Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off (2973 Views)

Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku / Nigeria Threatens To Shut Down MTN Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “Off The Surface Of The Earth.”
Permalink 04:57:00 pm, by callmeike Email , 1381 words English (US) latin1
Categories: News, Nigerian News, South East News, Niger Delta( SS ) News, World News

*The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “Off The Surface Of The Earth.”

By Ikechukwu Enyiagu

A Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, who gave his name as Mr. Kunle Adegoke LLM, BL and his mobile contact number as 08023337003 has, on Dec 10, 2011, made public the unrepentant and anti-Semitic (anti-Igbo) position of the federal government of Nigeria and the law against the Igbo nation being upheld by the highest court of justice in Nigeria, the Supreme Court of Nigeria. In his speech, where he proudly waved the flag of his authority, Mr Kunle Adegoke said: “If they (the Igbo) attempt the same thing again (to demand their freedom), we shall wipe them off the surface of the earth.” Then he went further, in his native language, to fume: “Ebi loko yin (starvation is your albatross).” This genocidal statement and stance calls for an international intervention to save what is left of the Igbo nation within what is still referred to as Nigeria, seeing that the federal government of Nigeria is bent on remapping the world in which the Igbo will not have a history or a spot. The Supreme Court of Nigeria’s Solicitor & Advocate went ahead to make mockery of the many children systematically killed by food deprivation in Biafra, and threatened that, this time, they would finish (wipe out every remaining child with deprivation of food) what they had started in 1967. What evil! What callousness! What effrontery! What impunity! This also calls for the swift attention of the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, International Human Rights Organizations, and all relevant bodies, to look, as a matter of urgency, into the facts of the 1967-1970 genocide carried out against Igbo in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria, to prosecute those involved in the pogrom which eventually took the lives of over 1.3 million Igbo in the Nigeria’s invasion and genocide of Igboland and the Igbo, and to bring justice as a center standard for human rights declarations.

It should be recalled that, on October 30, 2005, The New York Times published a full transcript of the speech in which Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, was quoted as having declared his intention that Israel be wiped off the map. In his speech to the "World Without Zionism" conference in Asia, entitled: Ahmadinejad: Israel must be wiped off the map, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was quoted thus: “Our dear Imam (referring to Ayatollah Khomeini) said that the occupying regime (referring to Israel) must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. Is it possible to create a new front in the heart of an old front? This would be a defeat and whoever accepts the legitimacy of this regime has in fact, signed the defeat of the Islamic world. Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world.” It should also be recalled that, ever since that statement was made by the 6th and current president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the world has witnessed an upsurge of anti-Semitism, especially in the Islamic world, against Israel and its allies. The impacts of that poisonous statement made by the president of a strict Islamic Republic have reached every corner of the world, and are operational to this day. Although the statement met with vehement criticisms and rebuttals from different quarters of global governance, nevertheless, it went very far in reshaping the mindset of many young Muslims and served as a free tool for creating easy recruitments into terrorism. When a man who represents a nation could comfortably make such statements, no conjecture will properly capture the height of damages that will result from it- both against the nationals, and the peoples of the world. ( Continues below, )

Map of Igboland

Photo Above: Map of Igboland (homeland of Ndigbo of Nigeria )

It was never a secret that the Nigerian government, not only claimed it lawful the genocide against the Igbo, the seizure of Igbo money and property in different parts of what is still called Nigeria, but the systematic killing of the Igbo, even to this day, all over Nigeria, and especially the North. To buttress their point, the Supreme Court of Nigeria, a name which means itself, has sent one of their representative to publicly declare that, not only is the government unwilling to address the injustices unleashed against the Igbo which led to their secession in the 60s, but that the government (even when it’s remained largely silent and unconcerned over the killings and marginalization of the Igbo still going on in Nigeria today), is ever ready to descent heavily again on the Igbo should they, out of the slavery burden, decide to secede again. And, from the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the choicest word to define their hatred against the Igbo nation was the one allegedly used by the Iranian president Ahmadinejad on Israel. To the Nigerian government, represented by the so-called Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Mr. Kunle Adegoke LLM, BL, Igbo nation is as much of a threat to Nigeria as Israel is to the entire Muslim world (as claimed by Ahmadinejad). Therefore, what would serve them would be making sure that the Igbo are totally wiped off the face of the earth by the Nigerian government. This inhumane mindset has remained the only goal which has united other parts of Nigeria since the amalgamation.

