Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements (76129 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by PussyGalore(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Rikidony:
What nonsense, she cheat, na still de demand $200m for divorce grin grin

She contribited to the making of that money so it's her share
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by FireUpNow(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hoe and gold diggers doing what they know how to do best. I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hold on... Na you cheat, na you also want divorce settlement?!!
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by dmgr(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Reinamaria:

Let us begin from where Steve Harvey cheated on his former wife with her, shall we?

The cheating isn't the issue here, (lets just say karma caught up with him), but why demand half of his net worth?
She should have just filed for a divorce and move on with her life, but no, she wants to reap where she didn't sow.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Spidermon: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:
Lori isn’t even his biological daughter. Nah Majorie’s daughter from her previous relationship. That explains why she’s jumping from one man to another cos it’s in her like peak milk

Chei. Steve na weyrey ooo

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Imun(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Women marry for the money and divorce for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by TheSuperX(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
Steve Harvey is a very big simp and his daughter is a street LovePeddler, mhen. I really pity the man.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by okoroemeka(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
[quote author=AImiron post=125378713]Steve Harvey wrote a book on how to master relationship and still get cheated on.

Be like he no read the book

Women go humble you, know this and know peace

[Me/quote]I pity men that still think they know women,they are more intricate and complex than the hardest engineering mathematics,I just manage them like that and I laugh at men that can swear for a woman fidelity,that fellow has not seen anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Fredoh(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I've no qualms with her cheating, but going ahead to sue for half his wealth...

Marriage is a dangerous thing for a man in America and a wealth creation program for women in same country‼️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
ehissi:

Steve is lucky Kevin samuels isn't alive to witness this, he warned that much of what Steve was saying about relationships was bullshit but......
HERE WE ARE!!

How will he ever recover from this one.......?

Only a fool takes most of these relationship "experts" seriously.

They know nothing.
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Bfly: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Different era comes with different measures.

This is not the era of marriage. 90% of marriage is defiled. Godly Marriage is supposed to be between virgins, If not a widow or widower.
Let the women marry themselves. You can arrange baby with any woman you perceived to be intelligent and let your gene move on. Any bitch will do that for a fat buck.
Ring is a no no no. Niggas
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by CalmElder(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
This news is false.
The source of the fake news is a Ghanaian blog
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Omalicious1: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:

Source

When I said that Steve is a "Senior Simp" nobody believed me. Well, I pray that the eyes of his understanding be opened

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by AImiron: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Spiff20:
Imagine getting cheated on and still splitting your wealth with the cheater. Ah we die there oh. I donate the entire money to charity and go broke then do that.
lol bro, law is law. Abroad isn’t for men at all. Infact Men over there at the lowest on priority list. The simps in government over the decades gave everything to the daughters of eve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
luminouz:
Redpill

Redpill

Redpill

Only thing that can save you as a Man!!!

I don talk my own

Let those that have ears hear this gospel truth...!

Mumu men seriously irritate me. Like wtf?!!
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by ecolime(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chaiii... Fear women sad

Steve wey dey always post Marjorie pictures and their vacations 247.

Nigga has been humbled.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by obembet(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have nothing to say
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by IMASTEX: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:
Steve Harvey wrote a book on how to master relationship and still get cheated on.

Be like he no read the book

Women go humble you, know this and know peace

There is no book, counseling, tips, keys, secret, etc to a happy relationship. Time & season happen to everything & person. Priorities do change either positively or negatively because nothing is constant. We can only keep praying for a partner whose interest & value won't change for the wrong reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by UDUJ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
CalmElder:
This news is false.
The source of the fake news is a Ghanaian blog

You can always do a google search before coming online to refute a story you know absolutely nothing about. Google or Youtube is free the last time I checked. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=steve+harvey+wife+cheated+on+him
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by fredoooooo: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Fredoh(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bfly:
Different era comes with different measures.

This is not the era of marriage. 90% of marriages is defiled. Godly Marriage is supposed to be between virgins.
Let the women marry themselves. You can arrange baby with any woman you perceived to be intelligent and let your gene move on. Any bitch will do that for a fat buck.
Ring is a no no no. Niggas

Here’s comes a wise man.
If only people know that everything is a function of time. But most people don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Who is going to advice our technical advicer ,Mr Harvey now ..
Trust women or human at ya own peril grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Simple99: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Her mission is accomplished, that was what she came for. She tricked you to send your wife parking for her to come in. Her target is what is happening now but the man could not sense it then.
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by obailala(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
AImiron:

Source
The dangers of loving too much and being too nice!

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by abc115: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
You can never please a woman
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by starrez: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
UDUJ:

You can always do a google search before coming online to refute a story you know absolutely nothing about. Google or Youtube is free the last time I checked. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=steve+harvey+wife+cheated+on+him

How are you so proud of your ignorance? You’re searching on YouTube where clickbait exists. Check on Google and see if you’ll find bad news site in the USA carrying this fake news

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by zed7: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
None of the reputable "gossip" media has carried this news as at now.
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Teijc92: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
;

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by xynerise: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Una wey dey run to meet Marriage Counselors, just know that they are also having marital problems grin grin
Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by Regex: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
LordAdam16:

He f*cked around and found out.

You can sense the extra layer of bitterness when women deal with simps. It's almost palpable.

A 50 year old with puff puff a$$ saying she has elephant bedroom energy and her husband is now sexually boring.

That was an implicit admission she was already cheating. Since Harvey did not get the memo, she turned it up to 11 with the humiliation.

All of this publicity is over the $200m. She is done with Harvey and does not want to keep up appearances anymore.

-Lord

Men fit no learn oh. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements by UDUJ(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
starrez:

How are you so proud of your ignorance? You’re searching on YouTube where clickbait exists. Check on Google and see if you’ll find bad news site in the USA carrying this fake news

I really don't want to be insultive. That's a google search result below. Continue basking in your utter ignorance. Final response to you.

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2023/08/photo-tmz-comment-section-full-as-fans.html

https://twitter.com/search?q=steve+harvey%27s+wife+cheating&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.