Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers (33028 Views)

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Streetdoctor: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2023
ElSudani:

And the reason being what?
That ur kinsmen are cowards

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by JooEeL(m): 4:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Padipadi:
Can't this Alfa be arrested?
What's the meaning of this rubbish of someone has 7 days to leave Ilorin?
What if such person concert to Islam?
Is it that muslims are just so violent to live and let live?
What about the constitution of Nigeria?
Why is the emir supporting tus carnage and why is the gov oc Kwara not talking?

We are in d social media age so we are even lucky to get to see footages like this.

Sadly, foreign religions and black man's idiocy are the factors of this. About a century ago, even christians did a lot of these things you see: intimidating cultural and indigenous religions, demonising them, calling them "ojuju-calabar", "mammy water", "shrine", "small gods", "idols", "fetishness" etc.

A lot of shrines were burnt. A lot were coerced or intimidated into either christianity or islam. This thing u see happening in Ilorin today has happened in most states across d country.

That being said, Islam is purely a cult. If they are minority and they're told to stop practising their beliefs, they will start crying and acting so humble. Once in d majority, you're done for; I don't care under which ethnicity. This is why Islam should never ever be a majority in any place or society whatsoever. Otherwise I feel sorry for the majority-turned-minority in those societies. Research on the real Lebanese and what they're suffering today. Yorubas are sitting on a big time-bomb. Some of the foolish ones were thiking Yoruba destiny was tied to 2023 elections. Fools!

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Streetdoctor: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Jagaban2012:
I remember how these Islamic terrorists in called Alfa came to our church (RCCG) to flog all of us including the pastor. Our office was that we are doing holding a vigil program....inside the church premises.
Ha! They really flog the pastor like a criminal and disgraced him....
For me, I be ordinary church member, wetin.i did was to jump fence and hid somewhere till day break....

Ha! Man do suffer because I want to have education in Kwara state wey no be my state of Origin.....

Are u serious with what u said? how did it happen and did u people report to any police station? was d pastor hurt?

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Streetdoctor: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You just reminded me about how Peter Obi oppressed Anglicans and other Christians who are not Roman Catholic when he was Governor of Anambra. cheesy
kpele, u wont go and confront fulani in ur land but u are after igbos. cry me a river

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Padipadi(m): 5:45am On Aug 27, 2023
JooEeL:

We are in d social media age so we are even lucky to get to see footages like this.

Sadly, foreign religions and black man's idiocy are the factors of this. About a century ago, even christians did a lot of these things you see: intimidating cultural and indigenous religions, demonising them, calling them "ojuju-calabar", "mammy water", "shrine", "small gods", "idols", "fetishness" etc.

A lot of shrines were burnt. A lot were coerced or intimidated into either christianity or islam. This thing u see happening in Ilorin today has happened in most states across d country.

That being said, Islam is purely a cult. If they are minority and they're told to stop practising their beliefs, they will start crying and acting so humble. Once in d majority, you're done for; I don't care under which ethnicity. This is why Islam should never ever be a majority in any place or society whatsoever. Otherwise I feel sorry for the majority-turned-minority in those societies. Research on the real Lebanese and what they're suffering today. Yorubas are sitting on a big time-bomb. Some of the foolish ones were thiking Yoruba destiny was tied to 2023 elections. Fools!
I agree with your right up. I won't shy away from the fact.
Yorubas are indeed sitting on a time bomb. It's pathetic and this thing has to stop. Islam's aggression towards Traditional Religion Worshipers in Ilorin is a bad omen for southwest. It has to stop.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Streetdoctor: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2023
Kdon2:

This one brain is on holiday just dey type gibberish

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Streetdoctor: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

Ronu people are cowards na

IBB talk am

2 Likes

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Streetdoctor: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is possible that you are even an outcast you know 0su. grin

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by alfarouq(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
The next will be Christian

Follow by other Muslims faction

Islam irrespective of tribe or country is a curse

Nah๏ผŒ It is only cursed people who see Islam as a curse.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by lagosrd: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Federal government will be entirely blamed for this when this issue eventually boomerangs and spills beyond control.

How can a government sit and watch while some of her citizens are threatened daily by other citizens on the bases of their faith without taken action and stopping the agresssors.

Violence had no direction, the government needs to acts fast and be truthful to the constitution and it's provisions. Especially in the areas of freedom of religion and right to gather and associate freely.

Not until another religion stand sup and start sending other religion out of their inhabited places . Let's learn from what is presently going on in India. The Hindu vs every other religion.

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Fugazy2023: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

Now you see how it feels when you guys threaten igbos in Lagos of which is not your land oo, your lands are in other SW states. You guys cannot talk because of the fear you have for Fulanis.

How you take know say I'm not from Lagos? Me and you sabi before?
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by NSK4U(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

And if yoruba people ask you to leave there land now, you will be hear crying like a demented f*ol

Please let them ask him to leave if they have the gut like the Fulani emir
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Pocca: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/video-you-have-eight-days-to-leave-or-else-ilorin-alfa-threatens-isese-adherent/?amp

Ndi Ofe, Now over to you. If it is Igbos, you will be running your stinky mouth. This is happening in your land. Strangers have taken over. Ordinary Fulani that fears the Igbo. NDI OFE ARE COWARDS. They only know how to steal and extort. Every ONYE OFE has this agbero spirit in them.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by NSK4U(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2023
lagosrd:
Federal government will be entirely blamed for this when this issue eventually boomerangs and spills beyond control.

