Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? (1219 Views)

Enugu Gov Threatens To Revoke License Of Traders Observing Sit-At-Home / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / IPOB Hails Biafrans For Observing Sit-at Home Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Or have they tired? undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by MissLeslie(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2023
How is that your business

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2023
MissLeslie:
How is that your business
it is my business.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Maazieze(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Is your mother still the villages bicycle?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Maazieze:
Is your mother still the villages bicycle?
why did u get tired of sit at home? You think you were doing Tinubu abi?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Nightwolf1: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Are you no longer hiding under Ebonyi state to diss Anambra state? Pathetic scratch-face yorubastard criminal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by helinues: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2023
It's actually disgusting for some of you to be impersonating others. I knew the op can never be an Igbo considering his activities on this forum

Shame

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Maazieze(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
why did u get tired of sit at home? You think you were doing Tinubu abi?

Why did you stop ronuing? Is illorin truly lost?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Are you no longer hiding under Ebonyi state to diss Anambra state? Pathetic scratch-face yorubastard criminal.

Anytime an Ebonyi man becomes proud and looks you in your face to insult you back for first insulting him, he is a Yoruba.

It shocks you right that Ebonyi people are now self-confident and insulting you back against how they used to be before. You can’t believe an Ebonyi man has confidence to insult Anambra man.

Shame on you. You will live long to see Ebonyi man become President of Nigeria before ANY other Igbo man.

You never see anything.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:
It's actually disgusting for some of you to be impersonating others. I knew the op can never be an Igbo considering his activities on this forum

Shame

How am i not an Igbo?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by helinues: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:

How am i not an Igbo?

Should you still be talking?

What's the meaning of South Yeast?

2 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

Should you still be talking?

What's the meaning of South Yeast?

What is the meaning of other Igbos calling me backward as an Ebonyi son?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by helinues: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:

What is the meaning of other Igbos calling me backward as an Ebonyi son?

So you are not aware if the sit at home is still going in your acclaimed region?

Let us assumer you are not residing in the region, why not place a call to your relatives too confirm..

honestly, this impersonation of a thing is too dump. Una go dey accuse others of what you mastered. Isn't that hypocisy??

Eish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

So you are not aware if the sit at home is still going in your acclaimed region?

Let us assumer you are not residing in the region, why not place a call to your relatives too confirm..

honestly, this impersonation of a thing is too dump. Una go dey accuse others of what you mastered. Isn't that hypocisy??

Eish

You have not answered my question.

If calling Ebonyi people Osu and saying they’re backward and not Igbo. Why is calling other SE states south yeast and mocking them, a problem ?

Is it only one people that have right to insult the other group ?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by helinues: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:

You have not answered my question.

If calling Ebonyi people Osu and saying they’re backward and not Igbo. Why is calling other SE states south yeast and mocking them, a problem ?

Is it only one people that have right to insult the other group ?

Rest IJN

2 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

Rest IJN
I will not rest

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

Rest IJN
nobody has a monopoly of insults. Let other SE stop insulting Ebonyi people and apologise for peace to reign.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Wisereborn: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
it is my business.
Dots are your business now grin grin grin una don dey tire

It's funny how you leave bokoharam, ISWAP, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen killings, pipeline vanderlizers and it's sit-at-home that is your major concern grin grin

Rate your IQ first

2 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Wisereborn:

Dots are your business now grin grin grin una don dey tire

It's funny how you leave bokoharam, ISWAP, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen killings, pipeline vanderlizers and it's sit-at-home that is your major concern grin grin

Rate your IQ first
I’m from SE, nothing concern me with what’s going on in North.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Wisereborn: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
I’m from SE, nothing concern me with what’s going on in North.
Then you should be in a better position to tell us about the sit-at-home since you are from there grin grin grin

You guys are not even good at propagating the lies you were paid for grin grin

Where is oyigbo update At least his own propagated imagination runs wider than yours grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2023
Wisereborn:

Then you should be in a better position to tell us about the sit-at-home since you are from there grin grin grin

You guys are not even good at propagating the lies you are paid for grin grin

Where is oyigbo update At least his own propagated imagination runs wider than yours grin
I’m an Ebonyian. But I’m a Nationalist and don’t believe in secession. That’s why I’m mocking Igbos who believe it. Our region is better in early 2,000 and mid 2010s than today.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by wegevv: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
I will not rest

First truth you’ve ever told 💀
Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Wisereborn: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
I’m an Ebonyian. But I’m a Nationalist and don’t believe in secession. That’s why I’m mocking Igbos who believe it. Our region is better in early 2,000 and mid 2010s than today.
grin grin grin grin grin you gave yourself out when you wrote south yeast my dear

No "nationalist" says that about a place he claims he is from

Quit disguising, you have been caught!!!

Even the gulllibles know how you guys operate

I expected that you would have liked your comments multiple times by now grin it's not new anymore!!! That's how you guys roll 🤡🤡🤡

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2023
wegevv:

First truth you’ve ever told 💀
undecided

35 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by wegevv: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Wisereborn:

You guys are not even good at propagating the lies you are paid for grin grin

Whoever hired the dull propagandist needs to be fired honestly 😂💀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin grin grin you gave yourself out when you wrote south yeast my dear

No "nationalist" says that about a place he claims he is from

Quit disguising, you have been caught!!!

Even the gulllibles know how you guys operate

I expected that you would have liked your comments multiple times by now grin it's not new anymore!!! That's how you guys roll 🤡🤡🤡
if other Igbo states call me backward, call me Osu and call me Fulani of SE, why won’t I call their region South Yeast? Who has the monopoly of violence?

38 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Wisereborn: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
if other Igbo states call me backward, call me Osu and call me Fulani of SE, why won’t I call their region South Yeast? Who has the monopoly of violence?
You don't even know the meaning of South East

Stop 🛑 🤡🤡🤡 please stop😁😁😁 don't disgrace yourself further grin grin

You are doing a very poor job😀🤭😄🤭🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2023
Wisereborn:

You don't even know the meaning of South East

Stop 🛑 🤡🤡🤡 please stop😁😁😁 don't disgrace yourself further grin grin

You are doing a very poor job😀🤭😄🤭🤭
you no get sense

37 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Wisereborn: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
you no get sense
😂😅🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Fulani herdsman 🤭🤭😄😀😅🤣😆😁😆😆😆😆😆😆

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
Or have they tired? undecided

Foolish orphan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by Ebubu3: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Foolish orphan
Onukwu. Go and sit at home. How foolish your people sound.

37 Likes

Re: Is South Yeast Still Observing Sit At Home? by basilo102: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebubu3:
Onukwu. Go and sit at home. How foolish your people sound.
I want to understand your thread please. Is it seccessionist vs nationalist or Ebonyi vs South East? Because you are completely confused

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi / Lagos Should Removed The Title "Oba Of Lagos" If Ignorance Persists / New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.