It is very sad that the leaders of the South-East of Nigeria seem to either be fast asleep or largely ignorant; but I would not excuse them with any of these. Every Igbo should know that Ojukwu was the only true leader we all had; and now that he is gone, a Joshua must, of normalcy, emerge to bring us to the land we have all seen in our spirit. Our spirit on Biafra and the Igbo God-given freedom is one. And until then, no senator, minister, governor, or traditional ruler of Igbo extraction would stand to speak on behalf on the Igbo. Igbo youths know whom the spirit of Ojukwu naturally fell on, and until a pronouncement is formally made, none of the political leaders of Igbo extraction should be allowed to speak further blasphemy of “One Nigerianism” within Igbo soil. The Holy Bible says that the true enemies are the within a man’s household. The Igbo will not allow themselves to be “wiped off the surface of the earth;” and just like the Israelites, we will put up an eternal fight to regain and maintain our God-given freedom, rights, and blessings. If the politicians of the Igbo extractions do not agree to the continued wickedness of Nigeria against our people, they must speak in unison- and speak now. And if the federal government of Nigeria and its Supreme Court want to distance themselves from the above-mentioned genocidal remark by their very representative, then Mr. Kunle Adegoke LLM, BL should be disrobed and sent out of any law court within Nigeria; and a clear and proper investigation into the genocide cases be kicked off.

Finally, it will serve as timely to warn those politicians of Igbo extractions who would not hesitate to sell even their very own parents to keep their blood-stained positions in this Babel of Africa called Nigeria, the Supreme Court of Nigeria, and the Nigerian government itself that the Igbo will never be wiped off the face of the earth. The Igbo will stand as a sovereign nation- away and distinctively of Biafra and not Nigeria. The Igbo will not be bound by the cord of corruption, crime, depravity, directionlessness and perpetual failure which characterize the Nigerian society among all of humankind. The days of Nigeria’s jubilation of its genocide against the Igbo have come to an end with full justice on its trail. The future which the Igbo look up to is a future built and sustained in God, not a nation of false and bloody foundation; not a nation of Antichrists.

Ikechukwu Enyiagu can be reached at ike.enyiagu@gmail.com

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT AN EDUCATED MAN LIKE KUNLE ADEGOKE COULD BE THIS SILLY LAME AND DUMP.

TO ME I WON'T TAGG THIS TO BE YERUBA'S HATING IGBO'S BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SOME YERUBAS IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES WILL BOLDLY CONDEMN THIS INHUMAN STATEMENT FROM SOMEONE IN CLASS OF KUNLE.I FELT TOUCHED WHILE READING THIS.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Samy1: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
Wiping them will not solve the monumental problems facing Nigeria; A country
living poor in the midst of plenty resources.

People in power are focusing on eradicating ringworm when leprosy is wiping the
whole country in grand style.

I remember that Poverty and Ignorance nothing can cure it.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
i am disappointed that a person in his position kunle adegoke could made this statement now i ask what qualified him to the position where he is today in nigeria supreme court. education is not knowledge . he better watch it 1966 is not 2012.though i didn't support war but he should rethink because if igbo's are to fight again it will be dangerous and nobody need such at this age
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by kodewrita(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
3 things.

1. I find this hard to believe. How are we sure that Adegoke actually said this.

2. The opinion of one man cannot be used to gauge the intentions of the other men. it makes no sense.

3. The reference to the man's native language is an attempt to also use the same accused person to tarnish the image of a much larger entity ( his tribe).

I would rather people tried to be more critical in their thinking rather than allowing themselves become inflamed every time some hothead makes a statement.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by hakanai(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
If to say na one Hausa/Northern man now hell for don let lose.Why is it in Nigeria the double standard is just disgusting and ridiculously obvious.Now people realize he doesn't speak for all.Now people think he is not well but if ti came from a Northern man by now some people would have being suggesting that it has always being a grand plan and a need to ask for international intervention or worst.
For me the typical average Igbo man and some southern people simply hate anything north.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
u are bias, the article saying he went ahead to use his native language does it sound like tarnishing the image of any tribe?. secondly you said how sure are you that he made that statement so the article did not give enough evidence for you to see that this is not allegation.if i may judge you by your comment i ma say that you could be worster than kunle adegoke. in fact education is a waste in some people like you and kunle.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
haka_nai:

If to say na one Hausa/Northern man now hell for don let lose.Why is it in Nigeria the double standard is just disgusting and ridiculously obvious.Now people realize he doesn't speak for all.Now people think he is not well but if ti came from a Northern man by now some people would have being suggesting that it has always being a grand plan and a need to ask for international intervention or worst.
For me the typical average Igbo man and some southern people simply hate anything north.

