Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) (5217 Views)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Double Wahala Crooner Oritsefemi – ‘my Wife Told Me I Wasn’t Her Type When We Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
FManager:

But you go still Doggystyle am grin cheesy tongue, no lie ooo angry angry

tongue
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by kestolove95(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
My dear op,not all men are like that...

Personally, I'm and I'll never be like that......

Banny wey dey suffer with me like this must surely enjoy when everywhere don stew.........

I don promise her....And I didn't promise her simply because I'm broke and want to tie her down......But that's the fact.......... She worth am and that's the truth, considering how bannies of her calibre are into street life.......But this banny of mine still chose to stick with a full-time Hustler like me cool

Op,I no support this your notion at all.
U never get money
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Streetmovement(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo, anytime wey i see thick babes like this, wetin dey come my mind na knacking and nothing else.
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
That girl is fat 👎🏼

…but she’s got a fine face
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Jeon(f): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Men don't have type until they are rich.
I pity some girls wer carry Men and relationships for head.

12 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Vnn2868(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
God forbid this one for my side
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Samakus(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
FManager:

Mommy you fine Sha, I think na forty year old woman dey do all this posting Sha, if na marriage I go marry you Sha hope say you get your own money sha tongue tongue tongue

Are you talking about the one in her dp cos ayam not understanding the fake praise
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Samakus(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Thick babes are good for knacks and not for marriage.
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by FManager(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Samakus:

Are you talking about the one in her dp cos ayam not understanding the fake praise

Are you her retainer undecided
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Moneyyman: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Trust me, all these are just for fantasies and the fun of it.

Few men love to marry and keep women that have so much luggage behind them cos it gets tiring as they age.

Sex is limited to very few positions, and the women struggle to do certain things. Eventually, the men get tired and want a slim thick normal lady.

So, forget it.

Men, am I speaking your minds? grin grin grin

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by ashawopikin(m): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Building him how? She be bricklayer?

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by ashawopikin(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Don't generalise abeg.
Not every girl is like your ex undecided

Many of women offer emotional support, comfort, peace of mind, status etc. But you wouldn't know that because you're busy running after kids.
which useless emotional support,?
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2023
The OP na mumu..I dont understand the fuss about dating this type of over enhanced ladies.i am not even attracted to this type.just be normal abeg.u think say na all men dey craze for this type of body.i laugh. Na even poor men dey drool for this grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by MyExpression(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Don't generalise abeg.

Many of women offer emotional support, comfort, peace of mind, status etc. But you wouldn't know that because you're busy running after kids.

Swears, you made good sense, I nearly took interest in the author of this comment...until I saw Siofra.

You have quite a reputation here.
...and it's not a good one.

Great point tho...women of substance still exist among us, if we search well enough.

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by MyExpression(m): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Moneyyman:

Few men love to marry and keep women that have so much luggage behind them cos it gets tiring as they age.

Sex is limited to very few positions, and the women struggle to do certain things. Eventually, the men get tired and want a slim thick normal lady.

So, forget it.

Dey play

You deserve one bottle.

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2023
kestolove95:
This is your boyfriend's type when the money starts coming in But for now he will stick to you because you are building him.

He is building himself
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by jeromestarks: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Don't generalise abeg.

Nija woman.
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by SmilingImabong: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2023
angry
Fake yansh surgery women wey go later give you problem dey dey change yansh pad yearly or e espire for your house.

Fear of God and good character na virtuous woman be that.

Op fear God.
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by eventainment(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
siofra:

Don't generalize abeg.

Many women offer emotional support, comfort, peace of mind, status, etc. But you wouldn't know that because you're busy running after kids.
I've been noticing your comments as a result of mentions too. Seems like you are quite unkind in your savagery responses. Well I would not want to be dived at but you are quite correct for saying not all but proceeding to banter the the dude seems to be terrible.
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by ElliotP: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omor na slim dark girls get my heart o, I nor dey like buffalo

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Ikennaford: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Leggodeals:
Most rich guys don't like or marry overweight women o. You are just trying to give yourself hope. cheesy
Tell them,that lady ain't attractive to me, she's over weight with big ass and big boobs,what am gonna use that for

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Ikennaford: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Moneyyman:

So, forget it.

Dey play
Which fantasy, she go deh lazy for house, this kinda ladies sweat profusely during summer, you don't want experience that shit, slim girls with sizable cup of bra and small nyash rock,,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEXY Female President Of Operation Dudula Calling For Nigerians To Leave SA / It's Official! Mr Romance Section. Male Category / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.