I visited Isobo land, one of the Igbo Sub groups in Cross River State

This one is the Igbos of Oha-Obu community of Okanafun LGA in Akwa Ibom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIDPGIoYnE&t=761s&pp=ygUHTm5hbWVobg%3D%3D

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by 22o62021: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Most of them are suffering identity crisis.

Just like the Ette people in Enugu ezike.

They are carved into Enugu state and they are claiming to be igala.

Still visit Akpanya
Eke Avuru ugo
Odolu LG in kogi state

And orokam in benue

These places are border towns close my my town.

Idoma names and Nsukka names are somehow similar

And again okwu mbite is involved

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Ofunaofu: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ozommadu:

Op change your topic to maybe " meet the isobo-igbo people of crossriver state" so that it can be moved to ebe Ana aje

Modified: it shouldn't be in a single thread abeg, do it na nkenke.

Gbam!

Front page bu ebe ana eje

Igbo bu Igbo

Igbo mma mma nu!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Samakus(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Show me the beautiful aerial view of Abba community in Njikoka LGA of Anambra State.

Abba makaanu

5 Likes

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by 007kjb: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:
The borehole in the community spoiled over two years ago and the community rely on muddy pond water for their daily use. I hope that Cross River State government will do something about these communities, not just those of Igbo extraction but all the communities that lack those social amenities in Obubra.

My people can we give this people borehole

Akwa nwanne did na MBA💔

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by truthhurtsnaira: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Even Imoke the former governor of Cross RIver is IGBO

Yep, I G B O

Wailers can wail…

South South is just a way of saying you no get identity….

LOL

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
It’s not developed…
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by achi4u(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nice thread.
Op show us more of Ezza in Ebonyi state.
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

This one is the Igbos of Oha-Obu community of Okanafun LGA in Akwa Ibom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIDPGIoYnE&t=761s&pp=ygUHTm5hbWVobg%3D%3D

Nwanne anti n bia .

Wayo wayo .

Ululo Lake Ugbo

Avoid Media propaganda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Johandel(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ozommadu:

Nawa oo, this is very bad...

I don't know who to drag, is it dave umahi or Ben ayade?? They need help ASAP
Drag OBI and Tinubu. The two trending names
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
22o62021:
Most of them are suffering identity crisis.

Just like the Ette people in Enugu ezike.

They are carved into Enugu state and they are claiming to be igala.

Still visit Akpanya
Eke Avuru ugo
Odolu LG in kogi state

And orokam in benue

These places are border towns close my my town.

Idoma names and Nsukka names are somehow similar

And again okwu mbite is involved

Don't worry the devil must be shamed.

Okwa ifu ndi aragbanko na ndi oka 🌽

I ge mesi mali ndi bu odogwu

Famous Ada palms that supplied palms to Malaysia to build Thier economy

Located in imo state Nigeria

Avoid Media propaganda

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Johandel(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
I'm waiting
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Broveens42(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
I admire the rolling hills okigwe, Imo state

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Broveens42:
I admire the rolling hills okigwe, Imo state

Dalu rinne nwannem woke

2 Likes

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Gbam!

Front page bu ebe ana eje

Igbo bu Igbo

Igbo mma mma nu!!

Osummanu Fish Estate and Resort.

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Samakus:
Show me the beautiful aerial view of Abba community in Njikoka LGA of Anambra State.

Abba makaanu

Wayo wayo

Nwoke oma

Abakaliki Rice Husk Hill.

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
007kjb:

My people can we give this people borehole

Akwa nwanne did na MBA💔

You really made a valid point.

Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

Avoid Media propaganda

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Yep, I G B O

Wailers can wail…

LOL

Awka, Anambra State

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Naijaboy18:
It’s not developed…

You will have to wail harder

New Haven, Enugu.

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
achi4u:
Nice thread.
Op show us more of Ezza in Ebonyi state.

Wayo wayo

Ezeagu Waterfall and Cave

Located within the Ezeagu tourist complex in Obinofia Ndiuno, the Ezeagu waterfall and Cave is one of the most breathtaking place to explore in Enugu State, South East Nigeria.

Avoid Media propaganda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Johandel:
I'm waiting

Abiriba, Abia State.