EVERYBODY HAS HIS/HER OWN MINDSET IF YOU LOOK AT MY STATEMENT UNDER THE ARTICLE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I STATED IT FAIRLY AS NOT TO TAGG THIS AS YORUBA'S HATRED OR WHATEVER.BUT IF ANYONE ACCUSED NIGERIA SUPREME COURT OF BEEN GRAND PLANNER OF WHAT KUNLE ADEGOKE SAID THE PERSON MAY BE WRONG OR RIGHT WHY BECAUSE NIGERIA SUPREME COURT ON THEIR OWN DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST KUNLE FOR MAKING SUCH A HEART BLEEDING COMMENT. WELL I AM NOT IN THE CATEGORY OF PEOPLE THAT BLAME A NATION BECAUSE OF A SIN OF ONE MAN.I FELT VERY BITTER WHEN I SAW THIS ARTICLE AND EVERY HUMAN ON HIS/HER RIGHT SENSES WILL FEEL THE SAME IF YOUR FELLOW CITIZEN USED SUCH A HARSH WORDS AGAINST YOU OR YOUR REGION BECAUSE YOU NEVER CAN TELL THE GROUND PLAN BEHIND THIS,ON THE SECOND THOUGHT I MAY SAID THERE MUST BE A GROUND PLAN BEFORE KUNLE COULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO MADE THIS STUPID STATEMENT AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF IGBO. MAY THOSE WHO WHICH TO END THE EXISTENCE OF THEIR FELLOW HUMAN NEVER GO UNPUNISHED AMEN
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by kodewrita(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
I am not the one posting inflammatory articles on Nairaland, you are.

Besides educated men do not make decisions on only a part when there is no direct correlation between that small part and the bigger entity.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
kodewrita:

I am not the one posting inflammatory articles on Nairaland, you are.

Besides educated men do not make decisions on only a part when there is no direct correlation between that small part and the bigger entity.

NOTHING TO QUALIFY YOU WITH RATHER YOUR LEVEL OF RACIST IS WORST THAN THAT OF YOUR BROTHER KUNLE ADEGOKE. LIKE I SAID EARLIER EDUCATION IS WASTED IN YOU AND YOUR BROTHER KUNLE.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Obiagu1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
Does it surprise anyone?
When you go through NL, then you're certain to come back and say, yeah true, it's their dream to wipe the Igbo off the map.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
i know the adage in igbo land that said when u are holding someone on the ground u are holding yourself as well. if nigerians keep thinking how to wipe out the igbos trust me they will remain as they are till the end of the world.gather they will gather but they all will fall
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by edogirl2: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
in my day to day dealings, i dont see this supposed anti igbo culture in the southwest where i'm based. my igbo, yoruba friends all relate without any hint, suggestion, or trace whatsoever of anti igbo prejudice. i just dont see it. no doubt, in the wider public, some amongst igbos & yorubas harbour preconceived ' often suspect historical ideas about the other group, i see no evidence that yorubas are in any way preoccupied with igbos, anymore than igbos are with them. the comments attributed to the alleged yoruba lawyer are no more than the views of a misinformed man. also, what has the supreme court got to do with this. every person - lawyer - called to the nigerian bar authomatically carries the title 'solicitor & advocate of the supreme court of nigeria.' does that justify indicating that the personal comment of a lawyer represent the view of the supreme court. i think not, and i think the thread title is anti intellectual and a mischievious and desperate attempt to perpetuate the half truths about the country's supposed fatalistic preoccupation with victimising, or 'wiping out' igbos. this ill-informed and childish attempt to grab attention will only hurt support for real & genuine igbo-centric issues.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by houvest: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
There are many things I can say about this issue but I refrain untill I know whether it is true or not.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Ejine(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
This story is clearly false. Next time, provide an actual link and not an e-mail, buddy.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by OneNaira6: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
No surprise there. A journey on NL support such.

