Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi (1236 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Pauldollars(m): 6:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Who else would have brought the idea of Yatch for the Presiden at Federal Executive Council Meeting?

Every Nigerian knows it wasn't any of the appointed Ministers or Special Advisers at FEC meeting or the Security aides but the unnecessary intruder at such a meeting

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Iamanoited: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2023
"AJEKULAYE".
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by IamANigerianMan: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2023
The member of federal executive council
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by benuejosh: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Stop the lies.

That is a budget of the Nigerian Navy.

And if i ask you confusionist, during Jonathan's regime which of the family member of Jonathan suggested it.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Ezmans: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Stop the lies.

And if i ask you confusionist, during Jonathan's regime which of the family member of Jonathan suggested it.
economic situation under Jonathan and now are they the same thing? that time a bag of foreign rice was 10,000 but now 60,000 naira in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Malroux: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Stop the lies.

You are too sensible. Keep standing on his mandate until soaking of garri will blind you totally.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Tap0lane: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Was it your Igbo father that told you ?

Pauldollars:
Who else would have brought the idea of Yatch for the Presiden at Federal Executive Council Meeting?

Every Nigerian knows it wasn't any of the appointed Ministers or Special Advisers at FEC meeting or the Security aides but the unnecessary intruder at such a meeting
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Stop the lies.

If only you would do proper research, you would have known that there is a presidential boat in the naval fleet christened 'NNS Amarya'.

Its been there for a while and its rarely used.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Depriest2020: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Abeg where the president wan use the yatch dey go?
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Kushites: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2023
That yacht thing was just a hare brained suggestion from a navy guy that will be rejected at the approval point. No way Tinubu will agree to buy any yacht. He’s too smart to do that.
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by SpatialKing(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Kushites:
That yacht thing was just a hare brained suggestion from a navy guy that will be rejected at the approval point. No way Tinubu will agree to buy any yacht. He’s too smart to do that.

Why are you guys confused
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Kukutente23: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Stop the lies.

Funny thing is I've gone through that particular thread and nobody defended Jonathaneven when it was clear it was not in the budget like we are having now.
That we have people like you defending every atrocity of those in power shows how far we have gone from 2010
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Purvan(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2023
And Afonjas will be proud of this

It's not be well with any BAT Supporter
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Algrin: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
benuejosh:
Stop the lies.

They're Obi supporters for a reason.
Re: Presidential Yatch: A Suggestion orginated From President Tinubu's Son Seyi by Possessedkid: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Being a president is overrated

Does a president really needs all things

(1) (Reply)

The Handover Of The Bororo To The Police In Ogbomosho / Dangote Can Never Try This Refinery Scam In Europe Or America / Niger Delta Crisis: Which Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.