Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements (76106 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by shiggy: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Admins or mods close this thread the news is unconfirmed
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Osobi32(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

But this book is for women, not for men..
Yes the book is for women to checkmate guys. I read that book some years back and I got very upset!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by PhilStrobe: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na wa
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Rubbiish(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Isn't this the same man always claiming to know everything about men in his show? Parading his family all the time? I wonder how he is going to face his audience...Quite a sad one
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by superemmy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Na she be that....!!

Na she oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Felabrity: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Na you cheat, na you still dey find 200 million

Thunder fire you
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Rubbiish(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
DesignSparks:
Relationship coach self chop breakfast. Fear women
Honestly
Dude was always claiming to know everything about women in his show.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by superemmy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Banbanna:
No wonder she say she get Elephant bedroom/bedmatics energy. With this kind banging body, why wouldn't she?
Infact this one go be some kind Tigress for the oda room while husband might just be a pussy

aswear. If you don't satisfy Tigress like this with this body ehn. Your mind go just dey up...

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by LaSenior: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Laws of karma

Definitely will get exactly what you did to others
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by gtassure: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Racoon:
Infidelity is a grievous sin I keep praying everyday that God keep and save me from. I married a virgin and as a virgin myself hence have been trusting God to keep myself.

2 of my class girls in university almost killed themselves because of me but I really bless God for grace. To fall into infidelity is very easy but abeg trust God to help you keep yourself in this evil world.
Infidelity is not a grivious action kan kan, you are just a religious daft person!

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by UDUJ(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Rubbiish:
Isn't this the same man always claiming to know everything about men in his show? Parading his family all the time? I wonder how he is going to face his audience...Quite a sad one

Believe these so called relationship experts at your own peril. Their personal lives always seems to be in turmoil.

4 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by achimendy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:

Source

Chai too bad. I really feel for him.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by NewDea4: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Creamypie:
These bitches gold diggers are at it again. Anyways steve can consult Hakimi. He knows how to see him through.
1. Carry baggage of kids from earlier relationship
2 Cheat on husband with 2 of his households, a cook and security man
3. File for divorce after the saga blow and ask for at least 200 million dollars from his wealth.
These people

Moustache Box
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by LordAdam16: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
sketcherJ:
oh before the cheating saga she once said that and Steve continued the relationship?

It's there in the OP. She said that in 2021.

The Simp did not read in between the lines.

Women that want out always give glaring signals. They can't hide their displeasure.

When you ignore those signals, they see it as a challenge, and act out. That is how uber-spicy breakfasts like this get prepared.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by uuzba(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Motivational speaker! grin grin grin
At a time, I was almost taking him seriously on relationship advice.
But when I learnt that he's a divorcee and this Majoree is his 3rd wife, I just lost respect and closed my ear.
And see it now...
Divorcee cannot give any good advice.
You can't give what you don't have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by benqo01(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
IF YOU LIKE BE RELATIONSHIP EXPERT WRITE BOOKS ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR WOMEN U GO STILL COLLECT

STEVE NA WOMAN HYPEMAN....SIMP FOR THAT MATTER

6 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Stonecoldstare1: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
LikeAking:
These hoes ain’t loyal.
Like Steve was loyal. He cheated on his first wife with her,a good woman for that matter that was with him when he was no one

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Stonecoldstare1: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
You cheated on me & you still want half share of my wealth.
Which kind wahala be this.
The idiot also cheated on his first wife with her,karma is a bitch served cold
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by zumbigbo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Redpill online course volume 67... grin

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Stonecoldstare1: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
DesignSparks:
Relationship coach self chop breakfast. Fear women
Relationship expert that cheated on his first wife with her,karma is a bitch served cold
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by sabawex(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Were wife ..some that they supposed stone to death dey ask for money ....what a bad influence on married couples...America culture no dey stop to dey amuse me
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Fredoh(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
Racoon:
Infidelity is a grievous sin I keep praying everyday that God keep and save me from. I married a virgin and as a virgin myself hence have been trusting God to keep myself.

2 of my class girls in university almost killed themselves because of me but I really bless God for grace. To fall into infidelity is very easy but abeg trust God to help you keep yourself in this evil world.

@Racoon‼️
I can see you never spoil, be on the watch lest you be deceived!!

Talking about Steve and wife.
These are not in the class of piety or virginity as you may expect.

They done spoil teh teh ‼️

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Brushstrokes20: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😄😄😀😅😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

# life lesson 102
In all you do in life, NEVER attempt to privatise a PUBLIC PROPERTY!

A word is enough....
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Franzinni: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mr mod that deleted my thread ... I hope you read Sha?! Maybe it's a female mod Sha anyway my point keeps getting proved. You can flex all you want, if you like ban me till Jesus comes back. It won't change the fact that a woman can never be satisfied no matter who she is with.
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by pquaver(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

He f*cked around and found out.

You can sense the extra layer of bitterness when women deal with simps. It's almost palpable.

A 50 year old with puff puff a$$ saying she has elephant bedroom energy and her husband is now sexually boring.

That was an implicit admission she was already cheating. Since Harvey did not get the memo, she turned it up to 11 with the humiliation.

All of this publicity is over the $200m. She is done with Harvey and does not want to keep up appearances anymore.

-Lord

You have said it all..
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by PissInside: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
This story is reminiscent of a popular Hollywood cult classic movie titled HEARTBREAKERS Starring Sigourney weaver & Jennifer love Hewitt

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by pquaver(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

It's there in the OP. She said that in 2021.

The Simp did not read in between the lines.

Women that want out always give glaring signals. They can't hide their displeasure.

When you ignore those signals, they see it as a challenge, and act out. That is how uber-spicy breakfasts like this get prepared.

-Lord

Sehr scharf Frühstück for Harvey ooo
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Nuheights(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
superemmy:
Black Skin is the best skin.
At 52 she still set sha shocked

She is an ugly bitch
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by phren: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:

Source

This is madness. There’s no justice in their so-called law, how can a woman commit such a shameful act and have the audacity to demand money for divorce and the useless law supports her. There’s no justice with men, accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal Saviour, that’s the only place you find justice.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Bullfallo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
A millionaire in dollars don't need a wife. I really don't know what they are doing with a wife. Wife is for broke and poor people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Thomasankara(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
[/color] Americans Life complex o,just because them catch you say u cheat,you vex dey file for divorce and seeking for half of the man's wealth. No be juju be that👺👺👺👺👺[color=#770077]
AImiron:

Source

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
The black community with their trashiest and fit for bin women, another black man will still repeat the same mistakes very soon, they don't learn.

Not that I'm proud of Steve Harvey's cheating ass too but at least the man should've be able to walk most of his talks but then humanity and hypocrisy goes hand in hand.

$200m for this harsh weather...

Bullfallo:
A millionaire in dollars don't need a wife. I really don't know what they are doing with a wife. Wife is for broke and poor people.
A mistakes that folks like Kanye and regrettably, the Chris Rock slapping nigga should've learn a long time ago but hell no, they keep repeating the same mistake..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.