Jealousy is the root of all evil.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Jenifa1: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2012
I don't believe the story. fabricated lies. imagine the author couldn't quote him plainly without inserting his own words. no where did the guy mention igbo. he was probably referring to MASSOB or even boko haram for all I care.

made public the unrepentant and anti-Semitic (anti-Igbo) position of the federal government of Nigeria

anti-semitic?
this guy is truly deluded that he is jewish.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by NegroNtns(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2012
mtcheww. . .stupid post. even ndigbos, particularly the hardcore Biafran advocates will not give this post a salt worth of serious reflection. Why does Kunle want to wipe igbo off the map? What have they done to deserve that?
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Lasinoh: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2012
Not till I encountered Nigerians on the www did I know about rabid ethnicists!
Anonymity is the window to the soul.
It just shows Nigerians have been pretending to love each other while stabbing and killing themselves in the back forever!
Thank God for the www. . . the hidden darks souls of Nigerians have been exposed.
True of false. . .irrelevant.
Worst things have been said and done on NL and other Nigerian websites yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.

SERVES EM RIGHT! kiss

May the evil seeds sown in the dark continue to drive wedges amongs the midsts of those who perpertate such. . . .

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2012
Source: modernghana.com/news/353971/1/n,
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by aljharem3: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2012
Ogbonaikenna:

Source: modernghana.com/news/353971/1/n,

of course

if it is not republereporter.com

it is sun newspaper

modernghana

if not odilinews. LOL Nigeria i hail una with ur patience.

Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 2mch(m): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2012
Tales by moonlight from a disgruntled tribalistic employee. grin grin grin. Am sure you can write a petition against the judge rather than posting silly tales. This is a very outrageous concoction. The attempt is so stupid. The person that wrote this is an illiterate. grin cheesy
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2012
Igbo-hater. Hate for all time and never change. cheesy
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by umechuma: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2012
Am not surprised at all,every Igbo man already knows this view very long time ago.Ndigbo will not make noise over how we are waiting for the judgement day to come, we are waiting and studying the situation.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2012
Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement
12/23/11

Below is an apology to Ndigbo from Kunle Adegoke with respect to tribal backlash and threats emanating from forum comment he made in anger in response to what he saw as ethnic attacks on Yorubas by a group of Igbos. He said people have been calling and threatening him mostly from the Diaspora with regards to his forum post. He says the statement was made in anger and from the bottom of his heart, sincerely apologizes to Ndigbo.

BELOW IS ADEGOKE'S EMAIL TO MASTERWEB REPORTS AFTER HIS PHONE CHAT WITH US

Sir,

I am forwarding this to buttress the fact that i do not have anything against an average igbo man or woman. The stand maintained by the man 'Africa Today' as shown below is a testimony to the fact that all he is concerned with is just to cause war by a campaign of ethnic irredentism. I do not think that is what we need.

Kindly help publish as you may consider appropriate.

Merry xmas in advance.

Kunle Adegoke
Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
+234 8023337003

BELOW IS ADEGOKE'S APOLOGY-POSTING ON NIGERIAN & IGBO FORUMS (FORA)

Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2011, 20:26
Subject: Re: GENOCIDE PREACHERS - VAL OJO, AFIS, BOLAJI ALUKO AND KUNLE ADEGOKE APOLOGY

*Note: "Africa Today" is an alias or business name used by one of the Igbo forumnites that Adegoke got entangled with that resulted to his anger-post.

Africa Today,

THIS APOLOGY IS SERIOUS AND NOT A FLY BYE.

I WAS THINKING THAT MY OFFENSIVE POSTING WAS ONE OF THOSE ANGRY RIPOSTES THAT HAD DOMINATED DISCUSSIONS ON SEVERAL FORA HERE TO WHICH NO SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES WERE MEANT TO BE ATTACHED.

BUT YOU SEEM TO BE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JUSTIFY YOUR MINDSET THAT YORUBAS HATE IGBO. I KNEW I FELL INTO YOUR TRAP CHEAPLY BUT I DO NOT WANT UNNECESSARY WAR ONLY BORNE OUT OF HATRED NURSED BY A DANGEROUS FEW.