How can a government sit and watch while some of her citizens are threatened daily by other citizens on the bases of their faith without taken action and stopping the agresssors.

Violence had no direction, the government needs to acts fast and be truthful to the constitution and it's provisions. Especially in the areas of freedom of religion and right to gather and associate freely.

Not until another religion stand sup and start sending other religion out of their inhabited places . Let's learn from what is presently going on in India. The Hindu vs every other religion.

Which Government? I think people just talk when they feel they are affected by events. Did you also genuinely call on government as you are doing now when some people were being disenfranchised from voting in an election on account of their tribe and religion in Lagos? Oh, it served your interest then...... Just know that to every action of any group today will have corresponding reaction by another group tomorrow, thank you
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Irony1: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

How you take know say I'm not from Lagos? Me and you sabi before?

Lol. You know the truth bro
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by NSK4U(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Patriotcreed:
This madness of religious oppression in any inch of Nigeria must stop now.

Tribal oppression nko? Or you forgot that they go hand in hand?

Do you also speak against it?
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Fugazy2023: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Irony1:

Lol. You know the truth bro

Which truth?
Your own mind truth or the real truth
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Tzar(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2023
This hungry looking religious hypocrite too dey threaten?! Nothing wey person no go see for this highly religious but ungodly country!
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by MrALIVE: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
jullary:
The next will be christians too to leave ilorin
how people like you are allowed on social media platforms like this pisses me off...
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Morphinne:

Una go just come online dey yawn spurious rubbish. Didirin, carry your phone and search for Muslims top 5 holiest sites and you will see the Al-Aqsa (pronounced Al-aksor) mosque sitting comfortably among them. You must be mistaking Israel for Palestine obviously. I know the Jews are also hot-blooded but they are by far better and relatively sensible than the Muslims we have here in Nigeria. If the Israelis were Nigerian Muslims, this great mosque would have been demolished or turned into a monument. So if they donโ€™t give the Christians the freedom to practice their religion in peace, why then should they tolerate the Muslims who are their distant and more hostile cousins ? Maybe Christian-majority states also should follow suit and start chasing away other faiths from their lands. Ode
I used to feel sorry for Palestine before now. They deserve everything they get in the hands of Israel because they would do just the same thing if the table should turn. Very primitive set of ppl sad

You are very correct about how Muslims are treated in Israel. Ask any Christian who has traveled to Israel for the so called 'pilgrimage'. Majority revert to Islam when the travel back. You are very correct.

Christians become so baffled when the hear the Muslim call to prayer from Mosques left right and center in Israel.

Morphinne kindly search: HOW FREE ARE CHRISTIANS IN ISRAEL? This will cure your ignorance.

Now for the records. I hope you know the oppression which till date is between Roman Catholic and whoever is not? Even Peter Obi a Roman Catholic used his power as a governor to oppress Anglicans and other Christians.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Irony1: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Which truth?
Your own mind truth or the real truth

You know the truth bro
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by KennethEnyi(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
This Alfa is Igbo. He hates yorubas

You are incredibly stupid does that decaying cargo look Igbo to you
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by KennethEnyi(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2023
So the Alfas and hausas are kicking Yorubas out of Ilorin just like how igbos are kicking them outta Lagos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

One day they'll have nowhere to live but osogbo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by KennethEnyi(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2023
So the Alfas and hausas are kicking Yorubas out of Ilorin just like how igbos are kicking them outta Lagos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

One day they'll have nowhere to live but osogbo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Khallicopyro: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na dem be president, na dem be vice
Na dem be army na dem be judge
Who won contest who won fight
This na wetin oyibo cause
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Thermodynamics(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Why did yo see me saying Lagos in my quote or you get eye defects?
Ademola abi Ademumu all the way from Kwara state go de claim Owner of Lagos. Ode
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Ellasure: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
the alfa outburst and his cohorts should not be taken lightly as if their threats are not well responded to by the kwara state police and government officials they might be encouraged to think that they can effect their evil desire.

lawyers and religious rights fighers should head to a courts of competent jurisdiction over this matter and obtain appropriate clarifications and rights enforcement of Nigeria police.

the emir should warn his men on rampage for Islam or whatever the consequences of their actions and inaction will be used against them at the appropriate time and places.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Fugazy2023: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Ademola abi Ademumu all the way from Kwara state go de claim Owner of Lagos. Ode

Seems you get mental problem. I'm sure it's a family disease. Where me and your talk say na me get Lagos? Ewu
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by timiofede1: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

And if yoruba people ask you to leave there land now, you will be hear crying like a demented f*ol

Gbenu e soun my yoruba moslem brother, I hope by yoruba land you don't mean Lagos because yoruba land begins and ends in Oyo, stop the attache by force and face your landlocked oyoroba land but please tell your cousins in Ilorin to respect their Fulani host to avoid injuries because nobody is coming to save you, stop beating your dry ewedu chest to avoid HBP
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by jullary(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Won ya were! Am a christian. What i mean is that its we Christians turn
pongwa:
its good now, disintegration of Nigeria will start from Ilorin, se e ni e n ya were
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by pachigo001(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Suspect33:
Conquered cowards grin

The Fulani has taken Ilorin

The igbos hold economic power in Lagos

They better hold onto Ibadan very tight, because these igbo people, their head no correct, they will buy all the lands, build houses and raise the rent to a sum that these lazy cowards cannot afford grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.