Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers (33025 Views)

Enders: "We Still Have 8 Years After Buhari To Equal That Of Jonathan And Obasan / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Bigshots001(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Uyomiya:

How do you mean I'm in a beautiful country without 11 razor blade face menace

Jeez.. this is the most savage reply I have read today...🤦😂
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by pachigo001(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

If Yoruba ask igbo to leave sw now, na cry and wailing we go dey hear
chase fulanis first from your land because igbos are not threat to Yoruba people why una like avoiding una main problem and always drag igbos because we are peaceful people
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by kemika8989(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:

Helinues , Seunmsg afamed don't care .

The Fulani people dictates which tradition is acceptable in Ilorin but it's a Fulani land
my history thought me it's own by Yorubas

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by rafcrown(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
WHAT A BIG LIE.WITH SEXUAL IMMORALITY EVERYWHERE.THEY SAID BOTH MEN AND WOMEN THERE FLIRT A LOT.SNATCHING WIVES RAMPANT.THEN YOU WANT AL JANNAH.THEY ALSO LIKE HERBS AND CONCOTIONS ADDED TO ISLAMIC HANTU.
Eriokanmi:
Ilu to jinna sina, to sunmo aljannah, Ilorin ni cheesy
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by rafcrown(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
ILORIN IS YORUBA LAND.ONILORIN OF ILORIN WILL SOON BE THERE.JUST A MATTER OF TIME. FULANIS WILL MOVE TO THE NORTH.
2pacarnate:

You Have been saying it since time immemorial,go to court or respect your hosts

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2023
rafcrown:
WHAT A BIG LIE.WITH SEXUAL IMMORALITY EVERYWHERE.THEY SAID BOTH MEN AND WOMEN THERE FLIRT A LOT.SNATCHING WIVES RAMPANT.THEN YOU WANT AL JANNAH.THEY ALSO LIKE HERBS AND CONCOTIONS ADDED TO ISLAMIC HANTU.
The song I composed was nothing but mockery grin. That town is full of evil and immorality my broda

1 Like

Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by XAUBulls: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by lagosrd: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
NSK4U:

Which Government? I think people just talk when they feel they are affected by events. Did you also genuinely call on government as you are doing now when some people were being disenfranchised from voting in an election on account of their tribe and religion in Lagos? Oh, it served your interest then...... Just know that to every action of any group today will have corresponding reaction by another group tomorrow, thank you

You accusations is null and void sine qua non. I am not the kind of person you will push those your narrative to. Everyone in the world saw and knows what transpired during the last election but the best way to go about it is what the complainant have done. Mind you no matter how ugly a system is there must be a leader. And if there is none , then you're inviting anarchy straight up . For someone like you who hardly dead or ready to comprehend from other sources and other points of view you will always fell oppressed and live with it .

I supported who I supported all heough the election , unfortunately my my candidate didn't win. I didn't result to abusive language and insultive one either. Learn to do a good comparative analysis before jumping the gun.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Thermodynamics(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Seems you get mental problem. I'm sure it's a family disease. Where me and your talk say na me get Lagos? Ewu
You said it indirectly. Na your papa get mental problem.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Fugazy2023: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You said it indirectly. Na your papa get mental problem.

Oh, it's now certain that mental problem runs in your entire family. What is the meaning of I said it indirectly? Make una go treat am for your family
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by jullary(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
People like who? Do u even understand what i type? If u said the traditional worshipers should go,then next is we christians not to practice our religion.
MrALIVE:
how people like you are allowed on social media platforms like this pisses me off...
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Thermodynamics(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Oh, it's now certain that mental problem runs in your entire family. What is the meaning of I said it indirectly? Make una go treat am for your family
God purnish you and that your mad man of a father.
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Fugazy2023: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Thermodynamics:

God purnish you and that your mad man of a father.

He pain you. Your father
Re: 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers by Thermodynamics(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Fugazy2023:

He pain you. Your father
your father

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.