WHILE YOUR IDENTITY IS STILL WRAPPED IN MASKS, I BELIEVE THE NEED FOR UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD AND PEACE TRANSCENDS IMMEDIATE ESTABLISHMENT OF IDENTITIES. LET US STOP THIS CALL FOR ETHNIC VIGILANCE AS IGBO'S INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS BENEFIT EVERYONE TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAGOS CABINET EVEN ACCOMMODATES IGBO REPRESENTATION.

TO ALL, ONCE AGAIN, LET US MOVE FORWARD AND RATHER ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS CONFRONTING US AS A PEOPLE. A POOR MAN IN KANO IS A POOR MAN IN CALABAR, ENUGU, ABUJA AND OSOGBO. LET THE SPIRIT OF YULETUDE MINISTER PEACE UNTO OUR HEARTS AND NOT HATRED. AFRICA TODAY, LET US STOP THE ETHNIC IRREDENTIST CAMPAIGNS AND ADDRESS A COMMON FUTURE.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY XMAS.

Kunle Adegoke
Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
+234 8023337003

Article Source: Masterweb Reports

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/12/23/nigeria-kunle-adegoke-apologizes-to-ndigbo-for-internet-statement

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO IS DEFENDING KUNLE FOR THIS EVIL COMMENT WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE. NO WONDER NIGERIA REMAIN IN DEEP DARKNESS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CANNOT STAND BOLD AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE RATHER YOU WILL LIKE TO PLAY ETHNICITY IN EVERY PRESSING ISSUES.HOW CAN A MAN WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE EMULATING MAKE A SUCH STATEMENT AGAINST HIS FELLOW CITIZENS AND MOST OF YOU ARE HERE TO PLAY A DEFENSIVE ROLE. THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR EVIL DOERS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS Bleep.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Jenifa1: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2012
go and siddon for corner jare.

only God knows what comes out of your mouth about yorubas and hausas behind closed doors.
hypocritical fool.

how can a Ojukwu worshiper be calling for Kunle's head on a platter. who is worse. bigoted fools.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2012
alj_harem:

of course

if it is not republereporter.com

it is sun newspaper

modernghana

if not odilinews. LOL Nigeria i hail una with your patience.

WELL HERE IS THE LINK.I KNOW YOU AS ONE WHO NEVER CALL A SPADE A SPADE BUT MIND YOU WHAT YOU WISH TO OTHERS MAY BE FALL YOU.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/12/23/nigeria-kunle-adegoke-apologizes-to-ndigbo-for-internet-statement
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2012
Lmao @ [b] ebi loko yin.[/b]this man wicked o anyways there is no need wiping them off,they are not just worth it.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Jenifa1: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lmao @ [b] ebi loko yin.[/b]this man wicked o anyways there is no need wiping them off,they are not just worth it.

abi o. Kunle doesnt need to wipe out the millions of igbos at all.  he should preserve his superpower energy for better purposes.
ex. satisfying his wife at home. that's more worth it.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2012
Jenifa_:

go and siddon for corner jare.

only God knows what comes out of your mouth about yorubas and hausas behind closed doors.
hypocritical fool.

how can a Ojukwu worshiper be calling for Kunle's head on a platter. who is worse. bigoted fools.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO WERE BORN AT THE BACK YARD INSTEAD OF HOSPITAL,OR ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT WAS UNFORTUNATELY BORN AT BABA IJABU HOUSE.

LOOK THIS ARTICLE NEVER MEANT TO TAGG YORUBAS AS HATERS OF IGBO'S. MY STATEMENT UNDER THE ARTICLE FOCUSED ON KUNLE FOR HIS SILLY COMMENT BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT CLEAR THAT THE BLOOD THAT RUN IN KUNLE WAS A TRUE YORUBA BLOOD (BETRAYERS BLOOD)
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by Jenifa1: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2012
turn off the caps-lock and learn to type like a normal human being then I will read your post.
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by 9jaIhail(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2012
Jenifa_:

abi o. Kunle doesnt need to wipe out the millions of igbos at all.  he should preserve his superpower energy for better purposes.
ex. satisfying his wife at home. that's more worth it.

WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM A PROSTITUTE IN JUNGLE?
Re: The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Threatens To Wipe The Igbo “off by dayokanu(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2012
This man called Kunle hit the nail on the head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group General Manager, Corporate Affairs Of Nnpc- Dr Livi Ajuonuma Resigns / Why Is The United States Called Motherland And Nigeria Called Fatherland? / IBB And Son At Loggerheads Over Gubernatorial Aspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.