Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

In Defense Of Murtala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defense Of Murtala (234 Views)

Profile Of Murtala Sabo Sagagi, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Lagos Announce Partial Closure Of Murtala Muhammed/Yaba Road, Announce Diversion / Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defense Of Murtala by DomPerignon: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Seun , this will be the third thread I am about creating on this subject which your Ibo mods have been deleting and banning me under the guise of anti spam bot.

Every word here was typed by me on this forum and not lifted from any other source that will warrant a mistaken spam bot ban.

Your Ibo mods should not be allowed to censor topics for their tribal agenda .

This thread as the topic states , aims to debunk finally the great Ibo lie of Murtala committing war crimes in Asaba following his succesful rooting out of Biafran invaders and occupiers of the Midwest.

I pray it is not deleted by the Ibo mod on duty .
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by ImperialYoruba: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mods, there is popular demand by Nigerians who are interested in reading this debunk. Please do not delete it. Allow OP room to breathe.
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by Alchemy528: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wow
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by orion7: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
People are out there defending r ring the devil. So what’s new about defending murtala? Just lie with sense tho
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by Phoen1X: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
DomPerignon:
Seun , this will be the third thread I am about creating on this subject which your Ibo mods have been deleting and banning me under the guise of anti spam bot.

Every word here was typed by me on this forum and not lifted from any other source that will warrant a mistaken spam bot ban.

This thread as the topic states , aims to debunk finally the great Ibo lie of Murtala committing war crimes in Asaba following his succesful rooting out of Biafran invaders and occupiers of the Midwest.

Another classic case of 5% tormenting 95% again,..@op,.your madness don enter tejuosho market.
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by MissPride(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Op I don't have a business with what you wrote on this thread but since the attention of Seun has been drawn, I want to use this medium to report unwarranted likes from our resident online miscreants.
They often forget they tempered with the forum codes by commenting a single emoji that automatically generates a specific number likes
Seun, this is a bad news for some of us here cus it's too obvious. And I believe this type of issue had occured before which was rectified by you.
Thanks as I look forward to your reaction
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by Isobug: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
DomPerignon:

As seen somewhere on the Cyber space.
A typical yeloba brain

Re: In Defense Of Murtala by naija4life247: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
DomPerignon:

Why are you concerned about what Muritala did in Asaba? When Igbos declared war against the Federal Republic, what were they expecting? Hugs and Kisses?
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by naija4life247: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Phoen1X:
Another classic case of 5% tormenting 95% again,..@op,.your madness don enter tejuosho market.

If the 5% stay in their cursed region, then you will not know there iss any amrket called Tejuosho
Re: In Defense Of Murtala by Phoen1X: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
naija4life247:

If the 5% stay in their cursed region, then you will not know there iss any amrket called Tejuosho
Ode,..the chinese in ogun state is there to exploit the myopic natives,..he always return to hongkong.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. What Is The Contribution Of The So Called NORTH / Why We Upheld Shettima’s Nomination – Tribunal / How Tinubu Won At The Tribunal. - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.