Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins (33279 Views)

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Ecstasy154(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2022
… solicits support of former deputy governors

...says APC’s reward system poor

National leader of the All Progressive Congress and presidential aspirant in 2023 election, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has thrown a poser to his opponents, daring them to try and see who wins the party’s ticket and the election proper.

He also observed that the reward system in APC was poor, promising to change the system if elected president next year.

Tinubu also said he would address the economic and security challenges if given the opportunity.

Tinubu, who is a former governor of Lagos State spoke on Thursday evening in Abuja when he hosted the Forum of Former Deputy Governors of Nigeria (FFDGN).

He appealed to the forum to support his presidential ambition and also ensure the unity of the the party in their various states to achieve success, starting with Osun and Ekiti elections which are afoot.

“Many of you I know, and you have participated in governance and political activities. You have given a value to your various states. When we merged as one and took broom as the symbol of party, broom has a lot of meaning.

“Let me first of all address our element of constitution, I promise to look into that if elected. Our reward system as APC is very poor, and it was late before I could recognise that. Let me assure you, I won’t repeat that mistake, if I’m elected.

“I know that you still have people who believe in you, in the system. In some states where we have divisions, please, tell us, we have to harmonise and become one. Particularly, Oyo is divided, Osun and Ekiti elections are coming, these elections are precursors to the national election.

“But for those who have decided to be an opponent, I will not dwell on that, let’s see who wins, but I want to win and I want you to work along with me and to convince more delegates,” Tinubu added.

Earlier in his remarks, the national chairman of the forum and former deputy governor of Edo State, Lucky Imasuen pledged the support of APC deputy governors to the presidential ambition of the national leader.

“You can tell from the attendance that the level of enthusiasm was extremely high, when we have a political meeting of this nature, APC members will attend APC meeting and PDP members will attend PDP meetings, same to other political parties, but when we hold meeting, we hold meetings together as one family.

“We came here to listen to you, we are going to talk less and listen to our leader,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/tinubu-to-opponents-lets-see-who-wins/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Malory: 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
This one keeps giving himself false hope. grin grin

445 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by SmartProf(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
He is boasting like a wrestler when he knows he is physically like a vegetable when compared to other aspirants. Oga rest.

351 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Tolupe: 5:05pm On May 06, 2022
He seems to be sure of the outcome

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by SmartProf(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
Tolupe:
Some sycophants who are motivational speakers are still deceiving him so that they can cash out from his bullion vans. Infact they told him the other time that he is still a youth, and he quickly believed them and dressed up in Jean.

252 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by ThEGodFaThEr137: 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin aftet Pablo Escobar will be disgraced and sent parking back to iragbiji where he comes from after the 2023 primaries

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by ufuosman(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu just bliv with his money it will be easy for him

Buhari will endorse his candidate a week to the election and many will step down why some will be use to share vote

Tinubu is better u go and rest for one corner then focus on ur health issues

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Indispensable85(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
Tolupe:

He has the numbers.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Indispensable85(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu is meeting the right people. Miko B said he has slowed down. Una nor get idea. This game is a strategic one, not for kids to understand.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Frigga13: 5:15pm On May 06, 2022
cheesy

Reward system is poor .. but bruntashi Na ambassador.. like wise others on Buhari nepotist list..

E no favor you .. be say e nor favor you. Nothing like say e poor and no come dey use yourself dey reason others

You know weda
e favor them?

Tinubu sef

Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu is meeting the right people.
Tinubu is d richest among all the candidates so he believes on wot he can offer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
Pride comes before a fall. Am very certain this one would be sent into political oblivion.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Igboland: 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
But Tinubu false hope still keep tormenting your dead brain igbo father. Is that not madness of the highest order.

Malory:
This one keeps giving himself false hope. grin grin
ufuosman:
ufuosman:
Tinubu just bliv with his money it will be easy for him

Buhari will endorse his candidate a week to the election and many will step down why some will be use to share vote

Tinubu is better u go and rest for one corner then focus on ur health issues

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Igboland: 5:22pm On May 06, 2022
When your Igbo father is done wailing like the deranged fool that can't campaign for his own candidate for other to campaign for theirs let us know till then you can continue in the wail of madness you inherited from him..

You obviously know you are doomed to amount to nothing in this life n the hell you will perish so continue your miserable wail of sorrow it is your inheritance.

ThEGodFaThEr137:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin aftet Pablo Escobar will be disgraced and sent parking back to iragbiji where he comes from after the 2023 primaries

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by StrongandMighty: 5:25pm On May 06, 2022
Igboland:
When you Igbo father is done wailing like the deranged fool that can't campaign for his own candidate for other to campaign for theirs let us know till then you can continue in the oath of madness you inherited from him..

You obviously know you are doomed to amount to nothing in this life n the hell you will perish so continue your miserable wail of sorrow it is your inheritance.

Say Tinubu no go be president na why you wan kill yourself?
You'll die and Tinubu your lord and saviour won't still be president!

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Indispensable85(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2022
ufuosman:

That's not true. One thing you guys have deliberately ignored is the fact that Tinubu has made people across Nigeria. They're only just paying him back. He'll not even need to spend so much money in this race. There are men and women whom have been beneficiaries of Tinubu's political tutelage and sagacity. They're all working independently across Nigeria for him. It's a pay back time not really about money.

This is the same scenario that played out in Obi cubana mother's burial.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by JAMO84: 5:30pm On May 06, 2022
Jagaban

Tinubu

Akanbi

Oko Remi

Omo Habiba

Baba Habiba

Ifa Eko

Omo olodo ide

Transformer

ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL FOREVER STAND

426 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2022
all this Southwest people make una advise una so-called jagaban to go and rest ,, before shock & stroke come knocking.....

make una no de deceive that man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by DenreleDave(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2022
grin

Jagaban of borgu

Tormentor of those that hate him but run to his state for survival grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by wwwihy: 5:32pm On May 06, 2022
Asiwaju is a goal

ABAT Sure

425 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by ufuosman(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's not true. One thing you guys have deliberately ignored is the fact that Tinubu has made people across Nigeria. They're only just paying him back. He'll not even need to spend so much money in this race. There are men and women whom have been beneficiaries of Tinubu's political tutelage and sagacity. They're all working independently across Nigeria for him. It's a pay back time not really about money.

This is the same scenario that played out in Obi cubana mother's burial.
No doubt of what u just said.
Tinubu make a statement abt him knowing that many people are working against him and he know and he prepare for it. E was referring to some of his loyalists that are working against him and pretending to be with him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by jaxxy(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Already rejected

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by heydays: 5:33pm On May 06, 2022
Time, Fate and Nature is against your ambition, Asiwaju. You are a mere mortal and that makes you vulnerable and not invincible.

I am not God but the battle is long lost.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by tunwumi: 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
It's a goal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Olayiwola1425: 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu don old u Better come back home (iragbiji) and become their baale but Ion serious note all these contendants are bunches of theives but hopefully Fashola can come in to the game na only him I can trust with my vote

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by eddynaira125: 5:35pm On May 06, 2022
Overconfidence one of the dangerous lifestyle of failures, Tinubu you will see the winner, but on that day make sure your doctors are on ground, in case your BP triple

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins by Rexymania(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2022
In as much as I hate Tinubu, he's a force to recone with

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi In Bangladesh / Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.