Where the road side Media told you about canibalism

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Landlord97: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Moh248:
A Typical village in Southeast Nigeria.

This Is Ihe, in Awgu local government area, Enugu State

Avoid Media propaganda
MOH248, This is my home town am from Umuakumene Enugwuagu iHE.
MOH248 are you from Awgu in ENUGU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Moh248: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Landlord97:
MOH248, This is my home town am from Umuakumene Enugwuagu iHE.
MOH248 are you from Awgu in ENUGU

No I shun propaganda

Nnewi, Anambra State.

Avoid Media propaganda

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by aQUINandmore: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Seeing pictures from Nigeria gives me heart ache, we still have a very long way to go cry
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Yep, I G B O

Wailers can wail…

LOL

For sure but Imoke is Agbo or Legbo which is closely related to Igbo. The name Imoke is common in parts of Abia and Ebonyi State but those communities are bounded by Crossriver

2 Likes

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by BeijinDossier: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Just look at how an ebonyi man is writing abakaleke and even referring to ebonyi or abakaleke as if he is not one of them. This is the root of all the humiliation and slavery of ebonyi state in igboland. You look down on yourself but you want outsiders to appreciate you. It doesn’t work that way. Ebonyi people should build self esteem as a matter of priority

Murphy Ibiam nwa ebonyi who do you want to impress ?

Ebubu3:
The mixture of Ebonyi people with North Cross River and Benue is why Abakeleke Igbo seems distinct.

Abakeleke people are closer to North Cross River and Benue south than Central Igbo.

Let these Igbos in Cross River campaign to join their kith and kin in Ebonyi state.

Abakaleke used to be dust of the nation now it’s a city coming of prime.

Let them join Ebonyi state.

The number of Northern Cross River people and Idoma Tiv Benue people residing in Abakeleke today will shock you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Ebubu3: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
BeijinDossier:
Just look at how an ebonyi man is writing abakaleke and even referring to ebonyi or abakaleke as if he is not one of them. This is the root of all the humiliation and slavery of ebonyi state in igboland. You look down on yourself but you want outsiders to appreciate you. It doesn’t work that way. Ebonyi people should build self esteem as a matter of priority

Murphy Ibiam nwa ebonyi who do you want to impress ?

I want to prove it to you lots that Onye Abakeleke is a tag we wear proudly now and no longer feel condescending about it.

Call us Onye Abakeleke we will answer it with enthusiasm and glamour.
Call us Onye Abakaliki o we will also answer.

We are both names. Our language is special. Being an Onye Abakeleke is unique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Ebubu3: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
Abagworo:

For sure but Imoke is Agbo or Legbo which is closely related to Igbo. The name Imoke is common in parts of Abia and Ebonyi State but those communities are bounded by Crossriver
Yeah Imoke is a common name in Ebonyi state. People in Ikwo Local Government answer it.

I have always maintained Ebonyi share a lot with Northern Cross River. Many of them have inter-married with Ebonyians and influenced our dialect, more are migrating INTO Abakaliki in modern times.

Ebonyi also share a lot in common with Southern Benue, Igala and Idoma in particular. Just as Nsukka shares certain names with them.

It wouldn’t be a bad idea if Northern Cross River is collapsed into Ebonyi state and zoned to Middle Belt.
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by BeijinDossier: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Murphy Ibiam nwa abakaleke, the point is that most ebonyi people consider ‘nwa abakaleke’ tag as an insult , you cannot change that reality, most ebonyi people cannot even proudly admit in public that they are from ebonyi state.

As for language of ebonyi state , you are right about being special because it is neither Igbo nor related to any other Nigerian language. Same thing with the cultural differences of the people.

Ebubu3:

I want to prove it to you lots that Onye Abakeleke is a tag we wear proudly now and no longer feel condescending about it.

Call us Onye Abakeleke we will answer it with enthusiasm and glamour.
Call us Onye Abakaliki o we will also answer.

We are both names. Our language is special. Being an Onye Abakeleke is unique.
Re: Focus On The South Let's See States And Capitals by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Please do more to our people at ogbaland rivers core Igbo values and biafraland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Scientists Find Cure For Banana Disease / Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison / Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.